Personal Injury Lawyers in Springfield, MO
Contact us now For a Consultation
Personal Injury Lawyer in Springfield, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We understand how difficult it can be to handle a personal injury claim if someone is hurt, if you are unable to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It's important for our team that each and every client gets the best representation we can offer. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to contact us to talk to Halvorsen Klote's Springfield, MO, personal injury attorneys today.
You shouldn't have to pay out-of-pocket for your medical bills, vehicle repairs, or other costs related to an accident caused by someone else's negligence. If you were harmed in a car accident, slip and fall accident, or because of your employer's careless actions, and may be struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, our firm is here to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in Springfield, MO, to discuss the details of your case. Our firm has helped a lot of injury victims throughout Missouri and Illinois. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Cases in Springfield, MO
There are over 40 million serious injuries every year in the United States and more than 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It's important for victims and their families to find legal representation as soon as possible. An experienced Springfield personal injury lawyer is a great resource of legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Claims
From getting side-swiped by a truck to slipping in a grocery store, a lot of events can result in an injury. Holvorsen Klote is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Our Springfield, MO, personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. This includes:
- Traffic Accidents: Fatalities are high in major car or truck crashes. Leading causes include speeding, construction zones, driving under the influence, and texting.
- Medical Malpractice: A large portion of lawsuits near Springfield, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient can be misdiagnosed, equipment can fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work-Related Accidents: Company negligence can include unsafe work environments, faulty equipment, poor training, fires, explosions, and other incidents that can happen on the job.
- Criminal Acts: If a criminal act leads to a death, you may have a wrongful death case. It's important to reach out to a wrongful death lawyer in Springfield, MO, today if you've lost a family member due to criminal behavior.
Damages are dependent upon the state you are in. If you're wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, Halvorsen Klote will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. The HK Law team handles a variety of cases. This includes:
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
Don't hesitate to reach out to our law firm now if you have any questions.
What to Do After a Springfield, MO Accident
Getting into an accident can change your life in a split second. At Halvorsen Klote, we offer solutions to your legal problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it is important that you get the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team now for a free consultation.
What to Do After an Accident Accident?
Common injury accidents include drunk driving, speeding, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and inexperienced drivers. These sorts of accidents can lead to scars and burns, spinal injuries, whiplash, contusions, PTSD, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
If you want to get fair compensation possible after an injury, it's crucial to reach out to our Springfield, MO, personal injury attorneys as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist you with any medical issues, negotiate with insurance companies, and assist you in gathering police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It is important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to our clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
You and your lawyer need to do a few things if you want to get compensation. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? Usually, there aren't any up-front fees. Put simply, our Springfield, MO, personal injury lawyers work on contingency which means that you only pay a percentage of a case if you win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are very important if you are filing a claim and hoping to get reimbursed. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a number of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages can include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? The more information the better. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's Springfield, MO, personal injury lawyers are here to help and are prepared to answer questions you might have about your case and the legal process.
Learn more about our firm and how we can help.
Contact our Springfield, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
If you or a family member have been injured, Halvorsen Klote can help from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury attorneys in Springfield, MO, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact us today or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.