Auto Accident Attorney Pevely, MO
Greater St. Louis and Southern Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Pevely, MOAutomobile Accident Lawyers
Auto accident attorney in Pevely, MO. Auto accidents can happen in the blink of an eye near Pevely, MO. If a reckless and careless driver in Pevely, MO caused an accident, you need an auto accident attorney who will work for you to recover damages from the liable party. However, not all Pevely, MO auto accident lawyers are created equal. You need a reputable and knowledgeable law firm that puts you and your needs first. You need Halvorsen Klote. We stand by victims of auto accidents in Pevely, MO.
We have gotten successful results for our clients near Pevely, MO in a variety of auto accident claims, including:
How Halvorsen Klote Can Help You in Pevely, MO | Auto Accident Attorney Pevely, MO
Were you aware that in 2022, there were 1,040 fatalities in car crashes in Missouri and a multitude more that resulted in injuries and damages on Missouri’s roadways? If you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident near Pevely, MO, you may be confronting physical pain, emotional distress, financial hardship, and legal challenges. You may be curios how to obtain the rightful compensation for your losses and damages.
That is precisely why you need a knowledgeable auto accident attorney from Halvorsen Klote. Our lawyers specialize in providing top legal representation for victims of auto accidents in Pevely, MO. They can help you navigate the complex legal process, negotiate with insurance companies, prove liability and damages, and get fair and just compensation.
A personal injury law firm based in St. Louis, Halvorsen Klote has decades of experience handling Pevely, MO car crash cases. We have won millions of dollars for our clients and have obtained rave reviews from numerous satisfied customers. Our attorneys are committed to serving victims and their families in Pevely, MO. Call us right away at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Causes and Types of Auto Accidents in Pevely, MO | Auto Accident Attorney Pevely, MO
Car crashes can happen for various reasons in Pevely, MO and can involve different types of vehicles and collisions. A few of the common causes of car crashes in Pevely, MO include:
- Distracted driving: This takes place when a driver is not paying attention to the road or the traffic because they are using a phone, eating, drinking, adjusting the radio, talking to passengers, or doing anything else that takes their eyes, hands, or mind off the driving task.
- Speeding: This occurs when a driver exceeds the posted speed limit or drives too fast for the conditions of the road. Speeding diminishes the driver’s reaction time, expands the braking distance, and increases the severity of the accident.
- Drunk driving: This occurs when a driver operates a vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Driving under the influence impairs the driver’s reflexes, coordination, vision, and judgment, making them far more likely to cause an accident.
Various kinds of injuries and damages can occur depending on the cause and type of auto accident. Some of the typical types of injuries and damages include:
- Whiplash: Caused by sudden, back-and-forth movement during a collision, this is a serious neck injury that may not display symptoms right away. It can cause reduced range of motion, dizziness, headaches, stiffness, and severe pain.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI): This is a brain injury caused by a blow or jolt to the head during a collision. It can cause cognitive impairment, memory loss, mood changes, seizures, coma, or death.
- Spinal cord injury (SCI): This is a spinal injury caused by a fracture or dislocation of the vertebrae during a collision. It can cause paralysis, numbness, tingling, loss of bladder or bowel control, or sexual dysfunction.
- Broken bones: These can affect any part of the body and cause infection, deformity, bruising, swelling, and severe pain. They are caused by the impact or pressure of a collision.
- Lacerations: Cuts or tears caused by broken glass or metal shards during a collision, lacerations can cause infection, nerve damage, scarring, and bleeding.
- Burns: Caused by hot fluids or fire from a collision, burns can lead to severe pain, infection, disfigurement, peeling, and blistering.
Auto accidents near Pevely, MO can have serious and lasting consequences for the victims and their loved ones. Along with many of the physical conditions listed above, potential consequences of auto accidents can include emotional trauma – like post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), fear, depression, anger, guilt, or loss – and significant financial hardships like healthcare, property damage, income loss, diminished earning potential, or funeral costs. The Halvorsen Klote auto accident attorneys are here for you. Call us right now at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Other cases Halvorsen Klote takes on near Pevely, MO include:
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
What to Do Following an Auto Accident in the Pevely, MO Area | Auto Accident Attorney Pevely, MO
It is vital to take specific steps to protect your legal rights, safety, and health when you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident near Pevely, MO. Below are the the steps you should take following an auto accident:
- Seek medical attention: The initial and most crucial step is to get medical attention for yourself and anyone else who may be injured in Pevely, MO. You should get by a medical professional as soon as possible, even if you feel fine or you think your injuries are minor. Some injuries may not present symptoms right away or may deteriorate over time. Getting medical attention can also help document your injuries and associate them to the accident.
- Contact the police: Notifying the police and reporting the accident is the second step. The police will respond to the scene near Pevely, MO and investigate the accident. They will also create a report that details important information like the date, time, exact location, weather, road conditions, witnesses, parties involved, damages, injuries, citations issued, etc. This report can be helpful for your legal claim in the future.
- Collect evidence: The next step is to gather evidence from the scene of the accident in Pevely, MO. This includes taking photos or videos of the vehicles involved, the damage sustained, the injuries suffered, the debris, the skid marks, the traffic signs or signals, etc. You should obtain the names, addresses, phone numbers, license plate numbers, driver’s license numbers, and insurance information of all parties involved in the accident. You should also record the names and contact information of any witnesses who witnessed the incident in Pevely, MO. Don’t forget to preserve any receipts or bills related to your accident expenses.
- Refrain from admitting fault or signing anything without a lawyer: Be sure to refrain from admitting fault or signing anything without a lawyer. Following an accident, the other party’s lawyer or insurance company may try to contact you. They might attempt to get you to admit fault in the Pevely, MO accident, sign a document that releases your right to sue, or accept a lowball offer. You should absolutely avoid doing any of these things without talking to your own lawyer first. Anything you sign or say can be used against you later and decrease your chances of getting fair compensation.
- Seek legal advice: The last step is to immediately seek legal advice from a knowledgeable Pevely, MO auto accident lawyer. A skilled attorney from Halvorsen Klote can help you understand your legal options and rights, analyze your case, collect evidence, file claims, deal with insurance companies, prove liability and damages, negotiate settlements, or proceed to trial. A lawyer can also help you prevent common errors that can hurt your case, like failing to meet deadlines, offering inconsistent accounts, or settling for less than you deserve. Give HK Law a call right away at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Benefits of Hiring Halvorsen Klote | Auto Accident Attorney Pevely, MO
Hiring a Pevely, MO auto accident attorney from Halvorsen Klote can make a significant difference in the outcome of your case. The following are examples of the advantages of hiring one of our experienced attorneys:
- No fees unless we win
- Experienced trial lawyers
- Focus on personal injury cases
- Available 24/7
- Real results for our clients
- “Just wow. I never expected the outcome of my case to EXCEED my expectations. This firm knows what they are doing when it comes to personal injury matters. They are easy to get ahold of and are very helpful. Safe to say, I found my firm for life.” - Kala Carpenter
- “Highly recommend! They had exceptional customer satisfaction and did everything possible to help the customer!!” - Tyler Cowan
- “Had a wonderful and very positive experience dealing with everyone at the office. I had no idea what I was walking into and they helped me every step of the way! I would definitely recommend checking with them for your legal worries and you will feel awesome dealing with such a good team!” - Hunter Dale
Halvorsen Klote does not charge any upfront fees for legal representation in Pevely, MO. We work on a contingency basis, meaning you only pay us a percentage of the settlement or verdict in the event of a successful outcome. If we do not win, you do not pay anything.
We have a team of talented and knowledgeable trial lawyers who are not reluctant to take your case to court when necessary. We have won significant compensation for our Pevely, MO clients and have taken on countless cases involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and fall injuries, nursing home negligence, dog bites, wrongful death, and more in and around Pevely, MO.
HK Law focuses exclusively on personal injury cases. We are well-versed in handling the complex legal aspects that emerge in Pevely, MO car accident cases. We know how to negotiate with insurance companies, establish liability and damages, and pursue fair and equitable compensation for our clients.
Our legal team is available 24/7 to answer your questions and address your concerns. We pride ourselves on our communication and responsiveness. We will keep you informed and updated throughout the entire process and make sure you are comfortable with every decision we make.
Halvorsen Klote has a proven track record of achieving tangible results for our Pevely, MO clients. Our firm has received glowing feedback and praise from our satisfied customers who have experienced our professionalism, compassion, dedication, and success. The following are some examples of what our clients have expressed about us:
If you have been injured in an auto accident in Pevely, MO, you need an auto accident lawyer from Halvorsen Klote on your side. Contact us now for a no-cost consultation. We will listen to your story, assess your case, and guide you on the best course of action. We will fight vigorously for your rights and interests and help you get the compensation you deserve. You can call us at 866-382-4167 or complete our online form online.
Don’t delay. Get in touch with Halvorsen Klote right now and let us assist you with your car accident case.