Motorcycle Accidents Attorney Town and Country, MO
Town and Country, MO Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Town and Country, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Town and Country, MO. There's no comparing the sense of freedom and excitement motorcyclists feel when riding their bikes. However, too many other drivers on the Town and Country, MO roads either don't pay enough attention to motorcyclists or treat them as second-class citizens. Injuries sustained in motorcycle wrecks can cause immediate and devastating financial, physical and emotional hardships. If you were injured by a negligent driver, trust in the Town and Country, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team of Halvorsen Klote to get you the best possible financial recovery for your injuries. Our high-quality legal representation in a personalized atmosphere will help you feel at ease and confident that you will get great results. Call a Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Town and Country, MO today at 866-382-4167 or get in touch with us online for a free case evaluation. We serve the injured throughout the St. Louis area and Southern Illinois.
Your Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Town and Country, MO works on a contingency fee basis. That means you pay nothing upfront, and you never pay a penny if you to not obtain financial compensation.
In addition to motorcycle accidents, our attorneys are also knowledgeable and experienced in the following personal injury claims in Town and Country, MO:
How Common Are Motorcycle Accidents in Town and Country, Missouri and Illinois?
According to data from the National Safety Council, Missouri Traffic Safety Compendium and the 2020 Illinois Crash Facts & Statistics, the following represents the total crashes, injuries and deaths in motorcycle accidents in 2020:
|St. Louis (City and County)||321||240||9|
More Town and Country, MO Motorcycle Accident Statistics
The sheer totals of injuries and fatalities in motorcycle accidents are alarming, but|a deeper look into the statistics shows an even greater disparity in how safe motorcyclists are compared to their enclosed-vehicle peers:
- Even though motorcycles account for only 3 percent of registered vehicles, motorcycles account for 14 percent of motor vehicle accident fatalities and 4 percent of all injuries, according to research from the National Safety Council.
- Over the course of 15 years in the early 2000s, it's estimated that helmets saved over 25,000 people from death, and helmets are considered to be 37 percent successful in preventing fatal injuries to motorcycle operators.
- According to the Insurance Information Institute, 16.71 passenger cars per 100,000 and 13.72 light trucks per 100,000 were involved in crashes in 2020, compared to 68.71 motorcycles per 100,000.
- In 2020, in passenger car accidents there were 102.75 injuries for every one death, while in there were less than 15 injuries for one death, illuminating why motorcycles are more dangerous to operate than other vehicles.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the you are more likely to be in a motorcycle accident when the weather is warmer, between 6 P.M. Friday and 6 A.M Monday when people are more likely to be intoxicated and after 6 P.M. when it is harder to see motorcyclists.
While some drivers don't view motorcyclists favorably, the truth is the lion's share of bikers value their safety. Motorcycle accidents usually happen when other motorists don't look out for bikers or don't want to share the road. If you were hurt because another Town and Country, MO driver did not look out for your safety, the Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney team will ensure that they are held accountable and you are compensated for your injuries.
What Causes Motorcycle Accidents in Town and Country, MO?
Drunk driving accidents are the most common type of traffic-related accidents, and in the U.S. it kills approximately one person every three quarters of an hour. Drunk driving contributed to over a third of of fatal motorcycle crashes.
Because motorcycles have less of a base than other vehicles, they are especially vulnerable to road hazards such as uneven pavement, inclement weather, potholes, and gravel. Even if another motorist was not involved in your accident, if your injuries were caused by a road hazard, you may be able to make a claim against a government agency or construction company responsible for maintaining the road.
Almost 50 percent of motorcycle accidents that cause death occur at intersections when a car or truck turning left hits a motorcyclist who had the right of way. Motorcycles escape many people's attention, even if they're judiciously checking their blind spots. This is due to something called "inattentional blindness," an occurrence in which our brains cannot notice a smaller vehicle like a motorcycle because of our limited ability to take in sensory information only lets us see cars and trucks.
Thirty-three percent of motorcycle crash deaths had speeding as a contributing factor. While some bikers are known to speed, it often is the fault of enclosed-vehicle motorists driving too fast to be able to maneuver around a motorcycle safely.
Motorcycles do not need as much room to break as other vehicles, and many motorcyclists roll off the throttle to come to a stop, so a motorist behind them won't see the passenger car. It is still the responsibility of the other vehicle to give you enough space to break safely.
How Can a Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Town and Country, MO Help Me?
Most seek out our services have never been in a situation like this before, and are unsure the process of receiving compensation and how much their injuries are worth. A Halvorsen Klote Town and Country, MO motorcycle accidents attorney will immediately start working on your case by:
- Fully investigating your claimin order to gather important evidence and assign an appropriate amount of blame to all at-fault parties. You will have the advantage of our expertise and network of Town and Country, MO accident experts to ascertain the precise cause of your injuries.
- Providing you with sound legal counsel as your case progresses, so you have all the information you need to make the best decision for you, your future, and your Town and Country, MO loved ones.
- Keeping you up-to-date on the progress of your claim so that you know we are giving it our full attention. We always strive to be helpful and kind with each of our clients.
- Offering the same high-quality legal representation insurance companies have so you make a full financial recovery. Insurance adjusters love to take advantage of people who do not know the law. We founded our practice on the idea accident victims and their families should have access to the same standard of legal representation that large insurance companies have.
- Managing all of the legal aspects of your case so you can spend your energy on what's important: reaching your best possible medical recovery and getting back to work and back to feeling like normal again.
- Fight hard for you so that you get maximum compensation for everything you are owed, including medical expenses, lost wages, anything you paid out-of-pocket and pain and suffering.
When you're injured in a motorcycle accident because of somebody else's negligence, it can have a profound and unanticipated impact on your life and your financial security. The Town and Country, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team at Halvorsen Klote will ensure that you get the recovery you deserve.
Town and Country, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney | Halvorsen Klote
At Halvorsen Klote, we understand that the consequences of being injured by somebody else's negligence are immediate and severe. We've committed our practice to making a difference in the lives of Town and Country, MO individuals and families who have been treated wrongly. For a free case review with a knowledgeable motorcycle accidents attorney you can trust, call Halvorsen Klote today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.