Motorcycle Accidents Attorney Dardenne Prairie, MO
Dardenne Prairie, MO Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Dardenne Prairie, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Dardenne Prairie, MO. Motorcycles offer an amazing sense of camaraderie and exhilaration. However, motorcycle accidents are especially dangerous in Dardenne Prairie, MO. Injuries sustained in motorcycle wrecks can abruptly upend your life and create a mountain of anxiety. If you were injured by a negligent driver, Halvorsen Klote's Dardenne Prairie, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team will hold the liable parties responsible and set you on the road to recovery. Our high-quality legal advocacy in a personalized environment will give you piece of mind and confidence that you will recover the compensation you deserve, whether through a settlement or a verdict from a jury. Call a Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Dardenne Prairie, MO today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online for a free case evaluation. We serve the injured throughout the St. Louis area and Southern Illinois.
Your Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Dardenne Prairie, MO only charges a contingency fee. That means you pay nothing upfront, and you pay us a percentage of your financial recovery, but only if we win your case.
In addition to motorcycle accidents, our attorneys are also knowledgeable and experienced in the following personal injury cases in Dardenne Prairie, MO:
Dardenne Prairie, Missouri and Illinois Motorcycle Accident Statistics
According to data from the National Safety Council, Missouri Traffic Safety Compendium and the 2020 Illinois Crash Facts & Statistics, the following represents the total crashes, injuries and fatalities in motorcycle accidents in 2020:
|St. Louis (City and County)||321||240||9|
More Dardenne Prairie, MO Motorcycle Accident Statistics
The sheer totals of injuries and fatalities in motorcycle accidents are startling, but|a deeper study into the statistics shows an even greater disparity in how safe motorcyclists are compared to their enclosed-vehicle peers:
- Even though motorcycles make up only 3 percent of registered vehicles, motorcycles account for 14 percent of deaths and 4 percent of all injuries, according to research from the National Safety Council.
- Over the course of 15 years in the early 2000s, it's estimated that helmets saved over 25,000 lives, and helmets are estimated to be 37 percent effective in stopping motorcycle operator deaths.
- According to the Insurance Information Institute, .016 percent of cars and .013 percent of trucks were involved in an accident, while .068 percent of motorcycles were.
- In 2020, in passenger car accidents injuries were more common than fatalities by a factor of over 100, while in motorcycles there were 14.79 injuries per one death, meaning motorcyclists are much more likely to die in an accident.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the majority of motorcycle accidents and deaths occur in the summer months, between 6 P.M. Friday and 6 A.M Monday when bars are at their fullest and after 6 P.M. when it is harder to see motorcyclists.
While some drivers have preconceived notions of people who ride motorcycles, the truth is the bulk of bikers are vigilant about theirs and others' safety. Motorcycle accidents usually happen when other motorists don't look out for bikers or don't want to share the road. If another driver in the Dardenne Prairie, MO area injured you, the Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney team will ensure that they are held accountable and you are compensated for your injuries.
What Causes Motorcycle Accidents in Dardenne Prairie, MO?
DUIs or DWIs
Drunk driving accidents are the most common cause of traffic-related accidents, and in the U.S. it kills approximately one person every 45 minutes. Drunk driving was a factor in over a third of of fatal motorcycle crashes.
Because motorcycles only have two wheels, motorcycle are especially vulnerable to road hazards such as uneven pavement, slick surfaces, potholes, and debris. If your accident was caused by a road hazard, the at-fault party may be a government entity or construction company.
Over 40 percent of fatal motorcycle crashes occur at intersections when a passenger car turning left hits a motorcyclist going straight. Motorcycles escape many people's attention, even if they're judiciously checking their blind spots. This is caused by "inattentional blindness," an occurrence in which our brains cannot process a smaller vehicle like a motorcycle because of how much sensory information we receive as we drive.
A third of motorcycle fatalities were caused at least in part by speeding. While this is sometimes speeding on behalf of the motorcyclist, it often is the fault of enclosed-vehicle motorists driving too fast to be able to maneuver around a motorcycle safely.
Motorcycles do not need as much room to break as cars or trucks, and many motorcyclists use alternative breaking methods like downshifting, so a motorist behind them won't see the passenger car. Still, just as in a crash between two cars, the trailing has a responsibility to slow down in time.
How Can a Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Dardenne Prairie, MO Help Me?
Most seek out our services have never been in a situation like this before, and don't know the process of filing a claim and whether the insurance company is being fair. A Halvorsen Klote Dardenne Prairie, MO motorcycle accidents attorney be your legal advocate by:
- Fully investigating your casein order to obtain the necessary evidence and identify all liable parties. You will have the advantage of our expertise and network of Dardenne Prairie, MO collision experts to determine who we need to make a claim against and for how much.
- Providing you with sound legal advice as we go back and forth with the insurance company, so you know everything you need to in order to make the best decision for you and your Dardenne Prairie, MO family.
- Keeping you informed throughout your so that you are not left wondering. We take pride in our client-centered approach to legal representation.
- Offering the same high-quality legal representation insurance companies have so you get the full compensation you are entitled to. Insurance adjusters love to take advantage of people who do not know the law. We founded our practice on the idea accident victims and their families should have access to the same standard of legal representation that large insurance companies have.
- Handling the technical and legal aspects of your claim so you can focus on what matters most: recovering from your injuries and getting back to work and back to feeling like normal again.
- Ensure that you receive maximum compensation for everything you are owed, including medical expenses, lost wages, anything you paid out-of-pocket and noneconomic damages.
When you're injured through no fault of your own, it places undue physical, mental and financial burdens on you. The Dardenne Prairie, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team at Halvorsen Klote will ensure that you are taken care of.
Other cases we handle in Dardenne Prairie, MO include:
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
Dardenne Prairie, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney | Halvorsen Klote
At Halvorsen Klote, we understand that the consequences of being injured by somebody else's negligence are immediate and severe. We've dedicated our practice to helping those Dardenne Prairie, MO residents who have been treated wrongly. To speak to a knowledgeable motorcycle accidents attorney you can trust, call Halvorsen Klote today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.