Bodily Injury Lawyer Belleville, IL
Do you need legal representation moving forward with your Belleville, IL bodily injury case? Contact us today for a free consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer Belleville, IL. Halvorsen Klote helps individuals and the families of individuals who have suffered bodily injuries secure justice and compensation. You deserve payment after being hurt in an accident through no fault of your own. To be fairly compensated for your bodily injury, you need a knowledgeable Belleville, IL bodily injury lawyer to take on the insurance company. Halvorsen Klote is here to help. We know how to get the results you need to truly recover. Contact a bodily injury lawyer in Belleville, IL today or call us at 866-382-4167.
When You Need a Bodily Injury Lawyer in Belleville, IL
You are injured in Belleville, IL but are unsure whether you have a case or if you need a bodily injury lawyer to represent you. The circumstances surrounding each injury are unique, but there are some situations for which a lawyer is necessary. You should always speak to a bodily injury lawyer if:
- The injury or injuries are severe, have love long consequences, or death. Injuries that result in physical loss of body parts or loss of function are catastrophic. However, even if the accident doesn't seem too bad at first, you could still experience lasting effects. If it affects your daily life even temporarily,you'll likely need a bodily injury attorney to recover everything you're owed.
- There's a dispute about who is at fault. If there is a dispute regarding who is at fault, a bodily injury lawyer will be able to demonstrate how the other party is responsible.
- There is more than one responsible party. A multi-vehicle accident or an injury that took place in a business or as a result of a product consists of multiple relevant parties. Another case could be an injury that happens on a construction site where the owner of the site, the construction company and the individual worker could all be liable. If you don't know who is liable or the other party is trying to blame you, speak to a bodily injury lawyer in Belleville, IL. Missouri and Illinois both have their own comparative fault laws.
- The insurance company denied your claim, delays your claim, or offers a settlement right away. Insurance companies offer much less money to claimants who do not have legal representation. A bodily injury lawyer will help appeal your denied claim and fight back against the tricks insurance companies use to minimize their payout.
What Will a Bodily Injury Lawyer in Belleville, IL Do For Me?
If you still don't know where it's worth it to hire a bodily injury lawyer, consider what Belleville, IL bodily injury lawyers can offer you. Even if you are confident in making a claim, legal representation in your bodily injury case can significantly impact the outcome of your case.
Your bodily injury lawyer in Belleville, IL will:
- Obtain evidence needed to prove your claim - Lawyers know how to locate documents like police reports, video surveillance, medical documents, and more. With a lawyer and their support staff managing the paperwork and documentation to support your case, you are free to concentrate on your first priority: your physical recovery.
- Assess assess how much medical treatment you will need - Bodily injury lawyers have extensive experience dealing with accidents and many different injuries. They might anticipate future effects of your injury that you don't expect. Thoroughly assessing and representing all aspects of your condition provides the opportunity for further compensation.
- Understand the legal process - A lawyer's understanding of the landscape of the Belleville, IL civil court puts you at an advantage in your case. They will get your case filed before the time limit runs out and employ the best strategies for filing.
- Be your advocate - A bodily injury lawyer in Belleville will stand by your side throughout your claim. They can use their personal and professional history to obtain the best possible outcomes both in the courtroom and from the insurance companies.
Your Belleville, IL Bodily Injury Lawyer | Halvorsen Klote
There are countless advantages to having a lawyer be your legal advocate in your bodily injury case. To enjoy the full benefits of lawyer representation, it's essential to act quickly; you should contact a lawyer right away after you've been hurt. You're not taking on any risk by contacting Halvorsen Klote, because we collect no fees until we win your case. So contact us today or call 866-382-4167 to speak to a skilled bodily injury attorney in Belleville, IL.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.