Injury Attorneys That Win
Call (877) 514-5529 for a Case Review and Consultation
Injury Attorneys Halvorsen Klote serves victims and their families in Metro St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Our firm understands that a major injury can cause serious difficulties for a family or individual's economic or personal situation. Our Personal Injury Attorneys help victims get the compensation they deserve after a tragic accident.
Whether you're injured in a car or truck accident, via medical malpractice, lost someone due to wrongful death, were hurt at work or by a product, Halvorsen Klote's injury attorneys are here to help. Halvorsen Kote supports survivors and injury victims recover any damages they may be owed due to an injury. This can include pain and suffering, medical bills, lost wages, and other damages that we will discuss further down this page. Contact our firm now for more information. We don't get paid unless you win.
Common Injury Cases
The injury attorneys at HK Law have handled countless cases for victims in the St. Louis area. Below are a few of the most common types of injury cases our firm comes up against:
- Automotive Accidents: Vehicular accidents account for about 1.9 million injuries each year (and about 30,000 fatalities). Many of these accidents involve large trucks, speeding, distracted driving, DUIs, and intersections.
- Premises Liability: These cases often involve dog bites, defective "conditions," fires, toxins or chemical leaks, slips and falls, ice, and other hazards that can cause injuries on someone's premises.
- Workplace Accidents: Accidents on the job can range from repetitive trauma to losing a limb. It is important to contact an experienced work-comp attorney if you've been injured on the job.
- Product Liability: Products that malfunction or don't hold up to safety standards can cause serious harm. There may be manufacturing defects, failure to include warnings, or even design defects that lead to injuries. May include bad brakes on a car, household appliances, and other everyday goods.
- Medical Malpractice: Another common cause behind personal injury claims, medical malpractice is often related to surgical error, misdiagnosis, prescribing the wrong medication, and several other medical issues.
Tragic events can lead to incredible stress for family members. The causes to bring an injury case vary greatly. There's no way to know. Our injury attorneys in St. Louis, MO, are here to help no matter what your situation is. We're here to win.
Tips for Hiring an Attorney
There are a few things you should look for before you hire an attorney to represent your case. Below are a couple of questions to get you started:
- What kind of clients do you typically represent? You need to know if you're contacting the right kind of firm (size, experience, etc.) to handle your case.
- Do you have experience with these types of cases? Any firm should be able to provide you with client reviews and testimonials.
- How much does your firm charge? Lawyer fees are a big concern. In tort law, most firms charge on a contingency basis (services are free and a percentage of any victory is awarded to the client). If we don't win, you don't pay.
Reach Out To an Injury Attorney Now
Don't hesitate to reach out to Halvorsen Klote if you or a family member were in an accident. Our firm has won millions for car accident victims, in wrongful death cases, and others. Talk to an experienced St. Louis Injury Attorney now for a free consultation.