Bodily Injury Lawyer Clayton, MO
Do you need legal representation moving forward with your Clayton, MO bodily injury case? Contact us today for a free case evaluation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer Clayton, MO. Halvorsen Klote helps those who have suffered bodily injuries secure justice and compensation. When you've been injured through no fault of your own, you are entitled to compensation. To be fairly compensated for your bodily injury, you need an experienced Clayton, MO bodily injury lawyer to take on the insurance company. Halvorsen Klote is here to help. We know how to get the results you need to truly recover. Speak to a bodily injury lawyer in Clayton, MO now at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Do I Need a Bodily Injury Lawyer in Clayton, MO?
You're not sure how to proceed in your Clayton, MO personal injury case or if you really need a bodily injury lawyer to win. The circumstances surrounding each injury are unique, but there are some situations for which a lawyer is necessary. You need a bodily injury lawyer if the following applies to you:
- The injury or injuries require extensive medical treatment, have love long consequences, or resulted in the death of a family member. Injuries that result in physical loss of body parts or loss of function are catastrophic. It's important to remember, there are many injuries that don't appear to be significant at first that ultimately affect your functioning. If it leads to surgery, months of physical therapy or any other medical expenses beyond an ER visit,you'll likely need a bodily injury attorney to recover everything you're owed.
- You aren't sure who is liable. If the responsible party denies accountability, a bodily injury lawyer will be able to demonstrate how the other party is responsible.
- There is more than one liable party. A multi-vehicle accident or an injury that took place in a business or a product liability case consists of multiple relevant parties. Another example could be a falling brick on a construction site where the propriety, the construction company and the individual worker could all be liable. If you don't know who is liable or the other party is trying to blame you, reach out to a bodily injury lawyer in Clayton, MO. Missouri and Illinois both have their own comparative fault laws.
- The insurance company is not being fair. Insurance companies offer much less money to claimants who do not have legal representation. A bodily injury lawyer provides the threat of a lawsuit, which encourages the insurance company to be more fair.
What Will a Bodily Injury Lawyer in Clayton, MO Do For Me?
If you're still hesitant to hire a bodily injury lawyer, consider what Clayton, MO bodily injury lawyers typically do and how they affect a case. Even if you are confident in making a claim, legal representation in your bodily injury case can significantly impact the outcome of your case.
Your bodily injury lawyer in Clayton, MO will:
- Obtain evidence needed to prove your claim - Lawyers can use their professional standing to obtain evidence like police reports, video surveillance, medical documents, and more. Having additional documentation limits what the insurance company can dispute, and having a law firm manage these documents takes the pressure and responsibility off of you and allows you to focus on recovery.
- Assess the extent of your injuries - Bodily injury lawyers are familiar with the typical course of many different kinds of accidents and resulting injuries. They may have a better understanding of the long-term impacts or unexpected side effects of suffering an injury like yours. Thoroughly assessing the extent of your injuries ensures that your future medical bills related to the accident are also paid for.
- Walk you through the legal system - A bodily injury lawyer familiar with the Clayton, MO legal system can make sure you get the most out of your case. They will get your case filed within the local statutes and deadlines and ensure that all documentation is correct.
- Speak on your behalf - A bodily injury lawyer in Clayton will stand by your side throughout your claim. Their reputation and previous experiences can affect court rulings and also influence the insurance company's decisions.
Your Clayton, MO Bodily Injury Lawyer | Halvorsen Klote
There are many benefits to having a lawyer represent you in your bodily injury case. To enjoy the full benefits of lawyer representation, it's essential to act quickly; you should contact a lawyer right away after you've been hurt. You're not taking on any risk by contacting Halvorsen Klote, because we collect no fees until you get the compensation you deserve. So contact us today or call 866-382-4167 to speak to a skilled bodily injury attorney in Clayton, MO.