Auto Accident Attorney Ellisville, MO
Greater St. Louis and Southern Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Ellisville, MOAutomobile Accident Lawyers
Auto accident attorney in Ellisville, MO. Auto accidents happen suddenly in Ellisville, MO. If a reckless and careless driver in Ellisville, MO was responsible for an accident, you need an auto accident lawyer who will fight to recover damages from the liable party. However, not all Ellisville, MO auto accident lawyers are created equal. You need a reliable and knowledgeable law firm that puts you and your needs first. You need Halvorsen Klote. We stand by and support victims of auto accidents in throughout the Ellisville, MO area.
We have won millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients near Ellisville, MO in a variety of vehicle accident claims, including:
How Halvorsen Klote Can Help You in the Ellisville, MO Area | Auto Accident Attorney Ellisville, MO
Did you know that in 2022, there were 1,040 fatalities in auto accidents in Missouri and a multitude more that resulted in injuries on Missouri’s roadways? If you or someone you know has been involved in an auto accident near Ellisville, MO, you may be dealing with legal complexities, financial challenges, emotional anguish, and physical discomfort. You may be pondering how to secure the rightful compensation for your injuries and losses.
That is precisely why you need a knowledgeable auto accident attorney from Halvorsen Klote. Our attorneys specialize in representing victims of car crashes in Ellisville, MO. They can assist you in navigating the difficult legal process, negotiating with insurance companies, and receiving fair and just compensation.
A personal injury law firm based in St. Louis, Halvorsen Klote has years of experience handling Ellisville, MO car crash cases. We have won millions of dollars for our clients and have obtained rave reviews from satisfied customers. Our legal team is dedicated to serving victims and their families in Ellisville, MO. Give us a call right away at 866-382-4167 or reach out to us online.
Causes and Types of Ellisville, MO Auto Accidents | Auto Accident Attorney Ellisville, MO
Car crashes can happen for various reasons in Ellisville, MO and can involve different types of vehicles and collisions. A few of the common causes of auto accidents in Ellisville, MO include:
- Distracted driving: This happens when a driver is not paying attention to traffic or the road because they are using a phone, drinking, eating, changing the music, talking to passengers, or engaging in any other activity that distracts them from driving.
- Speeding: This occurs when a driver exceeds the posted speed limit or drives too fast for the road conditions. Speeding greatly reduces the driver’s reaction time, increases the braking distance, and increases the severity of the accident.
- Drunk driving: This occurs when a driver operates a vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Drunk driving impairs the driver’s judgment, vision, coordination, and reflexes, making them more likely to cause an accident.
Various kinds of injuries and damages can happen depending on the type and cause of auto accident. The following are some of the common injuries and damages:
- Whiplash: Caused by sudden, back-and-forth movement during a collision, this is a serious neck injury that may not display symptoms right away. It can cause pain, stiffness, headaches, dizziness, and reduced range of motion.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI): This is a brain injury caused by a blow or jolt to the head during an accident. It can cause cognitive impairment, memory loss, mood changes, seizures, coma, or death.
- Spinal cord injury (SCI): This is a spinal injury caused by a fracture or dislocation of the vertebrae during a collision. It can cause paralysis, numbness, tingling, loss of bladder or bowel control, or sexual dysfunction.
- Broken bones: These can affect any part of the body and cause infection, deformity, bruising, swelling, and severe pain. They are caused by the pressure or impact of an auto accident.
- Lacerations: These are cuts or tears caused by broken glass or metal during a collision. They can cause bleeding, scarring, nerve damage, or infection.
- Burns: Caused by hot fluids or fire from an auto accident, burns can lead to severe pain, infection, disfigurement, peeling, and blistering.
Auto accidents near Ellisville, MO can have severe and lasting consequences for the victims and their friends and families. In addition to many of the physical conditions listed above, potential consequences of auto accidents can include emotional trauma – such as trauma-related distress, anxiety, depression, frustration, remorse, or grief – and substantial financial hardships like medical expenses, property damage, lost income, reduced earning capacity, or burial expenses. The Halvorsen Klote auto accident legal team is here for you. Call us right now at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Other cases Halvorsen Klote takes on near Ellisville, MO include:
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
What to Do Following an Auto Accident in the Ellisville, MO Area | Auto Accident Attorney Ellisville, MO
If you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident in the Ellisville, MO area, it is critical to take certain steps to protect your health, safety, and legal rights. Here are some of the the steps you should take after an auto accident:
- Seek medical attention: The initial and most important step is to get medical attention for yourself and anyone else who may be injured in Ellisville, MO. You should get by a medical professional as soon as possible, even if you feel fine or you think your injuries are minor. Some injuries may not show symptoms immediately or may deteriorate over time. Getting medical attention can also help record your injuries and link them to the accident.
- Contact the police: The second step is to contact the police and report the accident. The police will arrive at the scene near Ellisville, MO and investigate the accident. They will also generate a report that details vital information such as the date, time, precise location, weather, road conditions, witnesses, parties involved, injuries, damages, citations issued, etc. This report can be valuable for your legal claim down the line.
- Collect evidence: The next step is to gather evidence from the scene of the accident in Ellisville, MO. This includes photographing or recording videos of the vehicles involved, the vehicle and/or property damage sustained, the injuries suffered, the skid marks, the debris, the traffic signs or signals, etc. You should obtain the names, addresses, phone numbers, driver’s license numbers, license plate numbers, and insurance information of all parties involved in the accident. You should also obtain the names and contact information of any witnesses who were present at the scene in Ellisville, MO. Don’t forget to retain any bills or receipts related to your accident expenses.
- Avoid admitting fault or signing anything without a lawyer: Be sure to avoid admitting fault or signing anything without a lawyer. Following an accident, the other party’s lawyer or insurance company may try to contact you. They may attempt to get you to admit fault in the Ellisville, MO accident, sign a document that releases your right to sue, or accept a lowball settlement offer. You should absolutely refrain from engaging in these activities without seeking advice from your own lawyer first. Anything you say or sign can be used against you at a later date and diminish your chances of getting fair compensation.
- Seek legal advice: The final step is to immediately seek legal advice from a knowledgeable Ellisville, MO auto accident lawyer. A skilled attorney from Halvorsen Klote can help you understand your legal rights and options, evaluate your case, collect evidence, present claims, manage insurance companies, negotiate settlements, prove liability and damages, or go to trial. A lawyer can also help you steer clear of typical errors that can harm your case, such as missing deadlines, providing contradictory statements, or accepting an inadequate settlement. Give HK Law a call right away at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Benefits of Hiring Halvorsen Klote | Auto Accident Attorney Ellisville, MO
Hiring a Ellisville, MO auto accident attorney from Halvorsen Klote can have a substantial effect on the outcome of your case. Here are some of the benefits of hiring one of our experienced attorneys:
- No fees unless we win
- Experienced trial lawyers
- Focus on personal injury cases
- Available 24/7
- Real results for our clients
- “Just wow. I never expected the outcome of my case to EXCEED my expectations. This firm knows what they are doing when it comes to personal injury matters. They are easy to get ahold of and are very helpful. Safe to say, I found my firm for life.” - Kala Carpenter
- “Highly recommend! They had exceptional customer satisfaction and did everything possible to help the customer!!” - Tyler Cowan
- “Had a wonderful and very positive experience dealing with everyone at the office. I had no idea what I was walking into and they helped me every step of the way! I would definitely recommend checking with them for your legal worries and you will feel awesome dealing with such a good team!” - Hunter Dale
Halvorsen Klote does not charge any upfront fees for legal representation in Ellisville, MO. We work on a contingency basis, which means that you only pay us a percentage of the settlement or verdict in the event of a successful outcome. If we don’t win, you do not pay anything.
We have a staff of skilled and knowledgeable trial lawyers who are not reluctant to take your case to court if necessary. We have secured substantial settlement amounts for our Ellisville, MO clients and have represented numerous cases involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, dog bites, slip and fall injuries, nursing home negligence, wrongful death, and more in and around Ellisville, MO.
We focus exclusively on personal injury cases. We have the knowledge and expertise to handle the challenging legal aspects that emerge in Ellisville, MO car crash cases. We understand the best way to navigate insurance companies, prove liability and damages, and seek fair and just compensation for our clients.
Our legal team is available 24/7 to answer your questions and address your concerns. We pride ourselves on our communication and responsiveness. During the entire process, we’ll keep you informed and engaged, ensuring that you are comfortable with every decision we make.
Halvorsen Klote has a proven track record of delivering successful results for our clients in Ellisville, MO. Our firm has garnered rave reviews and positive accolades from happy customers who have experienced our professionalism, empathy, dedication, and effectiveness. The following are some examples of what our clients have said about us:
If you have been injured in an auto accident near Ellisville, MO, you need an auto accident attorney from Halvorsen Klote on your side. Contact us today for a no-cost case review. We will listen to your story, assess your case, and advise you on the best course of action. We’ll fight vigorously for your rights and future and help you get the compensation you deserve. You can call us at 866-382-4167 or fill out our online form online.
Don’t delay. Contact Halvorsen Klote right now and allow us to assist you with your auto accident case.