Bodily Injury Lawyer Valley Park, MO
Do you need advice moving forward with your Valley Park, MO bodily injury case? Contact us today for a no-risk, no-obligation consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer Valley Park, MO. The lawyers of Halvorsen Klote offer legal advocacy to victims of bodily injuries in their fight to be fairly compensated. You deserve payment after being hurt in an accident that someone else caused. To get the full payment you're owed for your bodily injury, you need an experienced Valley Park, MO bodily injury lawyer to take on the insurance company. Halvorsen Klote is here to help. We are ready to fight on your behalf and get you the best possible results in your case. Contact a bodily injury lawyer in Valley Park, MO today or call us at 866-382-4167.
Do I Need a Bodily Injury Lawyer in Valley Park, MO?
You're not sure how to go about getting compensation for your Valley Park, MO personal injury case or if you really need a bodily injury lawyer to win. Each case is different, but there are some cases where you will almost always need a lawyer by your side. You need a bodily injury lawyer if:
- The injury or injuries require extensive medical treatment, lead to permanent disability, or death. Injuries that result in loss of limb or loss of function lead to hundreds of thousands dollars in medical bills, and a lifetime of pain and suffering. It's important to remember, there are many injuries that don't appear to be significant at first that ultimately affect your functioning. If it leads to surgery, months of physical therapy or any other medical expenses beyond an ER visit,you should consult an attorney for your bodily injury case.
- You aren't sure who is at fault. If the responsible party denies accountability, you need a bodily injury lawyer to prove how the other party is at fault.
- There are multiple liable parties. A car accident involving multiple cars or an injury that took place in a business or as a result of a product may have multiple parties who can owe you compensation. Another case could be an injury that happens on a construction site where the propriety, the contracting company and the individual worker could potentially have responsibility. If you don't know who is liable or the other party is trying to blame you, reach out to a bodily injury lawyer in Valley Park, MO. Missouri and Illinois both have their own comparative fault laws.
- The insurance company denied your claim, delays your claim, or offers a settlement right away. Insurance companies consistently try to lowball claimants who file on their own. A bodily injury lawyer will help appeal your denied claim and fight back against the tricks insurance companies use to minimize their payout.
What Your Bodily Injury Lawyer in Valley Park, MO Will Do
If you still don't know where it's worth it to hire a bodily injury lawyer, consider what Valley Park, MO bodily injury lawyers can offer you. Even in simple and straightforward circumstances, legal representation in your bodily injury case can significantly impact the outcome of your case.
Your bodily injury lawyer in Valley Park, MO will:
- Obtain documents and evidence - Lawyers know how to locate evidence like police reports, security footage, medical records, and more. With a lawyer and their support staff managing the paperwork and documentation to support your case, you are free to concentrate on your first priority: your physical recovery.
- Assess the impact of the accident - Bodily injury lawyers have extensive experience dealing with accidents and many different injuries. They may have a better understanding of the long-term impacts or unexpected side effects of suffering an injury like yours. Thoroughly assessing and representing all aspects of your condition ensures that your future medical bills related to the accident are also paid for.
- Walk you through the legal process - A lawyer's understanding of the landscape of the Valley Park, MO civil court puts you at an advantage in your case. They will ensure that your case is filed within the local statutes and deadlines and ensure that all documentation is correct.
- Be your advocate - A bodily injury lawyer in Valley Park will stand by your side throughout your claim. They can use their personal and professional history to obtain the best possible outcomes both in the courtroom and from the insurance companies.
Your Valley Park, MO Bodily Injury Lawyer | Halvorsen Klote
There are numerous advantages to having a lawyer be your legal advocate in your bodily injury case. Do not wait to contact a lawyer after an injury. You have nothing to lose by contacting Halvorsen Klote, as you owe us no fees until we win your case. So contact us today or call 866-382-4167 to speak to an experienced bodily injury attorney in Valley Park, MO.