Personal Injury Lawyers in New Haven, MO
Call for a For a Consultation
Personal Injury Lawyer in New Haven, MO. Our firm serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We understand how difficult it can be to handle a personal injury claim if someone is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you are dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It's important for our team that each and every client gets the best legal representation we can offer. If you would like to discuss your case or claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to contact us to talk to Halvorsen Klote's New Haven, MO, personal injury attorneys now.
You shouldn't have to pay out-of-pocket for any medical bills, vehicle repairs, or other costs related to an accident caused by another's negligence. If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident, slip and fall accident, or because of an employer's careless actions, and are struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, our firm is here to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in New Haven, MO, to discuss the details of your case. We've helped a lot of injury victims throughout Missouri and Illinois. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Cases in New Haven, MO
There are more than 40 million emergency room visits each year in the United States and over 150,000 unintentional deaths. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It is important for victims and their families to get legal counsel as soon as possible. An experienced New Haven personal injury lawyer is a great resource for legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Personal Injury Claims
From car accidents and falls to repetitive trauma, there are a number of ways to be injured. Holvorsen Klote is dedicated to helping victims recover damages. Our New Haven, MO, personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. This includes:
- Automotive Accidents: Fatalities are high in serious car or truck accidents. Leading causes include DUIs, road construction, distracted driving, and speeding.
- Medical Malpractice: A large portion of lawsuits near New Haven, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient can be misdiagnosed, equipment may fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work Accidents: Company negligence may include faulty equipment, lapses in training, explosions, fires, and related accidents.
- Criminal Behavior: If a criminal act leads to a death, you might have a wrongful death case. It is crucial to contact a wrongful death lawyer in New Haven, MO, today if you've lost a family member due to criminal activity.
Damages are dependent on the state you are in. If you're wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, our firm will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. The HK Law team manages a variety of cases. Including:
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
Don't hesitate to reach out to our firm now if you have any questions.
What to Do After a New Haven, MO Accident
Your life can change dramatically after an injury. At Halvorsen Klote, we offer solutions to your problems. Whether you were in a car accident or were misdiagnosed, it is important that you get the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team now for a free case review or consultation.
What to Do After a Personal Injury Accident?
Common personal injury accidents involve speeding, driving while intoxicated, young or old drivers, and commercial vehicles. These sorts of accidents can lead to internal bleeding, spine injuries, head and neck injuries, contusions, PTSD, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
If you want to get fair compensation possible after an injury, it's crucial to reach out to our New Haven, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist victims with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and assist you in gathering police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
You and your lawyer need to do a few things if you want to get compensation. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does a lawyer cost? Usually, there aren't any up-front fees. Put simply, our New Haven, MO, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- What should I do after an accident? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are very important when you're filing a claim and trying to win a settlement. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a number of variables when you calculate special and general damages. Damages may include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? The more information the better. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's New Haven, MO, personal injury attorneys are here to help and are prepared to answer questions you might have about your case and the legal process.
Learn more about our firm and how we can assist you with any legal issues.
Contact our New Haven, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you or a family member have been injured, Halvorsen Klote can help from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if necessary. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get reimbursement for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in New Haven, MO, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact our firm today or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.