Motorcycle Accidents Attorney High Hill, MO
High Hill, MO Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | High Hill, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in High Hill, MO. Motorcycles provide an almost meditative sense of peace and thrill. However, too many other drivers on the High Hill, MO roads either don't look out for motorcyclists or are actively hostile against them. Injuries suffered in motorcycle accidents can cause immediate and devastating financial, physical and emotional burdens. If wasn't paying attention and hurt you, trust in the High Hill, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team of Halvorsen Klote to help you get your life back on track. Our high-quality legal representation in a personalized environment will help you feel at ease and confident that your case will reach a successful resolution. Call a Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in High Hill, MO today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online for a complimentary consultation. We serve the injured throughout the St. Louis area and Southern Illinois.
Your Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in High Hill, MO only charges a contingency fee. That means there are no upfront costs, and you pay us a percentage of your financial recovery, but only if we reach a successful conclusion for your case.
In addition to motorcycle accidents, our attorneys take on the following personal injury claims in High Hill, MO:
High Hill, Missouri and Illinois Motorcycle Accident Statistics
According to data from the National Safety Council, Missouri Traffic Safety Compendium and the 2020 Illinois Crash Facts & Statistics, the following represents the total crashes, injuries and fatalities in motorcycle accidents in 2020:
|St. Louis (City and County)||321||240||9|
More High Hill, MO Motorcycle Accident Statistics
The sheer totals of injuries and fatalities in motorcycle accidents are startling, but|a comparison between motorcycles and passenger cars and light trucks is stark:
- Even though motorcycles make up only 3 percent of registered vehicles, motorcycle accidents cause 14 percent of deaths and 4 percent of total injuries, according to research from the National Safety Council.
- Over the course of 15 years in the early 2000s, the National Safety Council approximates that helmets saved over 25,000 people from death, and helmets are considered to be 37 percent successful in stopping fatal injuries to motorcycle operators.
- According to the Insurance Information Institute, 16.71 passenger cars per 100,000 and 13.72 light trucks per 100,000 were involved in crashes in 2020, compared to 68.71 motorcycles per 100,000.
- In 2020, in passenger car accidents there were 102.75 injuries for every one death, while in motorcycles there were 14.79 injuries per one death, meaning motorcycles are more dangerous to operate than other vehicles.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the you are more likely to be in a motorcycle accident when the weather is warmer, between 6 P.M. Friday and 6 A.M Monday when bars are at their fullest and after dark.
While some motorists don't view motorcyclists favorably, the truth is the lion's share of bikers do everything they can do avoid harm and not cause injury to others. Motorcycle accidents usually happen when other motorists don't look out for bikers or don't want to share the road. If another driver in the High Hill, MO area injured you, call the Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney team for the best results in your case.
What Causes Motorcycle Accidents in High Hill, MO?
Driving Under the Influence
Drunk driving accidents are the most common cause of traffic-related accidents, and in the U.S. it kills about one person every 45 minutes. Drunk driving was a factor in 34 percent of motorcycle accident deaths.
Because motorcycles have less of a base than other vehicles, road hazards such as uneven pavement, inclement weather, potholes, and signs that limit visibility pose an increased risk. Even if another motorist was not involved in your accident, if your injuries were caused by a road hazard, you may be able to make a claim against a government agency or construction company responsible for maintaining the road.
Almost half of of fatal motorcycle crashes occur when a vehicle turns left and hits a motorcyclist going straight. This is often just a consequence of drivers failing to see motorcyclists, even if they're judiciously checking their blind spots. This is due to something called "inattentional blindness," a phenomenon in which our brains cannot process a smaller vehicle like a motorcycle because of our limited ability to take in sensory information only lets us see cars and trucks.
Thirty-three percent of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding. While many of those crashes are caused by a speeding motorcycles, another culprit is car or truck drivers who force a biker to take evasive action.
Motorcycles decelerate faster than passenger cars, and many motorcyclists downshift to break, meaning a trailing car won't see their brake lights. Still, just as in a crash between two cars or a car and a truck, the driver behind the other has a responsibility to slow down in time.
What Can Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in High Hill, MO Do For My Case?
Most are looking to hire a personal injury before have never been in a situation like this before, and are unsure how to go about filing a claim and what a full financial recovery for their injuries is. A Halvorsen Klote High Hill, MO motorcycle accidents attorney will help your case by:
- Performing an exhaustive investigation into your casein order to gather important evidence and identify all liable parties. You will have the advantage of our experience and network of High Hill, MO accident experts to ascertain the value of your injuries and who needs to be held accountable.
- Providing you with sound legal counsel as your case progresses, so you can make the best decision for you and your High Hill, MO family.
- Keeping you informed throughout your so that you know we are giving it our full attention. We always strive to be helpful and kind with each of our clients.
- Offering the same high-quality legal representation insurance companies have so you get the full compensation you are entitled to. Insurance adjusters love to take advantage of people who do not know the law. We founded our practice on the notion accident victims and their families should have access to the same standard of legal representation that large insurance companies have.
- Managing all of the legal aspects of your case so you can focus on what matters most: recovering from your injuries and putting your life back together.
- Ensure that you receive a full financial recovery for everything you are owed, including medical expenses, money you lost from not working, other expenses related to your injury and loss of enjoyment of life.
When you're injured in a motorcycle accident because of somebody else's negligence, it can have a profound and unanticipated impact on your life and your financial security. The High Hill, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team at Halvorsen Klote will ensure that you are rightfully compensated for your injuries.
High Hill, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney | Halvorsen Klote
At Halvorsen Klote, we understand that the consequences of being injured by somebody else's negligence are immediate and severe. But you should not have to pay because somebody else in High Hill, MO did not do the right thing. For a free case review with a knowledgeable motorcycle accidents attorney that knows how to get results, call Halvorsen Klote today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.