Personal Injury Lawyers in Fairview Heights, IL
Contact us now For a Consultation
Personal Injury Lawyer in Fairview Heights, IL. Our firm serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our firm understands how difficult it can be to handle a personal injury claim if someone is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you are dealing with other financial issues all at the same time. It is to our team that each and every client gets the best representation we can offer. If you would like to discuss your case or claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to call us to talk to Halvorsen Klote's Fairview Heights, IL, personal injury attorneys now.
You shouldn't have to pay out-of-pocket for your medical bills, vehicle repairs, or other costs related to an accident caused by another's recklessness. If you were harmed in a car accident, work place accident, or because of an employer's negligent actions, and are struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, Halvorsen Klote is ready to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in Fairview Heights, IL, to discuss the details of your situation. Our firm has helped a lot of injury victims in St. Louis. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Claims in Fairview Heights, IL
There are over 40 million emergency room visits each year in the United States and over 150,000 unintentional deaths. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It's important for victims and their families to get legal counsel as soon as possible. An experienced Fairview Heights personal injury lawyer is a great resource of legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Claims
From burns and scars to getting rear-ended by a commercial truck, there are a number of ways to be injured. Our firm is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Our Fairview Heights, IL, personal injury lawyers have fought and won a number of cases. Including:
- Vehicle Accidents: Fatalities are high in serious car and truck crashes. Leading causes include DUIs, road construction, distracted driving, and speeding.
- Medical Malpractice: Many lawsuits near Fairview Heights, IL, involve medical malpractice. A patient can be misdiagnosed, equipment can fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work-Related Accidents: Company negligence may include faulty equipment, lapses in training, explosions, fires, and related accidents.
- Criminal Acts: If a criminal act leads to a fatality, you might have a wrongful death case. It is essential to contact a wrongful death lawyer in Fairview Heights, IL, now if you've lost a family member due to criminal activity.
Damages are dependent on the state you are in. If you are wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, Halvorsen Klote will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. The HK Law team manages a number of cases. Including:
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
Don't hesitate to reach out to our law firm now if you have any questions.
What to Do After a Fairview Heights, IL Accident
Getting into an accident can change your life in a split second. At our firm, we provide solutions to your legal problems. Whether you were in a car accident or were misdiagnosed, it is important that you get the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team today for a free case review or consultation.
What to Do After a Personal Injury Accident?
Common personal injury accidents include speeding, driving while intoxicated, young or old drivers, and commercial vehicles. These sorts of accidents can lead to internal bleeding, spine injuries, head and neck injuries, contusions, PTSD, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
If you want to get fair compensation possible after an accident, it's critical to reach out to our Fairview Heights, IL, personal injury attorneys as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will help you you with any medical issues, negotiate with insurance companies, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to our clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
To get fairly compensated, you're (with the help of an attorney) going to need to accomplish a few things. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? Usually, there aren't any up-front fees. Put simply, our Fairview Heights, IL, personal injury lawyers work on contingency which means that you only pay a percentage of a case if you win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? It's important to go to a hospital. Medical records are very important if you are filing a claim and hoping to win a settlement. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a lot of variables when you calculate special and general damages. Damages can include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? It's important to keep track of everything. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's Fairview Heights, IL, personal injury attorneys are here to help and are ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.
Learn more about our firm and how we can assist you with any legal issues.
Contact our Fairview Heights, IL, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
Halvorsen Klote will help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get reimbursement for an injury, and our personal injury attorneys in Fairview Heights, IL, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact us now or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.