Motorcycle Accidents Attorney Camdenton, MO
Camdenton, MO Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Camdenton, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Camdenton, MO. Motorcycles provide an almost meditative sense of peace and thrill. However, too many other drivers on the Camdenton, MO roads either don't look out for motorcyclists or are actively hostile against them. Injuries sustained in motorcycle wrecks can cause immediate and devastating financial, physical and emotional burdens. If you were injured by a negligent driver, Halvorsen Klote's Camdenton, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team will get you the best possible financial recovery for your injuries. Our experience and client-centered approach will give you piece of mind and confidence that you will get great results. Call a Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Camdenton, MO today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online for a free consultation. We serve clients throughout the St. Louis area and Southern Illinois.
Your Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Camdenton, MO works on a contingency fee basis. That means there are no consultation, hourly or service fees, and you pay us a percentage of your financial recovery, but only if we win your case.
In addition to motorcycle accidents, our attorneys take on the following personal injury claims in Camdenton, MO:
How Common Are Motorcycle Accidents in Camdenton, Missouri and Illinois?
According to data from the National Safety Council, Missouri Traffic Safety Compendium and the 2020 Illinois Crash Facts & Statistics, the following statistics are for the total crashes, injuries and deaths in motorcycle accidents in 2020:
|St. Louis (City and County)||321||240||9|
Other Camdenton, MO Motorcycle Accident Statistics
The sheer totals of injuries and fatalities in motorcycle accidents are alarming, but|a deeper dive into the statistics shows an even greater disparity in how safe motorcyclists are compared to their enclosed-vehicle peers:
- Despite the fact that motorcycles account for only 3 percent of registered vehicles, motorcycles account for 14 percent of traffic-related deaths and 4 percent of all injuries, according to statistics compiled by the National Safety Council.
- Over a recent 15 year period, it's estimated that helmets saved over 25,000 people from death, and helmets are considered to be 41 percent effective at stopping motorcycle passenger deaths.
- According to the Insurance Information Institute, .016 percent of cars and .013 percent of trucks were involved in an accident, while .068 percent of motorcycles were.
- In 2020, in passenger car accidents there were 102.75 injuries for every one death, while in motorcycles there were 14.79 injuries per one death, illustrating how motorcycles are more dangerous to operate than other vehicles.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the you are more likely to be in a motorcycle accident when the weather is warmer, between 6 P.M. Friday and 6 A.M Monday when bars are at their fullest and after dark.
While some drivers have preconceived notions of people who ride motorcycles, the truth is the lion's share of bikers are vigilant about theirs and others' safety. Motorcycle accidents usually happen when other motorists don't pay attention or don't want to share the road. If another driver in the Camdenton, MO area injured you, call the Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney team for the best possible financial recovery.
Why Do Motorcycle Accidents Happen in Camdenton, MO?
Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs
Drunk driving accidents are the most common type of traffic-related accidents, and in the U.S. it kills approximately 32 people a day. Drunk driving was a factor in over three-tenths of fatal motorcycle crashes.
Because a car with 4 wheels is much more stable than one with 2 wheels, road hazards such as uneven pavement, inclement weather, potholes, and debris create a heightened risk. If your accident was caused by a road hazard, the responsible party may be a government entity or construction company.
Almost 50 percent of motorcycle accidents that result in death occur when a vehicle turns left and hits a motorcyclist going straight. Motorcycles escape many people's attention, even if they're judiciously checking their blind spots. This is caused by "inattentional blindness," an occurrence in which our brains are more used to looking for cars than motorcycles.
Over 30 percent of motorcycle crash deaths involve speeding. While many of those crashes are caused by a speeding motorcycles, it often is the fault of enclosed-vehicle motorists who force a biker to embark on emergency falls.
Motorcycles have a smaller breaking distance than cars or trucks, and many motorcyclists roll off the throttle to break, so a motorist behind them won't see the passenger car. It is still the responsibility of the other vehicle to give you enough space to break safely.
How Can a Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Camdenton, MO Help Me?
Most of our clients have never been in a situation like this before, and don't know what the procedure is for receiving compensation and the value of the claim. A Halvorsen Klote Camdenton, MO motorcycle accidents attorney will help your case by:
- Performing a full investigation into your caseso that we can gather valuable evidence and identify all liable parties. You will have the advantage of our expertise and network of Camdenton, MO collision experts to determine who we need to make a claim against and for how much.
- Providing you with sound legal counsel throughout the duration of your claim, so you can make the best decision for yourself and those closest to you in Camdenton, MO.
- Keeping you informed throughout your so that you are never left in the dark. We always strive to be helpful and kind with each of our clients.
- Offering the same high-quality legal representation insurance companies have so you get the full compensation you are entitled to. Insurance adjusters love to take advantage of people who do not know the law. We we dedicate ourselves to providing accident victims and their loved ones expert legal representation that gets results.
- Handling all documentation, negotiation and litigation so you can spend your energy on what matters most: recovering from your injuries and putting your life back together.
- Fight hard for you so that you receive the best possible financial recovery for everything you are owed, including medical expenses, lost wages, out-of-pocket expenses and less tangible damages like pain and suffering.
When you're following all the rules and end up injured because somebody else did something wrong, it can have a profound and unanticipated impact on your life and your financial security. The Camdenton, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team at Halvorsen Klote will ensure that you get the recovery you deserve.
Other cases we take on in Camdenton, MO include:
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
Camdenton, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney | Halvorsen Klote
At Halvorsen Klote, we understand how your entire life can be changed in an instant. We've devoted our practice to making a difference in the lives of Camdenton, MO residents who have been treated wrongly. For a free consultation with an expert motorcycle accidents attorney you can trust, call Halvorsen Klote today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.