Auto Crash Attorney in St. Louis, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney St. Louis, MO. Our firm represents clients and their families in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it is our goal to mitigate those repercussions. Don't hesitate to reach out to our St. Louis, MO Auto Crash Attorney team today if you need help. Call us today at 817-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Types of Auto Crashes | Auto Crash Attorney St. Louis, MO
More than 37,000 are killed in vehicle-related crashes each year. These disasters may cause tens of thousands or even millions of dollars in damages. HK Law's priority is helping these victims recover financial damages. Compensation is essential. In terms of common types of car accidents our St. Louis, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Don't hesitate to contact and get in touch with our firm's St. Louis, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been in an accident or need legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. This means you don't pay for representation, and any fees will come after compensation. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. Our lawyers are standing by to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in St. Louis, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your St. Louis, MO auto crash attorney might be able to help you file a claim. There are two types of damages: General and Special. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See below for a breakdown.
- Medical Expenses: These damages usually include the cost of surgery, medications, ambulance fees, at-home help, and others. Reimbursement is based on documented medical expenses. It's important for victims to keep records of all fees. If you are in a St. Louis, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, it's advisable to get medical help even if you're not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a St. Louis, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Losses: After an auto crash, an injury may cause you to not be able to perform your job. This complicates your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an accident. Halvorsen Klote’s St. Louis, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help injury victims and their loved ones get through hard times. Compensation might include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: These non-economic damages are more difficult to substantiate. General damages, however, are important to assign a financial amount. These are usually attributed to long-term consequences related to an accident. Our team will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurance companies often try to get a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in St. Louis, MO will ensure that you are fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: If an injury may lead to a death, a loved one or spouse may be able to claim damages. Similar to other damages, it's important to document everything and get in touch with an auto crash attorney in St. Louis, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a vehicular accident.
To put it simply, special damages may include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more to put a dollar amount onbut are equally important. You should be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Do not hesitate to reach out to Halvorsen Klote’s St. Louis, MO auto crash attorney teamnow for help.
Common Car & Truck Accident Injuries | St. Louis, MO Auto Crash Attorney
The range of injuries incurred by car accidents range from bruises and whiplash to death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained by vehicle crashes. Our firm would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it's important to get legal support right away. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash happens when an extreme amount of force is applied to the head and neck.
- Concussions often happen when enough force is applied to the head or neck. Concussions can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussion injuries can be severe.
- Broken bones are another serious injury that happen in the event of a car accident. A broken bone may lead to long-term injuries that prevent victims from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, internal bleeding is a serious medical issue that can lead to long-term issues and even death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our St. Louis, MO auto accident attorneys recommend injury victims to seek out immidiate medical attention in order to get the maximum amount of compensation.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in St. Louis, MO
Getting medical attention is a definite priority after a car crash. You will have a much better chance at securing compensation if you have medical records. Parties injured in accidents may receive over $70,000 in damages. This may vary. It is also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without consulting an auto crash attorneyin St. Louis, MO for legal representation. Most victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which may tempting due to the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it's important to get a consultation.
Here are a few tips if you or a loved one have been in an accident that will help your St. Louis, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Keep track of all of your records. Paperwork and documentation makes it more likely that you'll be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that aren't immediately apparent.
- Contact a reputable car crash attorney in St. Louis, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims St. Louis, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Our firm’s auto crash attorney team offers legal services that provide results. Not every case goes to court, and we want to keep it that way. Trucking Accidents are particularly serious when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to make sure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Here are some of the other areas our firm is experienced in:
Our firm has helped victims secure millions in compensation. Why do you need a lawyer? There's many reasons. If you or a loved one have been in a car accident accident and have been injured, talk to one of HK Law's St. Louis, MO auto crash lawyers today. Find additional resources here, and learn more about Halvorsen Klote's case victories and again, do not hesitate reaching out to the St. Louis, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 817-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.