Auto Accident Attorney Florissant, MO
Greater St. Louis and Southern Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Florissant, MOAutomobile Accident Lawyers
Auto accident attorney in Florissant, MO. Auto accidents can happen suddenly in Florissant, MO. If a careless and reckless driver in the Florissant, MO area caused a crash, you need an auto accident lawyer who will fight to recover compensation from the liable party. But not all auto accident lawyers are created equal in the Florissant, MO area. You need a reputable and knowledgeable law firm that has your best interests at heart. You need Halvorsen Klote. We advocate for victims of auto accidents in throughout the Florissant, MO area.
We have gotten successful results for our clients near Florissant, MO in an array of vehicle accident claims, including:
How Halvorsen Klote Can Help You in the Florissant, MO Area | Auto Accident Attorney Florissant, MO
Were you aware that in 2022, there were 1,040 fatalities in traffic accidents in Missouri and countless more that resulted in injuries and damages on Missouri’s roadways? If you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident near Florissant, MO, you may be confronting legal complexities, financial challenges, emotional anguish, and physical discomfort. You may be wondering how to obtain adequate compensation for your injuries and losses.
That is precisely why you need a knowledgeable auto accident attorney from Halvorsen Klote. Our attorneys specialize in representing victims of auto accidents in Florissant, MO. They can assist you in navigating the difficult legal process, negotiating with insurance companies, and obtaining fair and just compensation.
Halvorsen Klote is a personal injury law firm based in St. Louis with experience in handling Florissant, MO auto accident cases. We have won countless cases for our clients and have obtained rave reviews from numerous satisfied customers. Our legal team is committed to serving victims and their families throughout the Florissant, MO area. Call us today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Causes and Types of Auto Accidents in Florissant, MO | Auto Accident Attorney Florissant, MO
Car crashes can happen for various reasons near Florissant, MO and can involve different types of vehicles and collisions. A few of the typical causes of auto accidents in Florissant, MO include:
- Distracted driving: This takes place when a driver is not paying attention to the road or the traffic because they are talking on the phone, eating, drinking, adjusting the radio, talking to passengers, or doing anything at all that takes their eyes, hands, or mind off the task of driving.
- Speeding: This takes place when a driver exceeds the posted speed limit or drives too fast for the conditions of the road. Speeding greatly reduces the driver’s reaction time, increases the braking distance, and increases the severity of the accident.
- Drunk driving: This occurs when a driver operates a vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Driving under the influence impairs the driver’s reflexes, coordination, vision, and judgment, making them far more likely to cause an accident.
Various kinds of injuries and damages can happen depending on the type and cause of car crash. The following are some of the common injuries and damages:
- Whiplash: Caused by sudden, back-and-forth movement during a collision, this is a serious neck injury that may not display symptoms right away. It can cause reduced range of motion, dizziness, headaches, stiffness, and severe pain.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI): This is a brain injury caused by a blow or jolt to the head during a collision. It can cause cognitive impairment, memory loss, mood changes, seizures, coma, or death.
- Spinal cord injury (SCI): This is a spinal injury caused by a fracture or dislocation of the vertebrae during a collision. It can cause paralysis, numbness, tingling, loss of bladder or bowel control, or sexual dysfunction.
- Broken bones: These are fractures caused by the impact or pressure of an auto accident. They can affect any part of the body and cause pain, swelling, bruising, deformity, or infection.
- Lacerations: Cuts or tears caused by broken glass or metal shards during an accident, lacerations can cause infection, nerve damage, scarring, and bleeding.
- Burns: Caused by hot fluids or fire from an auto accident, burns can lead to severe pain, infection, disfigurement, peeling, and blistering.
Auto accidents in Florissant, MO can have serious and lasting consequences for the victims and their loved ones. Along with many of the physical conditions listed above, potential consequences of auto accidents can include psychological distress – such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), fear, depression, frustration, remorse, or grief – and considerable financial hardships like healthcare, vehicle repair, income loss, diminished earning potential, or burial expenses. The Halvorsen Klote auto accident legal team is here for you. Give us a call today at 866-382-4167 or reach out to us online.
Other cases Halvorsen Klote takes on in the Florissant, MO area include:
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
What to Do Following an Auto Accident in the Florissant, MO Area | Auto Accident Attorney Florissant, MO
It is crucial to take certain steps to protect your legal rights, safety, and health when you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident near Florissant, MO. Here are some of the the steps you should take after an auto accident:
- Seek medical attention: The initial and most crucial step is to get medical care for yourself and anyone else who is injured in Florissant, MO. You should get by a medical professional as soon as possible, even if you feel fine or you think your injuries are minor. Some injuries may not manifest symptoms right away or may become worse over time. Getting medical attention can also help document the damages and connect them with the accident.
- Contact the police: Notifying the police and reporting the accident is the second step. The police will respond to the scene near Florissant, MO and examine the accident. They will also generate a report that includes critical information such as the date, time, precise location, weather, road conditions, witnesses, parties involved, damages, injuries, citations issued, etc. This report can be helpful for your legal claim later on.
- Collect evidence: Collecting evidence from the scene of the Florissant, MO accident is the next step. This includes capturing pictures or videos of the vehicles involved, the vehicle and/or property damage sustained, the injuries suffered, the skid marks, the debris, the traffic signs or signals, etc. You should get the names, addresses, phone numbers, license plate numbers, driver’s license numbers, and insurance information of all parties involved in the accident. You should also obtain the names and contact information of any witnesses who witnessed the incident in Florissant, MO. Don’t forget to retain any receipts or bills related to your accident expenses.
- Avoid admitting fault or signing anything without a lawyer: Be sure to refrain from admitting fault or signing anything without a lawyer. Following an accident, the other party’s lawyer or insurance company may try to contact you. They may try to get you to admit fault for the Florissant, MO accident, sign a document that releases your right to sue, or accept a lowball offer. You should absolutely avoid doing any of these things without talking to your own lawyer first. Anything you sign or say can be used against you later and diminish your chances of getting fair compensation.
- Seek legal advice: The last step is to seek legal advice from an experienced auto accident lawyer in Florissant, MO as soon as possible. A skilled attorney from Halvorsen Klote can help you understand your legal options and rights, assess your case, collect evidence, present claims, deal with insurance companies, negotiate settlements, prove liability and damages, or proceed to trial. An attorney can also help you avoid common mistakes that can affect your case, like missing deadlines, providing contradictory statements, or settling for less than you deserve. Give HK Law a call today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Benefits of Hiring Halvorsen Klote | Auto Accident Attorney Florissant, MO
Hiring a Florissant, MO auto accident attorney from Halvorsen Klote can make a substantial difference in the outcome of your case. The following are examples of the advantages of hiring one of our skilled lawyers:
- No fees unless we win
- Experienced trial lawyers
- Focus on personal injury cases
- Available 24/7
- Real results for our clients
- “Just wow. I never expected the outcome of my case to EXCEED my expectations. This firm knows what they are doing when it comes to personal injury matters. They are easy to get ahold of and are very helpful. Safe to say, I found my firm for life.” - Kala Carpenter
- “Highly recommend! They had exceptional customer satisfaction and did everything possible to help the customer!!” - Tyler Cowan
- “Had a wonderful and very positive experience dealing with everyone at the office. I had no idea what I was walking into and they helped me every step of the way! I would definitely recommend checking with them for your legal worries and you will feel awesome dealing with such a good team!” - Hunter Dale
Halvorsen Klote doesn’t charge any upfront fees for legal representation in Florissant, MO. We work on a contingency basis, which means that you only pay us a percentage of the settlement or verdict if we win your case. If we don’t win, you don’t pay anything.
We have a staff of talented and experienced trial lawyers who are not hesitant to take your case to court when necessary. We have secured millions of dollars for our clients near Florissant, MO and have represented countless cases involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and fall injuries, nursing home negligence, dog bites, wrongful death, and more in and around Florissant, MO.
HK Law specializes in personal injury cases. We have the knowledge and expertise to handle the complex legal issues that emerge in Florissant, MO auto accident cases. We understand how to deal with insurance companies, establish liability and damages, and seek fair and equitable compensation for our clients.
Our legal team is available 24/7 to answer your questions and address your concerns. We pride ourselves on our communication and responsiveness. We will keep you informed and updated during the entire process and make sure you are comfortable with every decision we make.
Halvorsen Klote has a demonstrated track record of success in obtaining favorable results for our clients in Florissant, MO. We have garnered glowing feedback and praise from our satisfied customers who have experienced our professional approach, compassion, dedication, and success. Here are some testimonials of what our clients have expressed about us:
If you have been injured in an auto accident in Florissant, MO, you need an auto accident lawyer from Halvorsen Klote fighting in your corner. Contact us today for a free case review. We will listen to your story, evaluate your case, and guide you on the best course of action. We’ll vigorously advocate for your rights and interests and help you get the compensation you deserve. You can call us at 866-382-4167 or complete our online form online.
Don’t wait any longer. Contact Halvorsen Klote right now and let us assist you with your car accident case.