Bodily Injury Lawyer Near You
Have you sustained an injury and are unsure where to start with your case? Contact us today for a case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer. Halvorsen Klote helps individuals and the families of individuals who have suffered bodily injuries find justice. When you've been injured through no fault of your own, you are entitled to compensation. To get the amount you deserve for your bodily injury, you need an experienced bodily injury lawyer on your side. Halvorsen Klote is here to help. We are equipped to fight for you and get you the full compensation you deserve. Contact us today.
When You Need a Bodily Injury Lawyer
You are injured but are unsure whether you have a case or if you need an injury lawyer to represent you. Each case is unique, but there are some situations for which a lawyer is necessary. You should always hire a lawyer if:
- The injury or injuries are severe, lead to permanent disability, or death.Injuries that result in physical loss of body parts or loss of function are severe. If it affects your daily life, even temporarily, you should consult an attorney for your bodily injury case.
- You aren't sure who is at fault. If it's unclear who is responsible for the injury or if the responsible party denies accountability, you need a bodily injury lawyer to prove how the other party is at fault.
- There are multiple parties involved. A car accident involving multiple cars or an injury that took place in a business or as a result of a product consists of multiple relevant parties. If you are at all doubtful about who holds responsibility in your case, consult a lawyer. Missouri and Illinois both have their own comparative fault laws.
- The insurance company denied your claim, delays your claim, or offers a settlement right away. As a rule, insurance companies offer much less money to claimants who file on their own compared to those with attorneys. An injury lawyer will help appeal your denied claim and protect you from the tricks insurance companies use to minimize their payout.
What Your Bodily Injury Lawyer Will Do
If you're still unsure whether hiring a lawyer will help your case, consider what bodily injury lawyers typically do and how they affect a case. Even if you are confident in your understanding of the situation, legal representation in your bodily injury case can significantly impact the outcome of your case.
Your bodily injury lawyer will:
- Obtain documents and evidence - Lawyers can use their professional standing to obtain documents like police reports, other court records, medical documents, and more. Having additional documentation strengthens your case, and having a law firm manage these documents takes the pressure and responsibility off of you and allows you to focus on recovery.
- Assess the impact of the accident - Bodily injury lawyers have extensive experience dealing with accidents and many different injuries. They may have a better understanding of the long-term impacts or unexpected side effects of suffering an injury like yours. Thoroughly assessing and representing all aspects of your condition provides the opportunity for further compensation.
- Understand the legal system - A lawyer familiar with the civil court and legal system in your area can make sure you get the most out of your case. They will ensure that your case is filed within the local statutes and deadlines and know the best strategies for filing.
- Speak on your behalf - Because of their familiarity with the process inside the court system and beyond, a bodily injury lawyer can represent you more effectively. Their reputation and previous experiences can affect court rulings and also influence the insurance company's decisions.
Your Bodily Injury Lawyer | Halvorsen Klote
There are many benefits to having a lawyer represent you in your bodily injury case. To maximize the benefits lawyer representation has on your case, it's essential to act quickly; you should contact a lawyer right away after you've been hurt. You have nothing to lose by contacting Halvorsen Klote, as we collect no fees until we win your case. So contact us today to speak to a skilled bodily injury attorney near you.