Personal Injury Lawyers in Wildwood, MO
Contact us now For Legal Representation
Personal Injury Lawyer in Wildwood, MO. Our firm serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our firm understands how difficult it can be to handle a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you are unable to work, and you are dealing with other financial issues all at the same time. It's important to our team that each and every client gets the best representation we can offer. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with our firm to learn more, don't hesitate to contact us to talk to Halvorsen Klote's Wildwood, MO, personal injury attorneys now.
You should not have to pay out-of-pocket for any medical expenses, vehicle repairs, or other costs related to an accident caused by someone else's recklessness. If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident, work place accident, or because of your employer's careless actions, and are struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, Halvorsen Klote is here to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in Wildwood, MO, to discuss the details of your situation. Halvorsen Klote has helped a lot of injury victims throughout Missouri and Illinois. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Cases in Wildwood, MO
There are more than 40 million serious injuries every year in the U.S. and more than 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It is important for survivors to get legal representation as soon as they're able to. An experienced Wildwood personal injury lawyer is a great resource for legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Personal Injury Claims
From car accidents and falls to repetitive trauma, there are a number of ways to be injured. Holvorsen Klote is dedicated to helping victims recover damages. Our Wildwood, MO, personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. Including:
- Traffic Accidents: Fatalities are high in major car or truck accidents. Leading causes include speeding, construction zones, driving under the influence, and texting.
- Medical Malpractice: Many lawsuits near Wildwood, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient may be misdiagnosed, equipment may fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work-Related Accidents: Company negligence can include faulty equipment, lapses in training, explosions, fires, and related accidents.
- Criminal Acts: If a criminal act leads to a death, you might have a wrongful death case. It is important to contact a wrongful death lawyer in Wildwood, MO, now if you've lost a family member due to criminal behavior.
Damages are dependent upon the state you are in. If you are wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, Halvorsen Klote will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. The HK Law team manages a variety of claims. Including:
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
Don't hesitate to reach out to our firm today if you have any questions.
What to Do After a Wildwood, MO Accident
Your life can change dramatically after an injury. At our firm, we provide solutions to your problems. Whether you were in a car accident or were misdiagnosed, it is important that you get the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team now for a free case review or consultation.
What to Do After a Personal Injury Accident?
The majority of personal injury accidents include speeding, driving while intoxicated, young or old drivers, and commercial vehicles. These sorts of accidents can lead to internal bleeding, spine injuries, head and neck injuries, contusions, PTSD, and others. Having stacks of medical bills and not being able to work due to an injury can be stressful for families and victims.
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an accident, it's crucial to reach out to our Wildwood, MO, personal injury attorneys as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will help you you with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to our clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
There's a couple of things that need to get done if you want to win an injury case. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does a lawyer cost? Usually, there are no up-front fees. Put simply, our Wildwood, MO, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? It's important to go to a hospital. Medical records are extremely important if you are filing a claim and trying to win a settlement. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a lot of variables when you calculate special and general damages. Damages can include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? It's important to keep track of everything. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's Wildwood, MO, personal injury lawyers are here to help and are ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.
Learn more about our firm and how we can help.
Contact our Wildwood, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Halvorsen Klote will help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in Wildwood, MO, provide clients with experienced legal counsel. Contact our firm today or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.