Personal Injury Lawyers in Des Peres, MO
Contact us now For a Consultation
Personal Injury Lawyer in Des Peres, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our firm understands how challenging it can be to handle a personal injury claim if someone is hurt, if you are unable to work, and you are dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It is to our team that each and every client gets the best representation we can offer. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with our firm to learn more, don't hesitate to contact us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Des Peres, MO, personal injury attorneys today.
You should not have to pay out-of-pocket for any medical expenses, vehicle repairs, or other costs related to an accident caused by another's recklessness. If you were harmed in a car accident, work place accident, or because of an employer's negligent actions, and are struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, our firm is ready to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in Des Peres, MO, to discuss the details of your case. Halvorsen Klote has helped a lot of injury victims in St. Louis. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Claims in Des Peres, MO
There are over 40 million serious injuries every year in the United States and more than 150,000 unintentional deaths. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It's important for victims and their families to find legal representation as soon as possible. An experienced Des Peres personal injury lawyer is a great resource of legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Personal Injury Claims
From burns and scars to getting rear-ended by a commercial truck, there are a number of ways to be injured. Our firm is dedicated to helping victims recover damages. Our Des Peres, MO, personal injury lawyers have fought and won a number of cases. This includes:
- Automotive Accidents: Fatalities are high in major car or truck accidents. Leading causes include DUIs, road construction, distracted driving, and speeding.
- Medical Malpractice: Lots of lawsuits near Des Peres, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient can be misdiagnosed, equipment may fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work Accidents: Company negligence can include faulty equipment, lapses in training, explosions, fires, and related accidents.
- Criminal Behavior: If a criminal act leads to a death, you may have a wrongful death case. It is essential to contact a wrongful death attorney in Des Peres, MO, now if you've lost a family member due to criminal activity.
Reimbursement is dependent on the state you are in. If you're wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, HK Law will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. Our team manages a variety of claims. Including:
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
Never hesitate to reach out to our firm now if you have any questions.
What to Do After a Des Peres, MO Accident
Your life can change dramatically after an injury. At Halvorsen Klote, we provide solutions to your legal problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it's important that you get the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team today for a free consultation.
What to Do After an Accident Accident?
A lot of injury accidents include speeding, driving while intoxicated, young or old drivers, and commercial vehicles. These sorts of accidents can lead to scars and burns, spinal injuries, whiplash, contusions, PTSD, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
If you want to get fair compensation possible after an accident, it's critical to reach out to our Des Peres, MO, personal injury attorneys as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will help you victims with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and assist you in gathering police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
You and your lawyer need to do a few things if you want to get compensation. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Here are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does a lawyer cost? Usually, there aren't any up-front fees. Put simply, our Des Peres, MO, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? It's important to go to a hospital. Medical records are very important if you are filing a claim and trying to win a settlement. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a number of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages can include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? The more information the better. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? What if I was partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's Des Peres, MO, personal injury attorneys are here to help and are ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.
Learn more about our firm and how we can assist you with any legal issues.
Contact our Des Peres, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
Halvorsen Klote will help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if necessary. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get reimbursement for an injury, and our personal injury attorneys in Des Peres, MO, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact our firm today or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.