Personal Injury Lawyers in Lebanon, MO
Call for a For a Consultation
Personal Injury Lawyer in Lebanon, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We understand how challenging it can be to handle a personal injury claim if someone is hurt, if you are unable to work, and you are dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It's important to our team that each and every client gets the best legal representation we can offer. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to call us to talk to Halvorsen Klote's Lebanon, MO, personal injury attorneys today.
You shouldn't have to pay out-of-pocket for your medical expenses, vehicle repairs, or other damages related to an accident caused by another's negligence. If you were harmed in a motor vehicle accident, work place accident, or because of an employer's negligent actions, and are struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, Halvorsen Klote is ready to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in Lebanon, MO, to discuss the details of your situation. We've helped a lot of injury victims in St. Louis. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Claims in Lebanon, MO
There are more than 40 million emergency room visits every year in the U.S. and more than 150,000 unintentional deaths. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It is important for survivors to find legal representation as soon as they're able to. An experienced Lebanon personal injury lawyer is a great resource for legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Personal Injury Cases
From burns and scars to getting rear-ended by a commercial truck, there are a number of ways to be injured. Holvorsen Klote is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Our Lebanon, MO, personal injury lawyers have fought and won a number of cases. This includes:
- Traffic Accidents: Fatalities are high in major car or truck accidents. Leading causes include speeding, construction zones, driving under the influence, and texting.
- Medical Malpractice: Lots of lawsuits near Lebanon, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient can be misdiagnosed, equipment may fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work-Related Accidents: Company negligence may include faulty equipment, lapses in training, explosions, fires, and related accidents.
- Criminal Behavior: If a criminal act leads to a fatality, you may have a wrongful death case. It's crucial to reach out to a wrongful death lawyer in Lebanon, MO, today if you've lost a family member due to criminal behavior.
Damages are dependent upon the state you are in. If you are wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, our firm will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. The HK Law team handles a number of cases and claims. Including:
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
Don't hesitate to reach out to our law firm now if you have any questions.
What to Do After a Lebanon, MO Accident
Getting into an accident can change your life in a split second. At Halvorsen Klote, we offer solutions to your legal problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it's important that you find the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team today for a free case review or consultation.
What to Do After an Accident Accident?
Common injury accidents include speeding, driving while intoxicated, young or old drivers, and commercial vehicles. These sorts of accidents can lead to internal bleeding, spine injuries, head and neck injuries, contusions, PTSD, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an injury, it's crucial to reach out to our Lebanon, MO, personal injury attorneys as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist victims with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to our clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
You and your lawyer need to do a few things if you want to get compensation. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? Usually, there are no up-front fees. Simply put, our Lebanon, MO, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- What should I do after an accident? It's important to go to a hospital. Medical records are very important if you are filing a claim and hoping to get reimbursed. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a number of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages can include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? The more information the better. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? What if I was partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's Lebanon, MO, personal injury attorneys are here to help and are ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.
Learn more about our firm and how we can assist you with any legal issues.
Contact our Lebanon, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Halvorsen Klote will help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury attorneys in Lebanon, MO, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact our firm today or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.