Bodily Injury Lawyer Columbia, MO
Have you sustained an injury and are unsure where to start with your case? Contact us today for a complimentary case evaluation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer Columbia, MO. Halvorsen Klote helps those who have suffered bodily injuries find justice and a financial recovery. You deserve payment after being hurt in an accident through no fault of your own. To get the amount you deserve for your bodily injury, you need a dedicated Columbia, MO bodily injury lawyer to stand up for you. Halvorsen Klote is here to help. We are ready to fight on your behalf and get you the best possible results in your case. Speak to a bodily injury lawyer in Columbia, MO now at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
When You Need a Bodily Injury Lawyer in Columbia, MO
You are injured in Columbia, MO but are unsure whether you have a case or if it's worth it to hire a bodily injury lawyer. The circumstances surrounding each injury are unique, but there are some cases where you will almost always need a lawyer by your side. You need a bodily injury lawyer if the following applies to you:
- The injury or injuries require extensive medical treatment, lead to permanent disability, or death. Injuries that result in loss of limb or loss of function are catastrophic. However, there are many injuries that don't appear to be significant at first that ultimately affect your functioning. If it leads to surgery, months of physical therapy or any other medical expenses beyond an ER visit,you'll likely need a bodily injury attorney to recover everything you're owed.
- There's a dispute about who is at fault. If there is a dispute regarding who is at fault, you need a bodily injury lawyer to prove how the other party is at fault.
- There are multiple parties involved. A multi-vehicle accident or an injury that took place in a business or a product liability case may have multiple parties who can be held responsible for your injuries. Another case could be an injury that happens in a construction zone where the owner of the site, the construction company and the manufacturer of construction machines or equipment could all be liable. If you have any question as to who holds responsibility in your case, speak to a bodily injury lawyer in Columbia, MO. Missouri and Illinois both have their own comparative fault laws.
- The insurance company is resistant to giving you fair compensation. Insurance companies offer much less money to claimants who do not have legal representation. A bodily injury lawyer provides the threat of a lawsuit, which encourages the insurance company to be more fair.
What Your Bodily Injury Lawyer in Columbia, MO Will Do
If you're still hesitant to hire a bodily injury lawyer, consider what Columbia, MO bodily injury lawyers typically do and how they affect a case. Even if you are confident in making a claim, legal representation in your bodily injury case can significantly impact the outcome of your case.
Your bodily injury lawyer in Columbia, MO will:
- Acquire evidence needed to prove your claim - Lawyers know how to locate evidence like police reports, video surveillance, medical records, and more. Having additional documentation limits what the insurance company can dispute, and having a law firm manage these documents allows you to focus on what's truly important, like recovering and being with your family.
- Assess the impact of the accident - Bodily injury lawyers are familiar with the typical course of many different kinds of accidents and resulting injuries. They may have a better understanding of the long-term impacts or unexpected side effects of suffering an injury like yours. Thoroughly assessing the extent of your injuries provides the opportunity for further compensation.
- Understand the legal process - A lawyer's understanding of the landscape of the Columbia, MO legal system puts you at an advantage in your case. They will get your case filed before the time limit runs out and ensure that all documentation is correct.
- Speak on your behalf - Because of their familiarity with the process inside and out of the court system, a bodily injury lawyer in Columbia can represent you more effectively. They can use their personal and professional history to obtain the best possible outcomes both in the courtroom and from the insurance companies.
Your Columbia, MO Bodily Injury Lawyer | Halvorsen Klote
There are countless benefits to having a lawyer be your legal advocate in your bodily injury case. Do not wait to contact a lawyer after an injury. You're not taking on any risk by contacting Halvorsen Klote, because we collect no fees until you get the compensation you deserve. So contact us today or call 866-382-4167 to speak to a skilled bodily injury attorney in Columbia, MO.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.