Personal Injury Lawyers in Glen Carbon, IL
Call for a For a Case Review
Personal Injury Lawyer in Glen Carbon, IL. Halvorsen Klote serves injury victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our firm understands how challenging it can be to handle a personal injury claim if someone is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It's important for our team that each and every client gets the best legal representation we can offer. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with our firm to learn more, don't hesitate to contact us to talk to Halvorsen Klote's Glen Carbon, IL, personal injury attorneys today.
You should not have to pay out-of-pocket for any medical expenses, vehicle repairs, or other damages related to an accident caused by another's negligence. If you were harmed in a motor vehicle accident, slip and fall accident, or because of an employer's negligent actions, and may be struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, Halvorsen Klote is ready to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in Glen Carbon, IL, to discuss the details of your situation. We've helped a lot of injury victims in St. Louis. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Cases in Glen Carbon, IL
There are over 40 million serious injuries every year in the United States and more than 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It is important for victims and their families to seek out legal counsel as soon as possible. An experienced Glen Carbon personal injury lawyer is a great resource for legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Claims
From burns and scars to getting rear-ended by a commercial truck, a lot of events can result in an injury. Our firm is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Our Glen Carbon, IL, personal injury lawyers have fought and won a number of cases. This includes the following:
- Automotive Accidents: Fatalities are high in major car or truck accidents. Leading causes include DUIs, road construction, distracted driving, and speeding.
- Medical Malpractice: A large portion of lawsuits near Glen Carbon, IL, involve medical malpractice. A patient can be misdiagnosed, equipment can fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work-Related Accidents: Company negligence can include faulty equipment, lapses in training, explosions, fires, and related accidents.
- Criminal Behavior: If a criminal act leads to a fatality, you might have a wrongful death case. It is essential to contact a wrongful death attorney in Glen Carbon, IL, now if you've lost a family member due to criminal behavior.
Damages are dependent on the state you are in. If you are wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, HK Law will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. The HK Law team handles a number of claims. This includes:
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
Never hesitate to reach out to our law firm today if you have any questions.
What to Do After a Glen Carbon, IL Accident
Getting into an accident can change your life in a split second. At our Glen Carbon injury firm, we provide solutions to your legal problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it's important that you get the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team today for a free case review.
What to Do After an Accident Accident?
The majority of personal injury accidents include speeding, driving while intoxicated, young or old drivers, and commercial vehicles. Likely injuries include internal bleeding, spine injuries, head and neck injuries, contusions, PTSD, and others. Having stacks of medical bills and not being able to work due to an injury can be stressful for families and victims.
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an accident, it's critical to reach out to our Glen Carbon, IL, personal injury attorneys as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will help you victims with any medical issues, negotiate with insurance companies, and assist you in gathering police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It is important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
You and your lawyer need to do a few things if you want to get compensation. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does a lawyer cost? Usually, there are no up-front fees. Put simply, our Glen Carbon, IL, personal injury lawyers work on contingency which means that you only pay a percentage of a case if you win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? It's important to go to a hospital. Medical records are extremely important if you are filing a claim and hoping to get reimbursed. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a lot of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages can include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? It's important to keep track of everything. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's Glen Carbon, IL, personal injury attorneys are here to help and are ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.
Learn more about our firm and how we can help.
Contact our Glen Carbon, IL, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
If you or a family member have been injured, Halvorsen Klote can help from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if necessary. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get reimbursement for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in Glen Carbon, IL, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact us today or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.