Greg has been handling serious personal injury and consumer cases for his entire career. Greg focuses exclusively on representing clients injured in tractor-trailer accidents, car accidents, nursing home death/abuse, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, charter bus accidents, school bus accidents, and other traumatic events that cause serious injury or death. He also handles consumer claims for plaintiffs who have been wronged including claims under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (“FDCPA”), the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (“TCPA”) and the Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”).
Greg takes great pride in helping people get the compensation they deserve. Greg uses his experience and expertise to get every client the best settlement possible and fight for them every step of the way.
Greg’s clients always come first, and he helps them obtain the help and compensation they deserve. Greg takes a personal approach with his clients by treating each one as if they were family.
Greg’s goal is to deliver dedicated legal representation. By combining logic with passion, Greg is able to provide his clients with first-class legal service. Greg guarantees that each client will receive the personal attention that only a small firm can offer but with the experience that a big firm delivers.
Greg and his wife met at the University of Missouri and currently live in the St. Louis Metro area. Greg enjoys playing golf and softball, traveling, and going to Mizzou games.
- J.D., Saint Louis University School of Law
- B.S., Business, University of Missouri
- State of Missouri
- State of Illinois
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court – Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of Illinois
- The Missouri Bar Association
- The Illinois State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys