Personal Injury Lawyers in Farmington, MO
Call for a For Legal Support
Personal Injury Lawyer in Farmington, MO. Our firm serves injury victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our firm understands how difficult it can be to deal with a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you are dealing with other financial issues all at the same time. It is for our team that each and every client gets the best representation we can offer. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with our firm to learn more, don't hesitate to call us to talk to Halvorsen Klote's Farmington, MO, personal injury attorneys now.
You should not have to pay out-of-pocket for any medical bills, vehicle repairs, or other costs related to an accident caused by someone else's negligence. If you were harmed in a car accident, work place accident, or because of your employer's negligent actions, and are struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, Halvorsen Klote is here to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in Farmington, MO, to discuss the details of your situation. Our firm has helped a lot of injury victims in St. Louis. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Cases in Farmington, MO
There are more than 40 million emergency room visits each year in the U.S. and more than 150,000 unintentional deaths. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It's important for survivors to seek out legal representation as soon as they're able to. An experienced Farmington personal injury lawyer is a great resource of legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Cases
From getting side-swiped by a truck to slipping in a grocery store, there are a number of ways to be injured. Holvorsen Klote is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Our Farmington, MO, personal injury lawyers have fought and won a number of cases. Including:
- Automotive Accidents: Fatalities are high in serious car and truck crashes. Leading causes include DUIs, road construction, distracted driving, and speeding.
- Medical Malpractice: Many lawsuits near Farmington, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient can be misdiagnosed, equipment may fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work-Related Accidents: Company negligence can include unsafe work environments, faulty equipment, poor training, fires, explosions, and other incidents that can happen on the job.
- Criminal Behavior: If a criminal act leads to a death, you might have a wrongful death case. It's crucial to reach out to a wrongful death lawyer in Farmington, MO, today if you've lost a family member due to criminal behavior.
Damages are dependent upon the state you're in. If you're wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, Halvorsen Klote will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. Our team handles a number of claims. This includes:
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
Don't hesitate to reach out to our firm today if you have any questions.
What to Do After a Farmington, MO Accident
Getting into an accident can change your life in a split second. At our Farmington injury firm, we offer solutions to your legal problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it's important that you get the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team now for a free case review.
What to Do After a Personal Injury Accident?
A lot of personal injury accidents involve speeding, driving while intoxicated, young or old drivers, and commercial vehicles. Likely injuries include scars and burns, spinal injuries, whiplash, contusions, PTSD, and others. Having stacks of medical bills and not being able to work due to an injury can be stressful for families and victims.
If you want to get fair compensation possible after an accident, it's critical to reach out to our Farmington, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist victims with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It is important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to our clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
To get fairly compensated, you're (with the help of an attorney) going to need to accomplish a few things. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Here are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? Usually, there aren't any up-front fees. Simply put, our Farmington, MO, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are very important when you're filing a claim and hoping to get reimbursed. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a number of variables when you calculate special and general damages. Damages may include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? It's important to keep track of everything. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's Farmington, MO, personal injury lawyers are here to help and are ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.
Learn more about our firm and how we can help.
Contact our Farmington, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Halvorsen Klote will help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in Farmington, MO, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact us now or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.