Bodily Injury Lawyer O'Fallon, MO
Have you suffered an injury and are unsure how to seek compensation? Contact us today for a free consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer O'Fallon, MO. The lawyers of Halvorsen Klote represent victims of bodily injuries in their fight for justice. You deserve payment after being hurt in an accident that someone else caused. To get the amount you deserve for your bodily injury, you need an experienced O'Fallon, MO bodily injury lawyer to take on the insurance company. Halvorsen Klote is here to help. We are here to fight for you and get you the best possible results in your case. Speak to a bodily injury lawyer in O'Fallon, MO now at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Do I Need a Bodily Injury Lawyer in O'Fallon, MO?
You are injured in O'Fallon, MO but are unsure whether you have a case or if you need a bodily injury lawyer to represent you. Each case is unique, but there are some situations for which a lawyer is necessary. You need a bodily injury lawyer if the following applies to you:
- The injury or injuries require extensive medical treatment, lead to permanent disability, or death. Injuries that result in loss of limb or loss of function are severe. It's important to remember, even if the injury doesn't seem too bad at first, you could still experience lasting effects. If it affects your daily life even temporarily,you should consult an attorney for your bodily injury case.
- You aren't sure who is at fault. If there is a dispute regarding who is at fault, you need a bodily injury lawyer to demonstrate how the other party is responsible.
- There are multiple liable parties. A car accident involving multiple cars or an injury that took place in a business or a product liability case consists of multiple relevant parties. Another case could be a falling brick in a construction zone where the owner of the site, the construction company and the individual worker could potentially have responsibility. If you don't know who is liable or the other party is trying to blame you, reach out to a bodily injury lawyer in O'Fallon, MO. Missouri and Illinois both have their own comparative fault laws.
- The insurance company is not being fair. Insurance companies consistently try to offer small settlements claimants who file without attorney representation. A bodily injury lawyer will help appeal your denied claim and protect you from the tricks insurance companies use to minimize their payout.
What Your Bodily Injury Lawyer in O'Fallon, MO Will Do
If you still don't know where it's worth it to hire a bodily injury lawyer, consider what O'Fallon, MO bodily injury lawyers can offer you. Even in simple and straightforward circumstances, legal representation in your bodily injury case can significantly add value to your claim.
Your bodily injury lawyer in O'Fallon, MO will:
- Acquire evidence needed to prove your claim - Lawyers can use their professional standing to obtain documents like police reports, other court records, medical records, and more. Having additional documentation limits what the insurance company can dispute, and having a law firm manage these documents allows you to focus on what's truly important, like recovering and being with your family.
- Assess assess how much medical treatment you will need - Bodily injury lawyers are familiar with the typical course of many different kinds of accidents and resulting injuries. They might anticipate future effects of your injury that you don't expect. Thoroughly assessing and representing all aspects of your condition ensures that your future medical bills related to the accident are also paid for.
- Understand the legal process - A lawyer's understanding of the landscape of the O'Fallon, MO civil court puts you at an advantage in your case. They will ensure that your case is filed within the local statutes and deadlines and employ the best strategies for filing.
- Speak on your behalf - A bodily injury lawyer in O'Fallon will stand by your side throughout your claim. Their reputation and previous experiences can affect court rulings and also influence the insurance company's decisions.
Your O'Fallon, MO Bodily Injury Lawyer | Halvorsen Klote
There are many advantages to having a lawyer fight for you in your bodily injury case. To enjoy the full benefits of lawyer representation, it's essential to act quickly; you should contact a lawyer right away after you've been hurt. You're not taking on any risk by contacting Halvorsen Klote, because you owe us no fees until we win your case. So contact us today or call 866-382-4167 to speak to a skilled bodily injury attorney in O'Fallon, MO.