Motorcycle Accidents Attorney Creve Coeur, MO
Creve Coeur, MO Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Creve Coeur, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Creve Coeur, MO. Motorcycles provide an almost meditative sense of peace and thrill. However, motorcycle accidents are especially dangerous in Creve Coeur, MO. Injuries experienced in motorcycle wrecks can be devastating and life-changing. If you were injured by a negligent driver, Halvorsen Klote's Creve Coeur, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team will help you get your life back on track. Our experience and client-centered approach will help you feel at ease and confident that your case will reach a successful resolution. Call a Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Creve Coeur, MO today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online for a complimentary case evaluation. We serve the injured throughout the St. Louis area and Southern Illinois.
Your Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Creve Coeur, MO works on a contingency fee basis. That means you pay nothing upfront, and you pay us a percentage of your financial recovery, but only if we win your case.
Beyond motorcycle accidents, our attorneys have also gotten great compensation in the following personal injury cases in Creve Coeur, MO:
How Common Are Motorcycle Accidents in Creve Coeur, Missouri and Illinois?
According to data from the National Safety Council, Missouri Traffic Safety Compendium and the 2020 Illinois Crash Facts & Statistics, the following statistics are for the total crashes, injuries and fatalities in motorcycle accidents in 2020:
|St. Louis (City and County)||321||240||9|
Other Creve Coeur, MO Motorcycle Accident Statistics
While the total numbers or accidents are not as high for motorcycle accidents as they are for other vehicles|a comparison between motorcycles and passenger cars and light trucks shows how dangerous motorcyclists can be when other people don't pay attention on the road:
- Despite the fact that motorcycles make up only 3 percent of registered vehicles, motorcycle accidents cause 14 percent of motor vehicle accident fatalities and 4 percent of total injuries, according to statistics compiled by the National Safety Council.
- Over a recent 15 year period, it's estimated that helmets saved over 25,000 people from death, and helmets are estimated to be 37 percent effective in stopping motorcycle operator deaths.
- According to the Insurance Information Institute, .016 percent of cars and .013 percent of trucks were involved in an accident, while .068 percent of motorcycles were.
- In 2020, in passenger car accidents injuries were more common than fatalities by a factor of over 100, while in there were less than 15 injuries for one death, meaning motorcyclists are much more likely to die in an accident.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the you are more likely to be in a motorcycle accident when the weather is warmer, between 6 P.M. Friday and 6 A.M Monday when bars are at their fullest and after sunset.
While some drivers give motorcyclists a bad rap, the truth is the lion's share of bikers do everything they can do avoid harm and not cause injury to others. Motorcycle accidents usually happen when other motorists don't pay attention or don't want to share the road. If another driver in the Creve Coeur, MO area injured you, the Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney team will ensure that they are held accountable and you recover the money you are entitled to.
What Causes Motorcycle Accidents in Creve Coeur, MO?
Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs
Drunk driving contributes to more motor vehicle accidents than any other single factor, and in the U.S. it kills approximately 32 people a day. Drunk driving was found to be involved in over three-tenths of motorcycle fatalities.
Because a car with 4 wheels is much more stable than a motorcycle, they are especially vulnerable to road hazards such as ruts in the road, slick surfaces, potholes, and gravel. Even if another motorist was not involved in your accident, if your injuries were caused by a road hazard, you may be able to make a claim against a government agency or construction company responsible for maintaining the road.
Forty-two percent of motorcycle accidents that lead to death occur a motorcycle driving straight ahead is struck by a vehicle turning left. Motorcycles escape many people's attention, even if they're looking. This is due to something called "inattentional blindness," an occurrence in which our brains are scanning for cars, but don't register motorcycles at cars.
A third of motorcycle fatalities were caused at least in part by speeding. While many of those crashes are caused by a speeding motorcycles, another culprit is car or truck drivers who force a biker to take evasive action.
Motorcycles do not need as much room to break as passenger cars, and many motorcyclists use alternative breaking methods like rolling off the throttle, meaning a trailing car won't see their brake lights. Still, just as in a crash between two cars or a car and a truck, the trailing vehicle is almost always at complete fault for the accident.
What Can Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Creve Coeur, MO Do For My Case?
Most of our clients have never been in a situation like this before, and don't know how to go about filing a claim and what a full financial recovery for their injuries is. A Halvorsen Klote Creve Coeur, MO motorcycle accidents attorney will immediately start working on your case by:
- Fully investigating your claimso that we can gather important evidence and assign an appropriate amount of blame to all at-fault parties. We use our legal knowledge and network of Creve Coeur, MO accident experts to determine how much your injuries are worth and who needs to be held accountable.
- Providing you with sound legal counsel throughout the duration of your claim, so you have all the information you need to make the best decision for you and your Creve Coeur, MO family.
- Keeping you up-to-date on the status of your claim so that you know we are giving it our full attention. We always strive to be helpful and kind with each of our clients.
- Leveling the playing field against large insurance companies so you make get every penny you are entitled to. Insurance adjusters use a lot of tricks to avoid paying claims. We we dedicate ourselves to providing accident victims and their loved ones access to the same standard of legal representation that large insurance companies have.
- Managing all documentation, negotiation and litigation so you can spend your energy on what matters most: healing and getting your life back together as soon as possible.
- Make sure that you get the best possible financial recovery for everything you are owed, including medical expenses, lost wages, other expenses related to your injury and loss of enjoyment of life.
When you're following all the rules and end up injured because somebody else did something wrong, it can have a profound and unanticipated impact on your life and your financial security. The Creve Coeur, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team at Halvorsen Klote will ensure that you are rightfully compensated for your injuries.
Other cases we handle in Creve Coeur, MO include:
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Creve Coeur, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney | Halvorsen Klote
At Halvorsen Klote, we understand how your entire life can be changed in an instant. But you should not have to pay because somebody else in Creve Coeur, MO did not do the right thing. To speak to a knowledgeable motorcycle accidents attorney that knows how to get results, call Halvorsen Klote today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.