Personal Injury Lawyers in Edwardsville, IL
Call for a For Legal Support
Personal Injury Lawyer in Edwardsville, IL. Halvorsen Klote serves injury victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our firm understands how challenging it can be to handle a personal injury claim if someone is hurt, if you are unable to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It's important to our team that each and every client gets the best representation we can offer. If you would like to discuss your case or claim with our firm to learn more, don't hesitate to call us to talk to Halvorsen Klote's Edwardsville, IL, personal injury attorneys today.
You should not have to pay out-of-pocket for any medical expenses, vehicle repairs, or other costs related to an accident caused by someone else's negligence. If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident, work place accident, or because of an employer's negligent actions, and may be struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, Halvorsen Klote is ready to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in Edwardsville, IL, to discuss the details of your situation. Our firm has helped a lot of injury victims in St. Louis. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Claims in Edwardsville, IL
There are over 40 million serious injuries every year in the United States and over 150,000 unintentional deaths. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It is important for survivors to find legal counsel as soon as possible. An experienced Edwardsville personal injury lawyer is a great resource for legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Personal Injury Claims
From car accidents and falls to repetitive trauma, a lot of events can result in an injury. Holvorsen Klote is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Our Edwardsville, IL, personal injury lawyers have fought and won a number of cases. This includes:
- Vehicle Accidents: Fatalities are high in major car or truck crashes. Leading causes include speeding, construction zones, driving under the influence, and texting.
- Medical Malpractice: Many lawsuits near Edwardsville, IL, involve medical malpractice. A patient may be misdiagnosed, equipment can fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work-Related Accidents: Company negligence may include unsafe work environments, faulty equipment, poor training, fires, explosions, and other incidents that can happen on the job.
- Criminal Behavior: If a criminal act leads to a death, you may have a wrongful death case. It's crucial to reach out to a wrongful death lawyer in Edwardsville, IL, today if you've lost a family member due to criminal behavior.
Reimbursement is dependent upon the state you are in. If you're wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, Halvorsen Klote will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. Our team manages a variety of cases and claims. Including:
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
Never hesitate to reach out to our law firm today if you have any questions.
What to Do After a Edwardsville, IL Accident
Any injury can change your life. At our firm, we provide solutions to your legal problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it is important that you find the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team today for a free case review or consultation.
What to Do After a Personal Injury Accident?
Common personal injury accidents involve speeding, driving while intoxicated, young or old drivers, and commercial vehicles. These sorts of accidents can lead to scars and burns, spinal injuries, whiplash, contusions, PTSD, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an accident, it's crucial to reach out to our Edwardsville, IL, personal injury attorneys as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will help you you with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and assist you in gathering police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
To get fairly compensated, you're (with the help of an attorney) going to need to accomplish a few things. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? Usually, there are no up-front fees. Simply put, our Edwardsville, IL, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? It's important to go to a hospital. Medical records are extremely important when you're filing a claim and trying to get reimbursed. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a lot of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages may include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? It's important to keep track of everything. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's Edwardsville, IL, personal injury lawyers are here to help and are ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.
Learn more about our firm and how we can help.
Contact our Edwardsville, IL, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Halvorsen Klote will help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if necessary. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get reimbursement for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in Edwardsville, IL, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact our firm now or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.