Personal Injury Lawyers in Union, MO
Call for a For a Case Review
Personal Injury Lawyer in Union, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We understand how challenging it can be to handle a personal injury claim if someone is hurt, if you are unable to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues all at the same time. It's important for our team that each and every client gets the best legal representation we can offer. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with our firm to learn more, don't hesitate to contact us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Union, MO, personal injury attorneys today.
You shouldn't have to pay out-of-pocket for any medical expenses, vehicle repairs, or other damages related to an accident caused by someone else's negligence. If you were harmed in a motor vehicle accident, slip and fall accident, or because of your employer's negligent actions, and may be struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, our firm is ready to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in Union, MO, to discuss the details of your situation. Halvorsen Klote has helped a lot of injury victims in St. Louis. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Claims in Union, MO
There are more than 40 million serious injuries each year in the U.S. and over 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It's important for victims and their families to find legal counsel as soon as possible. An experienced Union personal injury lawyer is a great resource for legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Personal Injury Cases
From getting side-swiped by a truck to slipping in a grocery store, there are a number of ways to be injured. Holvorsen Klote is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Our Union, MO, personal injury lawyers have fought and won a number of cases. Including:
- Vehicle Accidents: Fatalities are high in major car or truck crashes. Leading causes include DUIs, road construction, distracted driving, and speeding.
- Medical Malpractice: Lots of lawsuits near Union, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient can be misdiagnosed, equipment can fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work Accidents: Company negligence may include faulty equipment, lapses in training, explosions, fires, and related accidents.
- Criminal Acts: If a criminal act leads to a fatality, you might have a wrongful death case. It is crucial to contact a wrongful death attorney in Union, MO, now if you've lost a family member due to criminal behavior.
Reimbursement is dependent on the state you're in. If you're wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, our firm will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. The HK Law team manages a number of cases. This includes:
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
Don't hesitate to reach out to our firm today if you have any questions.
What to Do After a Union, MO Accident
Your life can change dramatically after an injury. At our firm, we offer solutions to your legal problems. Whether you were in a car accident or were misdiagnosed, it's important that you find the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team now for a free case review or consultation.
What to Do After a Personal Injury Accident?
The majority of personal injury accidents involve drunk driving, speeding, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and inexperienced drivers. These sorts of accidents can lead to broken ribs, head and neck injuries, burns, internal bleeding, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an injury, it's crucial to reach out to our Union, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will help you you with any medical issues, negotiate with insurance companies, and assist you in gathering police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It is important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
There's a couple of things that need to get done if you want to win an injury case. To win a tort (injury) case, you're going to have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Here are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? Usually, there aren't any up-front fees. Put simply, our Union, MO, personal injury lawyers work on contingency which means that you only pay a percentage of a case if you win.
- What should I do after an accident? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are very important if you are filing a claim and trying to win a settlement. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a lot of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages can include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? The more information the better. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. This documentation helps us justify financial damages.
- What questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's Union, MO, personal injury lawyers are here to help and are ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.
Learn more about our firm and how we can assist you with any legal issues.
Contact our Union, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you or a family member have been injured, Halvorsen Klote can help from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in Union, MO, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact us now or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.