Bodily Injury Lawyer Farmington, MO
Do you need advice moving forward with your Farmington, MO bodily injury case? Contact us today for a no-risk, no-obligation consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer Farmington, MO. The lawyers of Halvorsen Klote represent victims of bodily injuries in their fight for justice. You deserve payment after being hurt in an accident through no fault of your own. To be fairly compensated for your bodily injury, you need a knowledgeable Farmington, MO bodily injury lawyer to stand up for you. Halvorsen Klote is the answer. We are here to fight for you and get you the full compensation you deserve. Speak to a bodily injury lawyer in Farmington, MO now at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Why You Need a Bodily Injury Lawyer in Farmington, MO
You are injured in Farmington, MO but don't know whether you have a case or if it's worth it to hire a bodily injury lawyer. Each case is unique, but there are some cases where you will almost always need a lawyer by your side. You should always speak to a bodily injury lawyer if the following applies to you:
- The injury or injuries require extensive medical treatment, lead to permanent disability, or resulted in the death of a loved one. Injuries that result in loss of limb or disability lead to exorbitant medical bills, and a lifetime of pain and suffering. It's important to remember, there are many injuries that don't appear to be significant at first that ultimately affect your functioning. If it leads to surgery, months of physical therapy or any other medical expenses beyond an ER visit,you should consult an attorney for your bodily injury case.
- You aren't sure who is responsible for the accident. If the responsible party denies accountability, a bodily injury lawyer will be able to demonstrate how the other party is responsible.
- There are multiple liable parties. A car accident involving multiple cars or an injury that took place in a business or as a result of a product consists of multiple relevant parties. Another example could be an injury that happens on a construction site where the propriety, the contracting company and the individual worker could potentially have responsibility. If you don't know who is liable or the other party is trying to blame you, consult a bodily injury lawyer in Farmington, MO. Missouri and Illinois both have their own comparative fault laws.
- The insurance company denied your claim, delays your claim, or offers a settlement right away. Insurance companies consistently try to lowball claimants who file without attorney representation. A bodily injury lawyer provides the threat of a lawsuit, which encourages the insurance company to be more fair.
How a Bodily Injury Lawyer in Farmington, MO Will Help in Your Claim
If you're still hesitant to hire a bodily injury lawyer, consider what Farmington, MO bodily injury lawyers can offer you. Even in cases where your injuries aren't severe and there's little dispute about liability, legal representation in your bodily injury case can significantly impact the outcome of your case.
Your bodily injury lawyer in Farmington, MO will:
- Gather documents and evidence - Lawyers know how to locate evidence like police reports, security footage, medical documents, and more. Having additional documentation strengthens your case, and having a law firm manage these documents takes the pressure and responsibility off of you and allows you to focus on recovery.
- Assess the extent of your injuries - Bodily injury lawyers have extensive experience dealing with accidents and many different injuries. They may have a better understanding of the long-term impacts or unexpected side effects of suffering an injury like yours. Thoroughly assessing and representing all aspects of your condition ensures that your future medical bills related to the accident are also paid for.
- Walk you through the legal process - A bodily injury lawyer familiar with the Farmington, MO civil court can make sure you get the most out of your case. They will get your case filed within the local statutes and deadlines and ensure that all documentation is correct.
- Be your advocate - Because of their familiarity with the process inside and out of the court system, a bodily injury lawyer in Farmington can represent you more effectively. Their reputation and previous experiences can affect court rulings and also influence the insurance company's decisions.
Your Farmington, MO Bodily Injury Lawyer | Halvorsen Klote
There are numerous benefits to having a lawyer fight for you in your bodily injury case. Do not wait to contact a lawyer after an injury. You have nothing to lose by contacting Halvorsen Klote, as we collect no fees until we win your case. So contact us today or call 866-382-4167 to speak to a talented bodily injury attorney in Farmington, MO.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.