Motorcycle Accidents Attorney Camdenton, MO
Camdenton, MO Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Camdenton, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Camdenton, MO. Motorcycles provide an almost meditative sense of peace and thrill. However, motorcycle accidents are especially dangerous in Camdenton, MO. Injuries experienced in motorcycle accidents can abruptly upend your life and create a mountain of doubt. If wasn't paying attention and hurt you, Halvorsen Klote's Camdenton, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team will hold the liable parties responsible and set you on the road to recovery. Our diligence and client-centered approach will give you piece of mind and confidence that your case will reach a successful resolution. Call a Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Camdenton, MO today at 866-382-4167 or get in touch with us online for a free consultation. We serve clients throughout the St. Louis area and Southern Illinois.
Your Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Camdenton, MO works on a contingency fee basis. That means there are no upfront costs, and you pay us a percentage of your financial recovery, but only if we win your case.
Beyond motorcycle accidents, our attorneys have also gotten great compensation in the following personal injury cases in Camdenton, MO:
How Common Are Motorcycle Accidents in Camdenton, Missouri and Illinois?
According to data from the National Safety Council, Missouri Traffic Safety Compendium and the 2020 Illinois Crash Facts & Statistics, the following represents the total crashes, injuries and deaths in motorcycle accidents in 2020:
|St. Louis (City and County)||321||240||9|
Other Camdenton, MO Motorcycle Accident Statistics
While the total numbers or accidents are not as high for motorcycle accidents as they are for other vehicles|a deeper look into the statistics shows an even greater disparity in how safe motorcyclists are compared to their enclosed-vehicle peers:
- Despite the fact that motorcycles make up only 3 percent of registered vehicles, motorcycle accidents cause 14 percent of traffic-related deaths and 4 percent of total injuries, according to statistics compiled by the National Safety Council.
- Over the course of 15 years in the early 2000s, the National Safety Council approximates that helmets saved over 25,000 lives, and helmets are considered to be 37 percent successful in preventing motorcycle operator deaths.
- According to the Insurance Information Institute, .016 percent of cars and .013 percent of trucks were involved in an accident, while .068 percent of motorcycles were.
- In 2020, in passenger car accidents there were 102.75 injuries for every one death, while in there were less than 15 injuries for one death, illuminating why motorcycles are more dangerous to drive than other vehicles.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the you are more likely to be in a motorcycle accident when the weather is warmer, on weekends when bars are at their fullest and after 6 P.M. when it is harder to see motorcyclists.
While some drivers don't view motorcyclists favorably, the truth is the lion's share of bikers practice safety tips. Motorcycle accidents usually happen when other motorists don't pay attention or don't want to share the road. If another driver in the Camdenton, MO area injured you, call the Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney team for the best possible financial recovery.
What Causes Motorcycle Accidents in Camdenton, MO?
Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs
Drunk driving contributes to more traffic-related accidents than any other single factor, and in the U.S. it kills approximately 32 people a day. Drunk driving was a factor in 34 percent of motorcycle fatalities.
Because motorcycles have less of a base than other vehicles, road hazards such as ruts in the road, slick surfaces, potholes, and debris create an increased risk. Even if you were not hit by another person, if your injuries were caused by a road hazard, you may be able to make a claim against a government agency or construction company that was supposed to verify the road was safe for vehicle traffic.
Almost 50 percent of motorcycle accidents that lead to death occur when a vehicle turns left and hits a motorcyclist going straight. This is often just a consequence of drivers failing to see motorcyclists, even if they're judiciously checking their blind spots. This is due to something called "inattentional blindness," a phenomenon in which our brains are more used to looking for cars than motorcycles.
Thirty-three percent of motorcycle crash deaths had speeding as a contributing factor. While this is sometimes speeding on behalf of the motorcyclist, it often is the fault of enclosed-vehicle motorists driving too fast to be able to maneuver around a motorcycle safely.
Motorcycles do not need as much room to break as other vehicles, and many motorcyclists roll off the throttle to break, meaning a trailing car won't see their brake lights. Still, just as in a crash between two cars or a car and a truck, the trailing has a responsibility to slow down in time.
How Can a Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Camdenton, MO Help Me?
Most call us have never had an injury before, and don't know how to go about filing a claim and how much full compensation really looks like. A Halvorsen Klote Camdenton, MO motorcycle accidents attorney represent with the highest-quality legal advocacy by:
- Fully investigating your casein order to gather valuable evidence and assign an appropriate amount of blame to all at-fault parties. We use our legal knowledge and network of Camdenton, MO collision experts to ascertain the precise cause of your injuries.
- Providing you with sound legal counsel as we negotiate with the insurance company, so you know everything you need to in order to make the best decision for you, your future, and your Camdenton, MO loved ones.
- Making sure you always know how your case is progression so that you know we are giving it our full attention. We always strive to be helpful and kind with each of our clients.
- Leveling the playing field against wealthy insurance companies so you get the full compensation you are entitled to. Insurance adjusters use a lot of tricks to avoid paying claims. We we dedicate ourselves to providing accident victims and their loved ones access to the same standard of legal representation that large insurance companies have.
- Managing all of the legal aspects of your case so you can focus on what's important: healing and putting your life back together.
- Ensure that you get a full financial recovery for all of your damages, including medical expenses, money you lost from not working, out-of-pocket expenses and noneconomic damages.
When you're injured in a motorcycle accident because of somebody else's negligence, it places undue physical, mental and financial burdens on you. The Camdenton, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team at Halvorsen Klote will ensure that you get the recovery you deserve.
Camdenton, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney | Halvorsen Klote
At Halvorsen Klote, we understand that the consequences of being injured by somebody else's negligence are immediate and severe. But you should not have to pay because somebody else in Camdenton, MO did not do the right thing. To speak to an expert motorcycle accidents attorney that knows how to get results, call Halvorsen Klote today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.