Motorcycle Accidents Attorney Dardenne Prairie, MO
Dardenne Prairie, MO Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Dardenne Prairie, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Dardenne Prairie, MO. Riding a motorcycle can give you a great mixture of peace and excitement. However, too many other drivers on the Dardenne Prairie, MO roads either don't pay enough attention to motorcyclists or treat them as second-class citizens. Injuries suffered in motorcycle accidents can be ruinous and life-changing. If you received an injury in a motorcycle accident through no fault of your own, Halvorsen Klote's Dardenne Prairie, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team will get you the best possible financial recovery for your injuries. Our high-quality legal representation in a personalized atmosphere will give you piece of mind and confidence that your case will reach a successful resolution. Call a Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Dardenne Prairie, MO today at 866-382-4167 or reach out to us online for a complimentary case evaluation. We serve clients throughout the St. Louis area and Southern Illinois.
Your Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Dardenne Prairie, MO works on a contingency fee basis. That means you pay nothing upfront, and you never pay a penny if you to not obtain financial compensation.
In addition to motorcycle accidents, our attorneys take on the following personal injury cases in Dardenne Prairie, MO:
Dardenne Prairie, Missouri and Illinois Motorcycle Accident Statistics
According to data from the National Safety Council, Missouri Traffic Safety Compendium and the 2020 Illinois Crash Facts & Statistics, the following statistics are for the total crashes, injuries and deaths in motorcycle accidents in 2020:
|St. Louis (City and County)||321||240||9|
More Dardenne Prairie, MO Motorcycle Accident Statistics
While the total numbers or accidents are not as high for motorcycle accidents as they are for other vehicles|a comparison between motorcycles and passenger cars and light trucks shows how dangerous motorcyclists can be when other people don't pay attention on the road:
- Despite the fact that .06 percent of all vehicle miles traveled, motorcycles account for 14 percent of deaths and 4 percent of all injuries, according to research from the National Safety Council.
- Over the course of 15 years in the early 2000s, the National Safety Council approximates that helmets saved over 25,000 lives, and helmets are considered to be 41 percent successful at stopping fatal injuries for motorcycle passengers.
- According to the Insurance Information Institute, 16.71 passenger cars per 100,000 and 13.72 light trucks per 100,000 were involved in crashes in 2020, compared to 68.71 motorcycles per 100,000.
- In 2020, in passenger car accidents there were 102.75 injuries for every one death, while in there were less than 15 injuries for one death, meaning motorcyclists are much more likely to die in an accident.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the majority of motorcycle accidents and deaths occur in the summer months, between 6 P.M. Friday and 6 A.M Monday when people are more likely to be drinking and after sunset.
While some drivers don't view motorcyclists favorably, the truth is the vast majority of bikers practice safety measures. Motorcycle accidents usually happen when other motorists don't pay attention or don't want to share the road. If another driver in the Dardenne Prairie, MO area injured you, call the Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney team for the best results in your case.
What Causes Motorcycle Accidents in Dardenne Prairie, MO?
DUIs or DWIs
Drunk driving accidents are the most common cause of motor vehicle accidents, and in the U.S. it kills approximately 32 people a day. Drunk driving was a factor in 34 percent of fatal motorcycle crashes.
Because a car with 4 wheels is much more stable than a motorcycle, they are especially vulnerable to road hazards such as ruts in the road, inclement weather, potholes, and signs that limit visibility. Even if another motorist was not involved in your accident, if your injuries were caused by a road hazard, you may be able to make a claim against a government agency or construction company that was supposed to verify the road was safe for vehicle traffic.
Almost 50 percent of motorcycle accidents that result in death occur when a vehicle turns left and hits a motorcyclist going straight. It's hard for many people to notice motorcyclists, even if they're looking. This is the result of "inattentional blindness," a phenomenon in which our brains are more used to looking for cars than motorcycles.
A third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding. While many of those crashes are caused by a speeding motorcycles, they can also be caused by car or truck drivers who force a biker to embark on emergency falls.
Motorcycles do not need as much room to break as cars or trucks, and many motorcyclists use alternative breaking methods like rolling off the throttle, meaning a trailing car won't see their brake lights. Still, just as in a crash between two cars or a car and a truck, the trailing has a responsibility to slow down in time.
How Can a Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Dardenne Prairie, MO Help Me?
Most seek out our services have never had to hire a lawyer before, and are unsure how to go about receiving compensation and how much their injuries are worth. A Halvorsen Klote Dardenne Prairie, MO motorcycle accidents attorney represent with the highest-quality legal advocacy by:
- Conducting a complete investigation into your accidentso that we can acquire valuable evidence and determine liability. You will have the advantage of our experience and network of Dardenne Prairie, MO collision experts to determine who needs to be held accountable.
- Offering sound legal advice as your case progresses, so you have all the information you need to make the best decision for yourself and those closest to you in Dardenne Prairie, MO.
- Keeping you up-to-date on the status of your claim so that you know we are giving it our full attention. Our legal representation takes a personalized approach.
- Leveling the playing field against wealthy insurance companies so you make a full financial recovery. Insurance adjusters use a lot of tricks to avoid paying claims. We founded our practice on the principle accident victims and their families should have quality legal representation that gets results.
- Handling all of the legal aspects of your case so you can spend your time on what's important: reaching your best possible medical recovery and getting your life back together as soon as possible.
- Ensure that you get the best possible financial recovery for all of your damages, including medical expenses, money you lost from not working, out-of-pocket expenses and pain and suffering.
When you're injured through no fault of your own, it immediately disrupts your life. The Dardenne Prairie, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team at Halvorsen Klote will ensure that you are rightfully compensated for your injuries.
Dardenne Prairie, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney | Halvorsen Klote
At Halvorsen Klote, we understand how your entire life can be changed in an instant. We've dedicated our practice to helping those Dardenne Prairie, MO individuals and families who have been treated wrongly. To speak to an expert motorcycle accidents attorney that knows how to get results, call Halvorsen Klote today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.