Motorcycle Accidents Attorney Weldon Spring, MO
Weldon Spring, MO Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Weldon Spring, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Weldon Spring, MO. Riding a motorcycle can give you a great mixture of peace and excitement. However, too many other drivers on the Weldon Spring, MO roads either don't look out for motorcyclists or are actively hostile against them. Injuries suffered in motorcycle wrecks can cause immediate and devastating financial, physical and emotional hardships. If you received an injury in a motorcycle accident through no fault of your own, trust in the Weldon Spring, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team of Halvorsen Klote to get you the best possible financial recovery for your injuries. Our high-quality legal representation in a personalized atmosphere will help you feel at ease and confident that you will recover the compensation you deserve, whether through a settlement or a verdict at trial. Call a Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Weldon Spring, MO today at 866-382-4167 or reach out to us online for a complimentary consultation. We serve the injured throughout the St. Louis area and Southern Illinois.
Your Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Weldon Spring, MO only charges a contingency fee. That means there are no consultation, hourly or service fees, and you never pay a penny if you to not obtain financial compensation.
In addition to motorcycle accidents, our attorneys have also gotten great compensation in the following personal injury claims in Weldon Spring, MO:
Weldon Spring, Missouri and Illinois Motorcycle Accident Statistics
According to data from the National Safety Council, Missouri Traffic Safety Compendium and the 2020 Illinois Crash Facts & Statistics, the following statistics are for the total crashes, injuries and fatalities in motorcycle accidents in 2020:
|St. Louis (City and County)||321||240||9|
More Weldon Spring, MO Motorcycle Accident Statistics
While the total numbers or accidents are not as high for motorcycle accidents as they are for other vehicles|a comparison between motorcycles and passenger cars and light trucks is stark:
- Even though motorcycles make up only 3 percent of registered vehicles, motorcycles account for 14 percent of deaths and 4 percent of all injuries, according to statistics compiled by the National Safety Council.
- Over a recent 15 year period, the National Safety Council approximates that helmets saved over 25,000 people from death, and helmets are estimated to be 41 percent effective at stopping fatal injuries for motorcycle passengers.
- According to the Insurance Information Institute, .016 percent of cars and .013 percent of trucks were involved in an accident, while a percentage of over 5 times more motorcycles were.
- In 2020, in passenger car accidents there were 102.75 injuries for every one death, while in there were less than 15 injuries for one death, illustrating how motorcyclists are at increased risk.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the majority of motorcycle accidents and deaths occur in the summer months, between 6 P.M. Friday and 6 A.M Monday when people are more likely to be drinking and after sunset.
While some people don't view motorcyclists favorably, the truth is the vast majority of bikers practice safety measures. It's usually either another vehicle's inattention or disdain for motorcycles that gets people hurt. If another driver in the Weldon Spring, MO area injured you, the Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney team will ensure that they are held accountable and you are compensated for your injuries.
Why Do Motorcycle Accidents Happen in Weldon Spring, MO?
DUIs or DWIs
Drunk driving accidents are the most common cause of traffic-related accidents, and in the U.S. it kills approximately 32 people a day. Drunk driving contributed to over a third of of motorcycle accident deaths.
Because a car with 4 wheels is much more stable than one with 2 wheels, motorcycle are especially vulnerable to road hazards such as uneven pavement, slick surfaces, potholes, and debris. Even if you were not hit by another person, if your injuries were caused by a road hazard, you may be able to make a claim against a government agency or construction company that was supposed to verify the road was safe for vehicle traffic.
Forty-two percent of fatal motorcycle crashes occur a motorcycle driving straight ahead is struck by a vehicle turning left. It's hard for many people to notice motorcyclists, even if they're judiciously checking their blind spots. This is caused by "inattentional blindness," a phenomenon in which our brains are scanning for cars, but don't register motorcycles at cars.
Over 30 percent of motorcycle crash deaths were caused at least in part by speeding. While this is sometimes speeding on behalf of the motorcyclist, another culprit is enclosed-vehicle motorists who force a biker to react quicker than they can safely do so.
Motorcycles do not need as much room to break as cars or trucks, and many motorcyclists use alternative breaking methods like rolling off the throttle, so a motorist behind them won't see the passenger car. Still, just as in a crash between two cars or a car and a truck, the trailing has a responsibility to slow down in time.
How Can a Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Weldon Spring, MO Help Me?
Most of our clients have never been in a situation like this before, and don't know the process of receiving compensation and what a full financial recovery for their injuries is. A Halvorsen Klote Weldon Spring, MO motorcycle accidents attorney will immediately start working on your case by:
- Fully investigating your casein order to gather valuable evidence and identify all liable parties. We use our expertise and network of Weldon Spring, MO collision experts to determine the value of your injuries and who needs to be held accountable.
- Offering sound legal guidance as your case progresses, so you know everything you need to in order to make the best decision for you, your future, and your Weldon Spring, MO loved ones.
- Making sure you always know what's going on in your case so that you are not left wondering. Our legal representation takes a personalized approach.
- Offering the same high-quality legal representation insurance companies have so you make a full financial recovery. Insurance adjusters use a lot of tricks to avoid paying claims. We founded our practice on the idea accident victims and their families should have quality legal representation that gets results.
- Handling all of the legal aspects of your case so you can spend your time on what matters most: reaching your best possible medical recovery and putting your life back together.
- Fight hard for you so that you receive the best possible financial recovery for all of your damages, including your urgent care bills, procedures, physical therapy, prescription and more, money you lost from not working, out-of-pocket expenses and noneconomic damages.
When you're injured through no fault of your own, it places undue physical, mental and financial burdens on you. The Weldon Spring, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team at Halvorsen Klote will ensure that you get the recovery you deserve.
Other cases we handle in Weldon Spring, MO include:
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Weldon Spring, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney | Halvorsen Klote
At Halvorsen Klote, we understand that the consequences of being injured by somebody else's negligence are immediate and severe. But you should not have to pay because somebody else in Weldon Spring, MO did not do the right thing. To speak to an experienced motorcycle accidents attorney that knows how to get results, call Halvorsen Klote today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.