Motorcycle Accidents Attorney Town and Country, MO
Town and Country, MO Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Town and Country, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Town and Country, MO. There's no doubting the feeling of freedom and excitement motorcyclists can get from riding their motorcycles. However, motorcycle accidents are especially dangerous in Town and Country, MO. Injuries suffered in motorcycle wrecks can abruptly upend your life and create a mountain of doubt. If you were injured by a negligent driver, trust in the Town and Country, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team of Halvorsen Klote to get you full compensation for your injuries. Our high-quality legal advocacy in a personalized environment will give you piece of mind and confidence that you will get great results. Call a Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Town and Country, MO today at 866-382-4167 or get in touch with us online for a complimentary case review. We serve injury victims and their families throughout the St. Louis area and Southern Illinois.
Your Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Town and Country, MO only charges a contingency fee. That means you pay nothing upfront, and you never pay a penny if you to not obtain financial compensation.
Beyond motorcycle accidents, our attorneys have also gotten great compensation in the following personal injury cases in Town and Country, MO:
Town and Country, Missouri and Illinois Motorcycle Accident Statistics
Nationwide, in 2020 motorcycle crashes resulted in 82,500 injuries and 5,579 deaths. In Missouri, there were 2,177 motorcycle accidents, resulting in 1,658 injuries and 118 fatalities, based on info from the Missouri Traffic Safety Compendium. In the Greater St. Louis area, there were 321 crashes, which lead to 240 people becoming injured and 9 people passing away.
In Illinois, according to their 2020 Crash Facts & Statistics, there were 2,991 motorcycle accidents, which lead to 2,404 injuries, 867 debilitating injuries and 152 deaths.
Other Town and Country, MO Motorcycle Accident Statistics
While the total numbers or accidents are not as high for motorcycle accidents as they are for other vehicles|a comparison between motorcycles and passenger cars and light trucks is stark:
- Despite the fact that .06 percent of all vehicle miles traveled, motorcycles account for 14 percent of traffic-related deaths and 4 percent of total injuries, according to the National Safety Council.
- From 2002 to 2017, the National Safety Council approximates that helmets saved over 25,000 people from death, and helmets are considered to be 37 percent successful in preventing motorcycle operator deaths.
- According to the Insurance Information Institute, .016 percent of cars and .013 percent of trucks were involved in an accident, while a percentage of over 5 times more motorcycles were.
- In 2020, in passenger car accidents there were 102.75 injuries for every one death, while in there were less than 15 injuries for one death, meaning motorcyclists are much more likely to die in an accident.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the majority of motorcycle accidents and deaths occur in the summer months, between 6 P.M. Friday and 6 A.M Monday when people are more likely to be intoxicated and after 6 P.M. when visibility is lower.
While some drivers give motorcyclists a bad rap, the truth is the bulk of bikers are vigilant about theirs and others' safety. Motorcycle accidents usually happen when other motorists don't look out for bikers or don't want to share the road. If another driver in the Town and Country, MO area injured you, the Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney team will ensure that they are held accountable and you recover the money you are entitled to.
What Are Common Causes of Town and Country, MO Motorcycle Accidents?
Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs
Drunk driving accidents are the most common type of traffic-related accidents, and in the U.S. it kills approximately 32 people a day. Drunk driving was a factor in over three-tenths of motorcycle accident deaths.
Because a car with 4 wheels is much more stable than a motorcycle, road hazards such as uneven pavement, slick surfaces, potholes, and animals create an increased risk. If your accident was caused by a road hazard, the liable party may be a government entity or construction company.
Almost 50 percent of motorcycle accidents that lead to death occur a motorcycle driving straight ahead is struck by a vehicle turning left. It's hard for many people to notice motorcyclists, even if they're looking. This is due to something called "inattentional blindness," an occurrence in which our brains are scanning for cars, but don't register motorcycles at cars.
A third of fatal motorcycle accidents had speeding as a contributing factor. While this is sometimes speeding on behalf of the motorcyclist, it often is the fault of passenger car drivers driving too fast to be able to maneuver around a motorcycle safely.
Motorcycles have a smaller breaking distance than other vehicles, and many motorcyclists use alternative breaking methods like rolling off the throttle, meaning a trailing car won't see their brake lights. Still, just as in a crash between two cars, the trailing has a responsibility to slow down in time.
What Can Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Town and Country, MO Do For My Case?
Most are looking to hire a personal injury before have never had to hire a lawyer before, and don't know the process of receiving compensation and how much their injuries are worth. A Halvorsen Klote Town and Country, MO motorcycle accidents attorney will help your case by:
- Fully investigating your accidentso that we can gather the necessary evidence and assign an appropriate amount of blame to all liable parties. You will have the advantage of our expertise and network of Town and Country, MO collision experts to determine the value of your injuries and who needs to be held responsible.
- Offering sound legal guidance as your case progresses, so you can make the best decision for yourself and those closest to you in Town and Country, MO.
- Keeping you informed throughout your so that you are not left wondering. Our legal representation takes a personalized approach.
- Offering the same high-quality legal representation insurance companies have so you get the full compensation you are entitled to. Insurance adjusters love to take advantage of people who do not know the law. We founded our practice on the notion accident victims and their families should have quality legal representation that gets results.
- Managing all documentation, negotiation and litigation so you can spend your energy on what's important: healing and putting your life back together.
- Fight hard for you so that you receive maximum compensation for all of your damages, including medical expenses, lost wages, out-of-pocket expenses and loss of enjoyment of life.
When you're following all the rules and end up injured because somebody else did something wrong, it immediately disrupts your life. The Town and Country, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team at Halvorsen Klote will ensure that you are rightfully compensated for your injuries.
Other cases we handle in Town and Country, MO include:
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Town and Country, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney | Halvorsen Klote
At Halvorsen Klote, we understand how your entire life can be changed in an instant. But you should not have to pay because somebody else in Town and Country, MO did not do the right thing. To speak to a knowledgeable motorcycle accidents attorney that knows how to get results, call Halvorsen Klote today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.