Bodily Injury Lawyer Vandalia, MO
Have you suffered an injury and are unsure how to seek compensation? Contact us today for a complimentary case evaluation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer Vandalia, MO. The lawyers of Halvorsen Klote represent victims of bodily injuries in their fight to be fairly compensated. When you've been injured through no fault of your own, you deserve compensation. To get the amount you deserve for your bodily injury, you need a dedicated Vandalia, MO bodily injury lawyer to take on the insurance company. Halvorsen Klote is the answer. We know how to get the results you need to truly recover. Speak to a bodily injury lawyer in Vandalia, MO now at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Do I Need a Bodily Injury Lawyer in Vandalia, MO?
You're not sure how to go about getting compensation for your Vandalia, MO personal injury case or if you really need a bodily injury lawyer to win. Each case is different, but there are some cases where you will almost always need a lawyer by your side. You need a bodily injury lawyer if:
- The injury or injuries are severe, lead to permanent disability, or death. Injuries that result in physical loss of body parts or loss of function are severe. It's important to remember, even if the injury doesn't seem significant at first, you could still experience lasting effects. If it leads to surgery, months of physical therapy or any other medical expenses beyond an ER visit,you'll likely need a bodily injury attorney to recover everything you're owed.
- There's a dispute about who is responsible for the accident. If it's unclear who is responsible for the injury, a bodily injury lawyer will be able to prove how the other party is at fault.
- There is more than one liable party. A car accident involving multiple cars or an injury that took place in a business or a product liability case consists of multiple relevant parties. Another case could be a falling brick on a construction site where the owner of the site, the contracting company and the manufacturer of construction machines or equipment could potentially have responsibility. If you have any question as to who can be held accountable in your case, consult a bodily injury lawyer in Vandalia, MO. Missouri and Illinois have different laws when different entities share fault.
- The insurance company is resistant to giving you fair compensation. Insurance companies consistently try to offer small settlements claimants who file without attorney representation. A bodily injury lawyer provides the threat of a lawsuit, which encourages the insurance company to be more fair.
What Will a Bodily Injury Lawyer in Vandalia, MO Do For Me?
If you're still hesitant to hire a bodily injury lawyer, consider what Vandalia, MO bodily injury lawyers can bring to the table. Even in cases where your injuries aren't severe and there's little dispute about liability, legal representation in your bodily injury case can significantly add value to your claim.
Your bodily injury lawyer in Vandalia, MO will:
- Gather evidence needed to prove your claim - Lawyers know how to locate documents like police reports, video surveillance, medical records, and more. With a lawyer and their support staff managing the paperwork and documentation to support your case, you are free to concentrate on your first priority: your physical recovery.
- Assess assess how much medical treatment you will need - Bodily injury lawyers have extensive experience dealing with accidents and many different injuries. They might anticipate future effects of your injury that you don't expect. Thoroughly assessing and representing all aspects of your condition provides the opportunity for further compensation.
- Understand the legal process - A lawyer's understanding of the landscape of the Vandalia, MO civil court puts you at an advantage in your case. They will ensure that your case is filed within the local statutes and deadlines and employ the best strategies for filing.
- Be your advocate - A bodily injury lawyer in Vandalia will stand by your side throughout your claim. Their reputation and previous experiences can affect court rulings and also influence the insurance company's decisions.
Your Vandalia, MO Bodily Injury Lawyer | Halvorsen Klote
There are countless benefits to having a lawyer be your legal advocate in your bodily injury case. To enjoy the full benefits of lawyer representation, it's essential to act quickly; you should contact a lawyer right away after you've been hurt. You have nothing to lose by contacting Halvorsen Klote, because you owe us no fees until you get the compensation you deserve. So contact us today or call 866-382-4167 to speak to a skilled bodily injury attorney in Vandalia, MO.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.