Bodily Injury Lawyer Creve Coeur, MO
Have you suffered an injury and are unsure how to seek compensation? Contact us today for a complimentary case evaluation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer Creve Coeur, MO. Halvorsen Klote helps those who have suffered bodily injuries secure justice and compensation. You deserve payment after being hurt in an accident through no fault of your own. To get the full payment you're owed for your bodily injury, you need a knowledgeable Creve Coeur, MO bodily injury lawyer to stand up for you. Halvorsen Klote is here to help. We are here to fight for you and get you the full compensation you deserve. Contact a bodily injury lawyer in Creve Coeur, MO today or call us at 866-382-4167.
Do I Need a Bodily Injury Lawyer in Creve Coeur, MO?
You are injured in Creve Coeur, MO but are unsure whether you have a case or if you need a bodily injury lawyer to represent you. The circumstances surrounding each injury are different, but there are some cases where you will almost always need a lawyer by your side. You need a bodily injury lawyer if:
- The injury or injuries are severe, have love long consequences, or resulted in the death of a family member. Injuries that result in physical loss of body parts or disability are severe. However, there are many injuries that don't appear to be significant at first that ultimately affect your functioning. If it affects your daily life even temporarily,you should consult an attorney for your bodily injury case.
- You aren't sure who is liable. If there is a dispute regarding who is at fault, you need a bodily injury lawyer to prove how the other party is at fault.
- There is more than one liable party. A car accident involving multiple cars or an injury that took place in a business or as a result of a product may have multiple parties who can be held responsible for your injuries. Another example could be an injury that happens on a construction site where the owner of the site, the construction company and the manufacturer of construction machines or equipment could potentially have responsibility. If you don't know who is liable or the other party is trying to blame you, speak to a bodily injury lawyer in Creve Coeur, MO. Missouri and Illinois both have their own comparative fault laws.
- The insurance company is resistant to giving you fair compensation. Insurance companies offer much less money to claimants who do not have legal representation. A bodily injury lawyer will help appeal your denied claim and fight back against the tricks insurance companies use to minimize their payout.
What Your Bodily Injury Lawyer in Creve Coeur, MO Will Do
If you still don't know where it's worth it to hire a bodily injury lawyer, consider what Creve Coeur, MO bodily injury lawyers can bring to the table. Even in cases where your injuries aren't severe and there's little dispute about liability, legal representation in your bodily injury case can significantly add value to your claim.
Your bodily injury lawyer in Creve Coeur, MO will:
- Obtain evidence needed to prove your claim - Lawyers know how to locate evidence like police reports, other court records, medical documents, and more. Having additional documentation limits what the insurance company can dispute, and having a law firm manage these documents takes the pressure and responsibility off of you and allows you to focus on recovery.
- Assess assess how much medical treatment you will need - Bodily injury lawyers have extensive experience dealing with accidents and many different injuries. They may have a better understanding of the long-term impacts or unexpected side effects of suffering an injury like yours. Thoroughly assessing and representing all aspects of your condition provides the opportunity for further compensation.
- Understand the legal process - A bodily injury lawyer familiar with the Creve Coeur, MO legal system can make sure you get the most out of your case. They will ensure that your case is filed within the local statutes and deadlines and employ the best strategies for filing.
- Speak on your behalf - Because of their familiarity with the process inside and out of the court system, a bodily injury lawyer in Creve Coeur can represent you more effectively. They can use their personal and professional history to obtain the best possible outcomes both in the courtroom and from the insurance companies.
Your Creve Coeur, MO Bodily Injury Lawyer | Halvorsen Klote
There are countless benefits to having a lawyer fight for you in your bodily injury case. Do not wait to contact a lawyer after an injury. You have nothing to lose by contacting Halvorsen Klote, as we collect no fees until you get the compensation you deserve. So contact us today or call 866-382-4167 to speak to a talented bodily injury attorney in Creve Coeur, MO.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.