Auto Accident Attorney Camdenton, MO
Greater St. Louis and Southern Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Camdenton, MOAutomobile Accident Lawyers
Auto accident attorney in Camdenton, MO. Auto accidents can happen in the blink of an eye near Camdenton, MO. If a careless and reckless driver in the Camdenton, MO area was responsible for an accident, you need an auto accident attorney who will fight to recover damages from the liable party. But not all auto accident lawyers are created equal in the Camdenton, MO area. You need a reputable and experienced law firm that has your best interests at heart. You need Halvorsen Klote. We advocate for victims of auto accidents in Camdenton, MO.
We have won millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our Camdenton, MO-area clients in an array of vehicle accident claims, including:
How Halvorsen Klote Can Help You in Camdenton, MO | Auto Accident Attorney Camdenton, MO
Were you aware that in 2022, there were 1,040 fatalities in auto accidents in Missouri and countless more that resulted in injuries on Missouri’s roadways? If you or someone you know has been involved in an auto accident near Camdenton, MO, you may be facing physical pain, emotional distress, financial hardship, and legal challenges. You may be wondering how to get the rightful compensation for your suffering and damages.
That is precisely why you need a knowledgeable auto accident attorney from Halvorsen Klote. Our attorneys specialize in providing top legal representation for victims of car crashes in Camdenton, MO. They can assist you in navigating the difficult legal process, negotiating with insurance companies, and obtaining fair and just compensation.
Halvorsen Klote is a personal injury law firm based in St. Louis with experience in handling Camdenton, MO auto accident cases. We have won countless cases for our clients and have been graced with rave reviews from numerous satisfied customers. Our lawyers are committed to serving victims and their families throughout the Camdenton, MO area. Call us right away at 866-382-4167 or reach out to us online.
Causes and Types of Camdenton, MO Auto Accidents | Auto Accident Attorney Camdenton, MO
Car crashes can occur for various reasons near Camdenton, MO and can involve different types of vehicles and collisions. A few of the common causes of car crashes in Camdenton, MO include:
- Distracted driving: This happens when a driver is not paying attention to the road or the traffic because they are texting, eating, drinking, adjusting the radio, talking to passengers, or doing anything at all that takes their eyes, hands, or mind off the task of driving.
- Speeding: This happens when a driver exceeds the posted speed limit or drives too fast for the road conditions. Speeding diminishes the driver’s reaction time, expands the braking distance, and makes the crash more severe.
- Drunk driving: This happens when a driver operates a vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Driving under the influence impairs the driver’s reflexes, coordination, vision, and judgment, making them far more likely to cause an accident.
Various kinds of injuries and damages can happen depending on the type and cause of auto accident. The following are some of the typical injuries and damages:
- Whiplash: This is a neck injury caused by a sudden back-and-forth movement of the head during a collision. It can cause pain, stiffness, headaches, dizziness, and reduced range of motion.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI): This is a brain injury caused by a blow or jolt to the head during an accident. It can cause cognitive impairment, memory loss, mood changes, seizures, coma, or death.
- Spinal cord injury (SCI): A spinal injury caused by a fracture or dislocation of the vertebrae during a an accident, an SCI can cause loss of bladder or bowel control, sexual dysfunction, tingling, numbness, and paralysis.
- Broken bones: These are fractures caused by the impact or pressure of an auto accident. They can affect any part of the body and cause pain, swelling, bruising, deformity, or infection.
- Lacerations: Cuts or tears caused by broken glass or metal shards during a collision, lacerations can cause infection, nerve damage, scarring, and bleeding.
- Burns: These are injuries caused by fire or hot fluids during a collision. They can cause pain, blistering, peeling, disfigurement, or infection.
Camdenton, MO auto accidents can have serious and persistent consequences for the victims and their families. In addition to many of the physical conditions listed above, potential consequences of auto accidents can include psychological distress – like trauma-related distress, fear, severe sadness, frustration, remorse, or grief – and significant financial hardships like medical expenses, property damage, lost income, diminished earning potential, or funeral costs. The Halvorsen Klote auto accident legal team is here for you. Give us a call today at 866-382-4167 or reach out to us online.
Other cases Halvorsen Klote takes on near Camdenton, MO include:
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
What to Do After an Camdenton, MO Auto Accident | Auto Accident Attorney Camdenton, MO
It is vital to take specific steps to protect your legal rights, safety, and health when you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident near Camdenton, MO. Here are some of the the steps you should take following an auto accident:
- Seek medical attention: The first and most important step is to seek medical attention for yourself and anyone else who may be injured in Camdenton, MO. You should get by a doctor or other medical professional as quickly as possible, even if you feel fine or you think your injuries are minor. Some injuries may not manifest symptoms immediately or may deteriorate over time. Getting medical attention can also help establish the damages and associate them to the accident.
- Contact the police: The second step is to notify the police and document the accident. The police will respond to the scene near Camdenton, MO and examine the accident. They will also generate a report that contains important information like the date, time, exact location, weather, road conditions, witnesses, parties involved, injuries, damages, citations issued, etc. This report can be helpful for your legal claim later on.
- Collect evidence: Collecting evidence from the scene of the Camdenton, MO accident is the next step. This includes capturing pictures or videos of the vehicles involved, the vehicle and/or property damage sustained, the injuries suffered, the debris, the skid marks, the traffic signs or signals, etc. You should gather the names, addresses, phone numbers, driver’s license numbers, license plate numbers, and insurance information of all parties involved in the accident. You should also record the names and contact information of any witnesses who were present at the scene in Camdenton, MO. Don’t forget to keep any bills or receipts related to your accident expenses.
- Avoid admitting fault or signing anything without a lawyer: Be sure to refrain from admitting fault or signing anything without a lawyer. After an accident, you may be contacted by the other party’s insurance company or lawyer. They may try to get you to admit fault for the Camdenton, MO accident, accept a lowball settlement offer, or sign a document that releases your right to sue. You should absolutely refrain from engaging in these activities without seeking advice from your own lawyer first. Anything you say or sign can be used against you later and diminish your chances of getting fair compensation.
- Seek legal advice: The final step is to immediately seek legal advice from a knowledgeable Camdenton, MO auto accident lawyer. A skilled attorney from Halvorsen Klote can help you understand your legal rights and options, assess your case, compile evidence, submit claims, deal with insurance companies, negotiate settlements, prove liability and damages, or take the case to trial. An attorney can also help you steer clear of typical errors that can hurt your case, such as missing deadlines, giving inconsistent statements, or settling for less than you deserve. Call HK Law now at 866-382-4167 or reach out to us online.
Benefits of Hiring Halvorsen Klote | Auto Accident Attorney Camdenton, MO
Hiring a Camdenton, MO auto accident attorney from Halvorsen Klote can have a substantial effect on the outcome of your case. Here are some of the benefits of hiring one of our skilled lawyers:
- No fees unless we win
- Experienced trial lawyers
- Focus on personal injury cases
- Available 24/7
- Real results for our clients
- “Just wow. I never expected the outcome of my case to EXCEED my expectations. This firm knows what they are doing when it comes to personal injury matters. They are easy to get ahold of and are very helpful. Safe to say, I found my firm for life.” - Kala Carpenter
- “Highly recommend! They had exceptional customer satisfaction and did everything possible to help the customer!!” - Tyler Cowan
- “Had a wonderful and very positive experience dealing with everyone at the office. I had no idea what I was walking into and they helped me every step of the way! I would definitely recommend checking with them for your legal worries and you will feel awesome dealing with such a good team!” - Hunter Dale
Halvorsen Klote doesn’t charge any upfront fees for legal representation in Camdenton, MO. We work on a contingency basis, which means that you only pay us a percentage of the settlement or verdict in the event of a successful outcome. If we don’t win, you don’t pay anything.
We have a staff of skilled and knowledgeable trial lawyers who are not hesitant to take your case to court when necessary. We have won millions of dollars for our Camdenton, MO clients and have taken on numerous cases involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and fall injuries, nursing home negligence, dog bites, wrongful death, and more in and around Camdenton, MO.
We focus exclusively on personal injury cases. We are well-versed in handling the complex legal issues that emerge in Camdenton, MO auto accident cases. We understand the best way to deal with insurance companies, prove liability and damages, and obtain fair and just compensation for our clients.
Our legal team is available 24/7 to answer your questions and address your concerns. We pride ourselves on our communication and responsiveness. We will keep you informed and updated during the entire process and make sure you are comfortable with every decision we make.
Halvorsen Klote has a demonstrated track record of achieving tangible results for our clients in Camdenton, MO. Our firm has garnered glowing feedback and praise from our satisfied customers who have experienced our professionalism, compassion, commitment, and effectiveness. Below are a few testimonials of what our clients have expressed about us:
If you have been in an auto accident in Camdenton, MO, you need an auto accident attorney from Halvorsen Klote on your side. Contact us now for a no-cost case review. We will listen to your story, evaluate your case, and advise you on the best course of action. We’ll vigorously advocate for your rights and future and help you get the compensation you deserve. You can call us at 866-382-4167 or complete our contact form online.
Don’t delay. Contact Halvorsen Klote now and allow us to help you with your car accident case.