Greg has handled injury cases his entire career. Greg began his legal career defending insurance companies, but quickly realized that he would rather fight for those who were injured. Since then he has continued to use his experience working for the insurance companies to represent injured people at both small and large St. Louis personal injury firms.
Due to his past experiences, Greg is able to provide his clients with the small firm feel combined with the large firm experience.
Greg currently lives in St. Louis. In his free time, Greg enjoys playing golf, cooking, and following the Cardinals, Blues, and Fighting Illini teams.
- J.D., Saint Louis University School of Law
- B.A., Political Science, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- State of Missouri
- State of Illinois
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court – Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Texas
- The Missouri Bar Association
- The Illinois State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis