Motorcycle Accidents Attorney Rock Hill, MO
Rock Hill, MO Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Rock Hill, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Rock Hill, MO. Motorcycles provide an almost meditative sense of peace and thrill. However, motorcycle accidents are especially dangerous in Rock Hill, MO. Injuries suffered in motorcycle accidents can abruptly upend your life and create a mountain of uncertainty. If wasn't paying attention and hurt you, trust in the Rock Hill, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team of Halvorsen Klote to get you full compensation for your injuries. Our diligence and client-centered approach will give you piece of mind and confidence that your case will reach a successful resolution. Call a Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Rock Hill, MO today at 866-382-4167 or get in touch with us online for a complimentary case review. We serve the injured throughout the St. Louis area and Southern Illinois.
Your Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Rock Hill, MO only charges a contingency fee. That means there are no upfront costs, and you don't pay us anything unless we win your case.
In addition to motorcycle accidents, our attorneys have also gotten great compensation in the following personal injury cases in Rock Hill, MO:
Rock Hill, Missouri and Illinois Motorcycle Accident Statistics
Across the country, in 2020 motorcycle wrecks caused 82,500 injuries and 5,579 deaths. In Missouri, out of 2,177 motorcycle accidents, 1,658 people were injured and 118 people died, according to the Missouri Traffic Safety Compendium. In the Greater St. Louis area, there were 321 crashes, which lead to 240 injuries and 9 deaths.
In Illinois, according to their 2020 Crash Facts & Statistics, there were 2,991 motorcycle accidents, which caused 2,404 injuries, 867 serious injuries and 152 deaths.
Other Rock Hill, MO Motorcycle Accident Statistics
While the total numbers or accidents are not as high for motorcycle accidents as they are for other vehicles|a deeper study into the statistics shows an even greater disparity in how safe motorcyclists are compared to their enclosed-vehicle peers:
- Despite the fact that motorcycles make up only 3 percent of registered vehicles, motorcycle accidents cause 14 percent of motor vehicle accident fatalities and 4 percent of all injuries, according to the National Safety Council.
- Over the course of 15 years in the early 2000s, it's estimated that helmets saved over 25,000 lives, and helmets are estimated to be 41 percent effective at stopping motorcycle passenger deaths.
- According to the Insurance Information Institute, .016 percent of cars and .013 percent of trucks were involved in an accident, while a percentage of over 5 times more motorcycles were.
- In 2020, in passenger car accidents there were 102.75 injuries for every one death, while in there were less than 15 injuries for one death, illustrating how motorcycles are more dangerous to operate than other vehicles.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the you are more likely to be in a motorcycle accident when the weather is warmer, between 6 P.M. Friday and 6 A.M Monday when bars are at their fullest and after 6 P.M. when visibility is lower.
While some motorists have preconceived notions of people who ride motorcycles, the truth is the vast majority of bikers are vigilant about theirs and others' safety. It's usually either another vehicle's inattention or their wariness to share the road that gets people hurt. If you were hurt because another Rock Hill, MO driver did not look out for your safety, call the Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney team for the best results in your case.
What Causes Motorcycle Accidents in Rock Hill, MO?
Drunk driving contributes to more motor vehicle accidents than any other single factor, and in the U.S. it kills approximately 32 people a day. Drunk driving contributed to 34 percent of motorcycle accident deaths.
Because motorcycles have less of a base than other vehicles, road hazards such as ruts in the road, slick surfaces, potholes, and debris create an increased risk. Even if another motorist was not involved in your accident, if your injuries were caused by a road hazard, you may be able to make a claim against a government agency or construction company that was in charge of ensuring the road's safety.
Forty-two percent of fatal motorcycle crashes occur when a vehicle turns left and hits a motorcyclist going straight. Motorcycles escape many people's attention, even if they're looking. This is the result of "inattentional blindness," an occurrence in which our brains are scanning for cars, but don't register motorcycles at cars.
Over 30 percent of fatal motorcycle accidents had speeding as a contributing factor. While some bikers are known to speed, it often is the fault of passenger car drivers driving too fast to be able to maneuver around a motorcycle safely.
Motorcycles do not need as much room to break as cars or trucks, and many motorcyclists use alternative breaking methods like downshifting, meaning a trailing car won't see their brake lights. It is still the responsibility of the other vehicle to give you enough space to break safely.
Why Do I Need a Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Rock Hill, MO?
Most of our clients have never had to hire a lawyer before, and don't know the process of receiving compensation and how much their injuries are worth. A Halvorsen Klote Rock Hill, MO motorcycle accidents attorney will immediately start working on your case by:
- Fully investigating your claimso that we can acquire important evidence and determine liability. We use our legal knowledge and network of Rock Hill, MO accident experts to determine who needs to be held accountable.
- Offering sound legal counsel as your case progresses, so you can make the best decision for you, your future, and your Rock Hill, MO loved ones.
- Keeping you up-to-date on the status of your claim so that you are never left in the dark. Our legal representation takes a personalized approach.
- Offering the same high-quality legal representation insurance companies have so you get the full compensation you are entitled to. Insurance adjusters will sometimes flat out lie to you and mislead to you make you think your claim is worth less than it really is. We we dedicate ourselves to providing accident victims and their loved ones expert legal representation that gets results.
- Handling all of the legal aspects of your case so you can focus on what matters most: reaching your best possible medical recovery and putting your life back together.
- Make sure that you receive maximum compensation for all of your damages, including your urgent care bills, procedures, physical therapy, prescription and more, lost wages, out-of-pocket expenses and pain and suffering.
When you're injured in a motorcycle accident because of somebody else's negligence, it places undue physical, mental and financial burdens on you. The Rock Hill, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team at Halvorsen Klote will ensure that you are rightfully compensated for your injuries.
Other cases we take on in Rock Hill, MO include:
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Rock Hill, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney | Halvorsen Klote
At Halvorsen Klote, we understand how your entire life can be changed in an instant. We've devoted our practice to making a difference in the lives of Rock Hill, MO residents who have been treated unfairly. To speak to an experienced motorcycle accidents attorney that knows how to get results, call Halvorsen Klote today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.