Personal Injury Lawyers in Creve Coeur, MO
Call for a For Legal Representation
Personal Injury Lawyer in Creve Coeur, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injury victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our firm understands how difficult it can be to deal with a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you are dealing with other financial issues all at the same time. It is to our team that each and every client gets the best representation we can offer. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to call us to talk to Halvorsen Klote's Creve Coeur, MO, personal injury attorneys today.
You should not have to pay out-of-pocket for any medical expenses, vehicle repairs, or other costs related to an accident caused by another's recklessness. If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident, slip and fall accident, or because of your employer's negligent actions, and may be struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, Halvorsen Klote is ready to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in Creve Coeur, MO, to discuss the details of your case. Our firm has helped a lot of injury victims in St. Louis. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Claims in Creve Coeur, MO
There are more than 40 million serious injuries each year in the United States and more than 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It is important for victims and their families to seek out legal representation as soon as possible. An experienced Creve Coeur personal injury lawyer is a great resource of legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Personal Injury Cases
From getting side-swiped by a truck to slipping in a grocery store, there are a number of ways to be injured. Holvorsen Klote is dedicated to helping victims recover damages. Our Creve Coeur, MO, personal injury lawyers have fought and won a number of cases. Including:
- Traffic Accidents: Fatalities are high in serious car or truck accidents. Leading causes include DUIs, road construction, distracted driving, and speeding.
- Medical Malpractice: A large portion of lawsuits near Creve Coeur, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient may be misdiagnosed, equipment can fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work Accidents: Company negligence can include faulty equipment, lapses in training, explosions, fires, and related accidents.
- Criminal Behavior: If a criminal act leads to a death, you might have a wrongful death case. It's crucial to contact a wrongful death attorney in Creve Coeur, MO, today if you've lost a family member due to criminal activity.
Damages are dependent upon the state you're in. If you're wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, Halvorsen Klote will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. The HK Law team handles a number of claims. Including:
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
Never hesitate to reach out to our law firm today if you have any questions.
What to Do After a Creve Coeur, MO Accident
Getting into an accident can change your life in a split second. At our Creve Coeur injury firm, we provide solutions to your legal problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it's important that you find the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team today for a free consultation.
What to Do After an Accident Accident?
A lot of personal injury accidents involve speeding, driving while intoxicated, young or old drivers, and commercial vehicles. Likely injuries include scars and burns, spinal injuries, whiplash, contusions, PTSD, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
If you want to get fair compensation possible after an accident, it's critical to reach out to our Creve Coeur, MO, personal injury attorneys as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist you with any medical issues, negotiate with insurance companies, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It is important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
You and your lawyer need to do a few things if you want to get compensation. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? Usually, there aren't any up-front fees. Put simply, our Creve Coeur, MO, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are very important when you're filing a claim and trying to win a settlement. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a lot of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages may include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? The more information the better. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's Creve Coeur, MO, personal injury attorneys are here to help and are prepared to answer questions you might have about your case and the legal process.
Learn more about our firm and how we can assist you with any legal issues.
Contact our Creve Coeur, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
If you or a family member have been injured, Halvorsen Klote can help from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get reimbursement for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in Creve Coeur, MO, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact our firm now or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.