Bodily Injury Lawyer Weldon Spring, MO
Do you need legal representation moving forward with your Weldon Spring, MO bodily injury case? Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer Weldon Spring, MO. Halvorsen Klote helps those who have suffered bodily injuries secure justice and compensation. You deserve payment after being hurt in an accident through no fault of your own. To get the amount you deserve for your bodily injury, you need a knowledgeable Weldon Spring, MO bodily injury lawyer to take on the insurance company. Halvorsen Klote is here to help. We know how to get the results you need to truly recover. Contact a bodily injury lawyer in Weldon Spring, MO today or call us at 866-382-4167.
When You Need a Bodily Injury Lawyer in Weldon Spring, MO
You're not sure how to proceed in your Weldon Spring, MO personal injury case or if you really need a bodily injury lawyer to get a fair result. The circumstances surrounding each injury are different, but there are some situations for which a lawyer is necessary. You need a bodily injury lawyer if the following applies to you:
- The injury or injuries are severe, lead to permanent disability, or death. Injuries that result in physical loss of body parts or disability are severe. However, even if the accident doesn't seem serious at first, you could still experience lasting effects. If it leads to surgery, months of physical therapy or any other medical expenses beyond an ER visit,you'll likely need a bodily injury attorney to recover everything you're owed.
- You aren't sure who is liable. If it's unclear who is responsible for the injury, a bodily injury lawyer will be able to demonstrate how the other party is responsible.
- There are multiple liable parties. A car accident involving multiple cars or an injury that took place in a business or as a result of a product consists of multiple relevant parties. Another example could be a falling brick in a construction zone where the propriety, the construction company and the manufacturer of construction machines or equipment could all be liable. If you have any question as to who holds responsibility in your case, consult a bodily injury lawyer in Weldon Spring, MO. Missouri and Illinois both have their own comparative fault laws.
- The insurance company is resistant to giving you fair compensation. Insurance companies consistently try to offer small settlements claimants who file without attorney representation. A bodily injury lawyer will help appeal your denied claim and fight back against the tricks insurance companies use to minimize their payout.
What Will a Bodily Injury Lawyer in Weldon Spring, MO Do For Me?
If you're still hesitant to hire a bodily injury lawyer, consider what Weldon Spring, MO bodily injury lawyers typically do and how they affect a case. Even if you are confident in making a claim, legal representation in your bodily injury case can significantly add value to your claim.
Your bodily injury lawyer in Weldon Spring, MO will:
- Gather evidence needed to prove your claim - Lawyers can use their professional standing to obtain documents like police reports, security footage, medical records, and more. With a lawyer and their support staff managing the paperwork and documentation to support your case, you are free to concentrate on your first priority: your physical recovery.
- Assess assess how much medical treatment you will need - Bodily injury lawyers are familiar with the typical course of many different kinds of accidents and resulting injuries. They might anticipate future effects of your injury that you don't expect. Thoroughly assessing and representing all aspects of your condition provides the opportunity for further compensation.
- Understand the legal process - A lawyer's understanding of the landscape of the Weldon Spring, MO civil court puts you at an advantage in your case. They will ensure that your case is filed before the time limit runs out and employ the best strategies for filing.
- Be your advocate - Because of their familiarity with the process inside and out of the court system, a bodily injury lawyer in Weldon Spring can represent you more effectively. Their reputation and previous experiences can affect court rulings and also influence the insurance company's decisions.
Your Weldon Spring, MO Bodily Injury Lawyer | Halvorsen Klote
There are countless advantages to having a lawyer be your legal advocate in your bodily injury case. To enjoy the full benefits of lawyer representation, it's essential to act quickly; you should contact a lawyer right away after you've been hurt. You have nothing to lose by contacting Halvorsen Klote, because we collect no fees until we win your case. So contact us today or call 866-382-4167 to speak to a talented bodily injury attorney in Weldon Spring, MO.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.