Motorcycle Accidents Attorney California, MO
California, MO Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | California, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in California, MO. Riding a motorcycle can give you a great mixture of peace and excitement. However, motorcycle accidents are especially dangerous in California, MO. Injuries experienced in motorcycle crashes can abruptly upend your life and create a mountain of doubt. If wasn't paying attention and hurt you, Halvorsen Klote's California, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team will help you get your life back on track. Our high-quality legal representation in a personalized atmosphere will give you piece of mind and confidence that you will recover the compensation you deserve, whether through a settlement or a verdict from a jury. Call a Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in California, MO today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online for a complimentary case evaluation. We serve injury victims and their families throughout the St. Louis area and Southern Illinois.
Your Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in California, MO works on a contingency fee basis. That means you pay nothing upfront, and you pay us a percentage of your financial recovery, but only if we reach a successful conclusion for your case.
Beyond motorcycle accidents, our attorneys have also gotten great compensation in the following personal injury claims in California, MO:
How Common Are Motorcycle Accidents in California, Missouri and Illinois?
According to data from the National Safety Council, Missouri Traffic Safety Compendium and the 2020 Illinois Crash Facts & Statistics, the following statistics are for the total crashes, injuries and deaths in motorcycle accidents in 2020:
|St. Louis (City and County)||321||240||9|
More California, MO Motorcycle Accident Statistics
The sheer totals of injuries and fatalities in motorcycle accidents are alarming, but|a comparison between motorcycles and passenger cars and light trucks shows how dangerous motorcyclists can be when other people don't pay attention on the road:
- Despite the fact that motorcycles account for only 3 percent of registered vehicles, motorcycle accidents cause 14 percent of traffic-related deaths and 4 percent of total injuries, according to data from the National Safety Council.
- Over a recent 15 year period, the National Safety Council approximates that helmets saved over 25,000 lives, and helmets are considered to be 37 percent effective in preventing fatal injuries to motorcycle operators.
- According to the Insurance Information Institute, .016 percent of cars and .013 percent of trucks were involved in an accident, while a percentage of over 5 times more motorcycles were.
- In 2020, in passenger car accidents injuries were more common than fatalities by a factor of over 100, while in motorcycles there were 14.79 injuries per one death, illustrating how motorcyclists are at increased risk.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the you are more likely to be in a motorcycle accident when the weather is warmer, between 6 P.M. Friday and 6 A.M Monday when people are more likely to be intoxicated and after 6 P.M. when it is harder to see motorcyclists.
While some drivers give motorcyclists a bad rap, the truth is the bulk of bikers are vigilant about theirs and others' safety. It's usually either another vehicle's inattention or disdain for motorcycles that gets people hurt. If you were hurt because another California, MO driver was negligent, the Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney team will ensure that they are held accountable and you recover the money you are entitled to.
What Are Common Causes of California, MO Motorcycle Accidents?
Drunk driving contributes to more traffic-related accidents than any other single factor, and in the U.S. it kills approximately 32 people a day. Drunk driving contributed to over three-tenths of motorcycle fatalities.
Because a car with 4 wheels is much more stable than a motorcycle, road hazards such as uneven pavement, slippery surfaces, potholes, and animals create a heightened risk. Even if another motorist was not involved in your accident, if your injuries were caused by a road hazard, you may be able to make a claim against a government agency or construction company that was in charge of ensuring the road's safety.
Over 40 percent of motorcycle accidents that lead to death occur at intersections when a car or truck turning left hits a motorcyclist who had the right of way. It's hard for many people to notice motorcyclists, even if they're judiciously checking their blind spots. This is the result of "inattentional blindness," an occurrence in which our brains are scanning for cars, but don't register motorcycles at cars.
Thirty-three percent of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding. While some bikers are known to speed, they can also be caused by enclosed-vehicle motorists who force a biker to take evasive action.
Motorcycles do not need as much room to break as passenger cars, and many motorcyclists use alternative breaking methods like rolling off the throttle, preventing the break lights from coming on. It is still the responsibility of the other vehicle to slow down in time.
Why Do I Need a Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in California, MO?
Most are looking to hire a personal injury before have never been in a situation like this before, and don't know what the procedure is for filing a claim and what a full financial recovery for their injuries is. A Halvorsen Klote California, MO motorcycle accidents attorney will immediately start working on your case by:
- Fully investigating your accidentin order to gather the necessary evidence and assign an appropriate amount of blame to all liable parties. We use our expertise and network of California, MO crash experts to ascertain the value of your injuries and who needs to be held responsible.
- Offering sound legal counsel as we go back and forth with the insurance company, so you know everything you need to in order to make the best decision for you, your future, and your California, MO loved ones.
- Keeping you up-to-date on the status of your claim so that you are never left in the dark. We take pride in our client-centered approach to legal representation.
- Offering the same high-quality legal representation insurance companies have so you get the full compensation you are entitled to. Insurance adjusters use a lot of tricks to avoid paying claims. We we dedicate ourselves to providing accident victims and their loved ones access to the same standard of legal representation that large insurance companies have.
- Managing all documentation, negotiation and litigation so you can spend your time on what's important: recovering from your injuries and getting your life back together as soon as possible.
- Ensure that you receive the best possible financial recovery for everything you are owed, including your urgent care bills, procedures, chiropractic appointments, prescription and more, lost wages, other expenses related to your injury and noneconomic damages.
When you're injured even though you didn't do anything wrong, it immediately disrupts your life. The California, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team at Halvorsen Klote will ensure that you do not have to go through this alone.
Other cases we take on in California, MO include:
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
California, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney | Halvorsen Klote
At Halvorsen Klote, we understand that the consequences of being injured by somebody else's negligence are immediate and severe. But you should not have to pay because somebody else in California, MO did not do the right thing. To speak to an experienced motorcycle accidents attorney that knows how to get results, call Halvorsen Klote today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.