Bodily Injury Lawyer St. Clair, MO
Have you suffered an injury and are unsure where to start with your case? Contact us today for a complimentary case evaluation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer St. Clair, MO. The lawyers of Halvorsen Klote offer legal advocacy to victims of bodily injuries in their fight for justice. You deserve payment after being hurt in an accident that someone else caused. To get the full payment you're owed for your bodily injury, you need an experienced St. Clair, MO bodily injury lawyer to stand up for you. Halvorsen Klote is here to help. We are here to fight on your behalf and get you the full compensation you deserve. Speak to a bodily injury lawyer in St. Clair, MO now at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Why You Need a Bodily Injury Lawyer in St. Clair, MO
You are injured in St. Clair, MO but are unsure whether you have a case or if it's worth it to hire a bodily injury lawyer. Each case is different, but there are some situations for which a lawyer is necessary. You should always speak to a bodily injury lawyer if:
- The injury or injuries are severe, have love long consequences, or resulted in the death of a family member. Injuries that result in loss of limb or disability lead to hundreds of thousands dollars in medical bills, not to mention pain and suffering. However, even if the injury doesn't seem significant at first, you could still experience lasting effects. If it leads to surgery, months of physical therapy or any other medical expenses beyond an ER visit,you'll likely need a bodily injury attorney to recover everything you're owed.
- You aren't sure who is responsible for the accident. If the responsible party denies accountability, you need a bodily injury lawyer to demonstrate how the other party is responsible.
- There are multiple liable parties. A multi-vehicle accident or an injury that took place in a business or as a result of a product may have multiple parties who can owe you compensation. Another example could be a falling brick in a construction zone where the owner of the site, the construction company and the individual worker could all be liable. If you are at all doubtful about who holds responsibility in your case, speak to a bodily injury lawyer in St. Clair, MO. Missouri and Illinois have different laws when different entities share fault.
- The insurance company is not being fair. Insurance companies consistently try to offer small settlements claimants who file without attorney representation. A bodily injury lawyer will help appeal your denied claim and fight back against the tricks insurance companies use to minimize their payout.
What Your Bodily Injury Lawyer in St. Clair, MO Will Do
If you're still unsure whether hiring a bodily injury lawyer will help your case, consider what St. Clair, MO bodily injury lawyers can offer you. Even in simple and straightforward circumstances, legal representation in your bodily injury case can significantly impact the outcome of your case.
Your bodily injury lawyer in St. Clair, MO will:
- Acquire evidence needed to prove your claim - Lawyers know how to locate documents like police reports, eyewitness testimony, medical documents, and more. With a lawyer and their support staff managing the paperwork and documentation to support your case, you are free to concentrate on your first priority: your physical recovery.
- Assess the impact of the accident - Bodily injury lawyers have extensive experience dealing with accidents and many different injuries. They may have a better understanding of the long-term impacts or unexpected side effects of suffering an injury like yours. Thoroughly assessing the extent of your injuries provides the opportunity for further compensation.
- Understand the legal system - A lawyer's understanding of the landscape of the St. Clair, MO legal system puts you at an advantage in your case. They will ensure that your case is filed before the time limit runs out and know the best strategies for filing.
- Speak on your behalf - Because of their familiarity with the process inside and out of the court system, a bodily injury lawyer in St. Clair can represent you more effectively. They can use their personal and professional history to obtain the best possible outcomes both in the courtroom and from the insurance companies.
Your St. Clair, MO Bodily Injury Lawyer | Halvorsen Klote
There are numerous advantages to having a lawyer represent you in your bodily injury case. Do not wait to contact a lawyer after an injury. You have nothing to lose by contacting Halvorsen Klote, because we collect no fees until you get the compensation you deserve. So contact us today or call 866-382-4167 to speak to a skilled bodily injury attorney in St. Clair, MO.