Personal Injury Lawyers in Chesterfield, MO
Contact us now For Legal Representation
Personal Injury Lawyer in Chesterfield, MO. Our firm serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We understand how difficult it can be to handle a personal injury claim if someone is hurt, if you are unable to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It is for our team that each and every client gets the best legal representation we can offer. If you would like to discuss your case or claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to call us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Chesterfield, MO, personal injury attorneys now.
You should not have to pay out-of-pocket for any medical bills, vehicle repairs, or other costs related to an accident caused by someone else's negligence. If you were harmed in a motor vehicle accident, slip and fall accident, or because of your employer's careless actions, and are struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, our firm is here to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in Chesterfield, MO, to discuss the details of your situation. We've helped a lot of injury victims in St. Louis. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Cases in Chesterfield, MO
There are over 40 million serious injuries every year in the U.S. and over 150,000 unintentional deaths. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It is important for victims and their families to find legal counsel as soon as possible. An experienced Chesterfield personal injury lawyer is a great resource of legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Personal Injury Cases
From car accidents and falls to repetitive trauma, there are a number of ways to be injured. Holvorsen Klote is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Our Chesterfield, MO, personal injury lawyers have fought and won a number of cases. Including:
- Vehicle Accidents: Fatalities are high in serious car and truck accidents. Leading causes include speeding, construction zones, driving under the influence, and texting.
- Medical Malpractice: Many lawsuits near Chesterfield, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient can be misdiagnosed, equipment can fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work-Related Accidents: Company negligence can include unsafe work environments, faulty equipment, poor training, fires, explosions, and other incidents that can happen on the job.
- Criminal Acts: If a criminal act leads to a death, you may have a wrongful death case. It's essential to reach out to a wrongful death lawyer in Chesterfield, MO, now if you've lost a family member due to criminal activity.
Damages are dependent upon the state you are in. If you are wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, our firm will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. The HK Law team manages a variety of claims. This includes:
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
Don't hesitate to reach out to our law firm today if you have any questions.
What to Do After a Chesterfield, MO Accident
Getting into an accident can change your life in a split second. At our Chesterfield injury firm, we provide solutions to your problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it's important that you get the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team today for a free consultation.
What to Do After an Accident Accident?
A lot of personal injury accidents include drunk driving, speeding, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and inexperienced drivers. These sorts of accidents can lead to broken ribs, head and neck injuries, burns, internal bleeding, and others. Having stacks of medical bills and not being able to work due to an injury can be stressful for families and victims.
If you want to get fair compensation possible after an accident, it's critical to reach out to our Chesterfield, MO, personal injury attorneys as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will help you you with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and assist you in gathering police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It is important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
There's a couple of things that need to get done if you want to win an injury case. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? Usually, there are no up-front fees. Put simply, our Chesterfield, MO, personal injury lawyers work on contingency which means that you only pay a percentage of a case if you win.
- What should I do after an accident? It's important to go to a hospital. Medical records are extremely important when you're filing a claim and hoping to win a settlement. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a lot of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages can include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? It's important to keep track of everything. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? What if I was partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's Chesterfield, MO, personal injury lawyers are here to help and are ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.
Learn more about our firm and how we can help.
Contact our Chesterfield, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you or a family member have been injured, Halvorsen Klote can help from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get reimbursement for an injury, and our personal injury attorneys in Chesterfield, MO, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact our firm now or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.