Auto Accident Attorney Webster Groves, MO
Greater St. Louis and Southern Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Webster Groves, MOAutomobile Accident Lawyers
Auto accident attorney in Webster Groves, MO. Auto accidents happen in the blink of an eye in Webster Groves, MO. If a careless and reckless driver in the Webster Groves, MO area was responsible for an accident, you need an auto accident attorney who will fight to recover damages from the liable party. But not all Webster Groves, MO auto accident lawyers are created equal. You need a reliable and knowledgeable law firm that puts you and your needs first. You need Halvorsen Klote. We advocate for victims of auto accidents in throughout the Webster Groves, MO area.
We have gotten successful results for our Webster Groves, MO-area clients in an array of auto accident claims, including:
How Halvorsen Klote Can Help You in Webster Groves, MO | Auto Accident Attorney Webster Groves, MO
Were you aware that in 2022, there were a staggering 1,040 lives lost in traffic accidents in Missouri and countless more that caused injuries on Missouri’s roadways? If you or someone you know has been involved in an auto accident near Webster Groves, MO, you may be dealing with physical pain, emotional distress, financial hardship, and legal challenges. You may be pondering how to obtain the rightful compensation for your injuries and losses.
That’s precisely why you need an experienced auto accident attorney from Halvorsen Klote. Our lawyers specialize in providing top legal representation for victims of auto accidents in Webster Groves, MO. They can assist you in navigating the difficult legal process, negotiating with insurance companies, and receiving fair and just compensation.
Halvorsen Klote is a personal injury law firm based in St. Louis with experience in handling Webster Groves, MO auto accident cases. We have won countless cases for our clients and have obtained rave reviews from numerous satisfied customers. Our legal team is devoted to serving victims and their families in Webster Groves, MO. Give us a call right now at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Causes and Types of Webster Groves, MO Auto Accidents | Auto Accident Attorney Webster Groves, MO
Auto accidents can occur for various reasons near Webster Groves, MO and can involve different types of vehicles and collisions. Some of the common causes of auto accidents in Webster Groves, MO are:
- Distracted driving: This happens when a driver is not paying attention to traffic or the road because they are using a phone, drinking, eating, changing the music, talking to passengers, or doing anything else that takes their eyes, hands, or mind off the driving task.
- Speeding: This happens when a driver exceeds the posted speed limit or drives too fast for the road conditions. Speeding greatly reduces the driver’s reaction time, expands the braking distance, and makes the crash more severe.
- Drunk driving: This happens when a driver operates a vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Drunk driving impairs the driver’s reflexes, coordination, vision, and judgment, making them far more likely to cause an accident.
Depending on the cause and type of car crash, different kinds of injuries and damages can occur. The following are some of the common injuries and damages:
- Whiplash: Caused by sudden, back-and-forth movement during a collision, this is a serious neck injury that may not display symptoms right away. It can cause reduced range of motion, dizziness, headaches, stiffness, and severe pain.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI): This is a brain injury caused by a blow or jolt to the head during an accident. It can cause cognitive impairment, memory loss, mood changes, seizures, coma, or death.
- Spinal cord injury (SCI): A spinal injury caused by a fracture or dislocation of the vertebrae during a an accident, an SCI can cause loss of bladder or bowel control, sexual dysfunction, tingling, numbness, and paralysis.
- Broken bones: These can affect any part of the body and cause infection, deformity, bruising, swelling, and severe pain. They are caused by the impact or pressure of a collision.
- Lacerations: These are cuts or tears caused by broken glass or metal during a collision. They can cause bleeding, scarring, nerve damage, or infection.
- Burns: Caused by hot fluids or fire from a collision, burns can lead to severe pain, infection, disfigurement, peeling, and blistering.
Auto accidents in Webster Groves, MO can have severe and lasting consequences for the victims and their loved ones. In addition to many of the physical conditions listed above, potential consequences of auto accidents can include emotional trauma – like post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), anxiety, severe sadness, anger, remorse, or grief – and considerable financial hardships like healthcare, vehicle repair, income loss, reduced earning capacity, or burial expenses. The Halvorsen Klote legal team is here for you. Call us right now at 866-382-4167 or reach out to us online.
Other cases we take on in the Webster Groves, MO area include:
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
What to Do After an Webster Groves, MO Auto Accident | Auto Accident Attorney Webster Groves, MO
If you or someone you care about has been involved in an auto accident in the Webster Groves, MO area, it is critical to follow specific procedures to protect your health, safety, and legal rights. The following are the steps you should take following an auto accident:
- Seek medical attention: The first and most important step is to seek medical care for yourself and anyone else who is injured in Webster Groves, MO. You should get by a doctor or other medical professional as quickly as possible, even if you feel fine or you think your injuries are minor. Some injuries may not present symptoms immediately or may become worse over time. Getting medical attention can also help establish your injuries and link them to the accident.
- Contact the police: The second step is to notify the police and report the accident. The police will come to the scene near Webster Groves, MO and investigate the accident. They will also create a report that details important information such as the date, time, precise location, weather, road conditions, witnesses, parties involved, injuries, damages, citations issued, etc. This report can be useful for your legal claim down the line.
- Collect evidence: Collecting evidence from the scene of the Webster Groves, MO accident is the next step. This includes taking photos or videos of the vehicles involved, the damage sustained, the injuries suffered, the debris, the skid marks, the traffic signs or signals, etc. You should get the names, addresses, phone numbers, license plate numbers, driver’s license numbers, and insurance information of all parties involved in the crash. You should also record the names and contact information of any witnesses who witnessed the incident in Webster Groves, MO. Don’t forget to preserve any bills or receipts related to your accident expenses.
- Refrain from admitting fault or signing anything without a lawyer: Be sure to refrain from admitting fault or signing anything without a lawyer. Following an accident, you may be contacted by the other party’s insurance company or lawyer. They might try to get you to admit fault for the Webster Groves, MO accident, accept a lowball settlement offer, or sign a document that waives your right to sue. You should absolutely refrain from engaging in these activities without consulting with your own lawyer first. Anything you sign or say can be used against you at a later date and decrease your chances of getting fair compensation.
- Seek legal advice: The last step is to immediately seek legal advice from a knowledgeable Webster Groves, MO auto accident lawyer. A skilled attorney from Halvorsen Klote can help you understand your legal options and rights, analyze your case, compile evidence, file claims, manage insurance companies, negotiate settlements, prove liability and damages, or go to trial. An attorney can also help you prevent common errors that can hurt your case, like not meeting important timelines, providing contradictory statements, or settling for less than you deserve. Give HK Law a call today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Benefits of Hiring Halvorsen Klote | Auto Accident Attorney Webster Groves, MO
Hiring a Webster Groves, MO auto accident attorney from Halvorsen Klote can make a substantial difference in the outcome of your case. Here are some of the benefits of hiring one of our experienced attorneys:
- No fees unless we win
- Experienced trial lawyers
- Focus on personal injury cases
- Available 24/7
- Real results for our clients
- “Just wow. I never expected the outcome of my case to EXCEED my expectations. This firm knows what they are doing when it comes to personal injury matters. They are easy to get ahold of and are very helpful. Safe to say, I found my firm for life.” - Kala Carpenter
- “Highly recommend! They had exceptional customer satisfaction and did everything possible to help the customer!!” - Tyler Cowan
- “Had a wonderful and very positive experience dealing with everyone at the office. I had no idea what I was walking into and they helped me every step of the way! I would definitely recommend checking with them for your legal worries and you will feel awesome dealing with such a good team!” - Hunter Dale
Halvorsen Klote does not charge any upfront fees for legal representation in Webster Groves, MO. We work on a contingency basis, meaning you only pay us a percentage of the settlement or verdict in the event of a successful outcome. If we do not win, you do not pay anything.
We have a staff of talented and knowledgeable trial lawyers who are not afraid to take your case to court if necessary. We have won significant compensation for our Webster Groves, MO clients and have represented numerous cases involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, dog bites, slip and fall injuries, nursing home negligence, wrongful death, and more in and around Webster Groves, MO.
HK Law specializes in personal injury cases. We have the knowledge and expertise to handle the challenging legal aspects that emerge in Webster Groves, MO car crash cases. We know the best way to deal with insurance companies, prove liability and damages, and pursue fair and just compensation for our clients.
Our legal team is available 24/7 to answer your questions and address your concerns. We pride ourselves on our communication and responsiveness. We will keep you informed and updated during the entire process and make sure you are comfortable with every decision we make.
Halvorsen Klote has a demonstrated track record of achieving tangible results for our Webster Groves, MO clients. Our firm has received rave reviews and positive accolades from our satisfied customers who have experienced our professionalism, compassion, dedication, and effectiveness. Below are some examples of what our clients have said about us:
If you have been injured in an auto accident in Webster Groves, MO, you need an auto accident attorney from Halvorsen Klote on your side. Reach out to us today for a no-cost consultation. We will listen to your story, evaluate your case, and guide you on the best course of action. We’ll vigorously advocate for your rights and interests and help you get the compensation you deserve. You can call us at 866-382-4167 or fill out our contact form online.
Don’t wait any longer. Contact Halvorsen Klote right now and let us assist you with your auto accident case.