Samantha Orlowski joined Halvorsen Klote in 2018 as a law clerk during her time at St. Louis University School of Law. Since graduating at the top of her class, Samantha has become an attorney at Halvorsen Klote.
She was drawn to our firm because of its commitment to those it helps. Sam has learned from a hands-on experience at every step in the process of fighting for those who have been injured.
Sam understands that each client is unique and has had a different experience, background and goals. Sam’s number one priority is to provide an individualized experience to each client to achieve the best results possible for that specific client. She believes that since no two people are the same, no two cases should be either.
Along with personal injury, Samantha has also been able to help clients who have been the target of improper debt collection activities and harassment at both the State and Federal levels through the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
In addition to law, Sam loves spending her time with her family, her dog, and catching up on her favorite shows.
- J.D., Saint Louis University School of Law
- B.S., Political Science, University of Missouri – Columbia
- B.S., Journalism, University of Missouri – Columbia
- State of Missouri
- State of Illinois
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court – Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of Texas