Personal Injury Lawyers in Washington, MO
Call for a For Legal Support
Personal Injury Lawyer in Washington, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We understand how challenging it can be to handle a personal injury claim if someone is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues all at the same time. It's important for our team that each and every client gets the best representation we can offer. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to call us to talk to Halvorsen Klote's Washington, MO, personal injury attorneys now.
You shouldn't have to pay out-of-pocket for your medical bills, vehicle repairs, or other costs related to an accident caused by someone else's recklessness. If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident, work place accident, or because of an employer's negligent actions, and are struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, Halvorsen Klote is here to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in Washington, MO, to discuss the details of your case. Our firm has helped a lot of injury victims throughout Missouri and Illinois. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Claims in Washington, MO
There are over 40 million serious injuries every year in the United States and over 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It's important for victims and their families to seek out legal counsel as soon as possible. An experienced Washington personal injury lawyer is a great resource for legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Cases
From burns and scars to getting rear-ended by a commercial truck, a lot of events can result in an injury. Holvorsen Klote is dedicated to helping victims recover damages. Our Washington, MO, personal injury lawyers have fought and won a number of cases. Including:
- Automotive Accidents: Fatalities are high in serious car and truck crashes. Leading causes include speeding, construction zones, driving under the influence, and texting.
- Medical Malpractice: A large portion of lawsuits near Washington, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient can be misdiagnosed, equipment can fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work-Related Accidents: Company negligence can include unsafe work environments, faulty equipment, poor training, fires, explosions, and other incidents that can happen on the job.
- Criminal Acts: If a criminal act leads to a fatality, you might have a wrongful death case. It's important to contact a wrongful death attorney in Washington, MO, today if you've lost a family member due to criminal activity.
Reimbursement is dependent upon the state you are in. If you are wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, our firm will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. Our team handles a number of cases and claims. Including:
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
Never hesitate to reach out to our law firm now if you have any questions.
What to Do After a Washington, MO Accident
Any injury can change your life. At our Washington injury firm, we provide solutions to your problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it is important that you find the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team today for a free case review.
What to Do After an Accident Accident?
Common injury accidents involve drunk driving, speeding, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and inexperienced drivers. Likely injuries include internal bleeding, spine injuries, head and neck injuries, contusions, PTSD, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an injury, it's critical to reach out to our Washington, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist victims with any medical issues, negotiate with insurance companies, and assist you in gathering police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It is important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to our clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
There's a couple of things that need to get done if you want to win an injury case. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does a lawyer cost? Usually, there are no up-front fees. Simply put, our Washington, MO, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- What should I do after an accident? It's important to go to a hospital. Medical records are very important if you are filing a claim and trying to get reimbursed. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a number of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages may include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? It's important to keep track of everything. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? What if I was partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's Washington, MO, personal injury attorneys are here to help and are prepared to answer questions you might have about your case and the legal process.
Learn more about our firm and how we can help.
Contact our Washington, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Halvorsen Klote will help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get reimbursement for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in Washington, MO, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact our firm now or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.