Motorcycle Accidents Attorney Creve Coeur, MO
Creve Coeur, MO Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Creve Coeur, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Creve Coeur, MO. Motorcycles provide an almost meditative sense of peace and thrill. However, too many other drivers on the Creve Coeur, MO roads either don't look out for motorcyclists or treat them as second-class citizens. Injuries suffered in motorcycle accidents can abruptly upend your life and create a mountain of doubt. If you received an injury in a motorcycle accident through no fault of your own, Halvorsen Klote's Creve Coeur, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team will hold the liable parties responsible and set you on the road to recovery. Our experience and client-centered approach will help you feel at ease and confident that you will recover the compensation you deserve, whether through a settlement or a verdict at trial. Call a Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Creve Coeur, MO today at 866-382-4167 or reach out to us online for a complimentary case evaluation. We serve injury victims and their families throughout the St. Louis area and Southern Illinois.
Your Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Creve Coeur, MO works on a contingency fee basis. That means there are no consultation, hourly or service fees, and you don't pay us anything unless we win your case.
In addition to motorcycle accidents, our attorneys have also gotten great compensation in the following personal injury claims in Creve Coeur, MO:
How Common Are Motorcycle Accidents in Creve Coeur, Missouri and Illinois?
According to data from the National Safety Council, Missouri Traffic Safety Compendium and the 2020 Illinois Crash Facts & Statistics, the following represents the total crashes, injuries and deaths in motorcycle accidents in 2020:
|St. Louis (City and County)||321||240||9|
Other Creve Coeur, MO Motorcycle Accident Statistics
The sheer totals of injuries and fatalities in motorcycle accidents are startling, but|a comparison between motorcycles and passenger cars and light trucks shows how dangerous motorcyclists can be when other people don't pay attention on the road:
- Despite the fact that motorcycles make up only 3 percent of registered vehicles, motorcycles account for 14 percent of motor vehicle accident fatalities and 4 percent of total injuries, according to research from the National Safety Council.
- From 2002 to 2017, the National Safety Council approximates that helmets saved over 25,000 lives, and helmets are estimated to be 41 percent effective at preventing motorcycle passenger deaths.
- According to the Insurance Information Institute, 16.71 passenger cars per 100,000 and 13.72 light trucks per 100,000 were involved in crashes in 2020, compared to 68.71 motorcycles per 100,000.
- In 2020, in passenger car accidents injuries were more common than fatalities by a factor of over 100, while in motorcycles there were 14.79 injuries per one death, illustrating how motorcyclists are much more likely to die in an accident.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the majority of motorcycle accidents and deaths occur in the summer months, between 6 P.M. Friday and 6 A.M Monday when bars are at their fullest and after 6 P.M. when visibility is lower.
While some motorists have preconceived notions of people who ride motorcycles, the truth is the bulk of bikers practice safety measures. Motorcycle accidents usually happen when other motorists don't look out for bikers or don't want to share the road. If you were hurt because another Creve Coeur, MO driver was negligent, the Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney team will ensure that they are held accountable and you recover the money you are entitled to.
Why Do Motorcycle Accidents Happen in Creve Coeur, MO?
Drunk driving contributes to more traffic-related accidents than any other single factor, and in the U.S. it kills roughly one person every 45 minutes. Drunk driving was found to be involved in 34 percent of motorcycle fatalities.
Because motorcycles have less of a base than other vehicles, road hazards such as uneven pavement, slick surfaces, potholes, and gravel create a heightened risk. Even if another motorist was not involved in your accident, if your injuries were caused by a road hazard, you may be able to make a claim against a government agency or construction company that was supposed to verify the road was safe for vehicle traffic.
Forty-two percent of motorcycle accidents that cause death occur at intersections when a car or truck turning left hits a motorcyclist going straight. It's hard for many people to notice motorcyclists, even if they're looking. This is due to something called "inattentional blindness," an occurrence in which our brains scan for cars but has not been sufficiently trained to scan for motorcycles.
Thirty-three percent of fatal motorcycle accidents had speeding as a contributing factor. While many of those crashes are caused by a speeding motorcycles, they can also be caused by passenger car drivers who force a biker to embark on emergency falls.
Motorcycles have a smaller breaking distance than cars or trucks, and many motorcyclists use alternative breaking methods like rolling off the throttle, preventing the break lights from coming on. Still, just as in a crash between two cars or a car and a truck, the driver behind the other vehicle is almost always at complete fault for the accident.
How Can a Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Creve Coeur, MO Help Me?
Most of our clients have never had an injury before, and are unsure how to go about receiving compensation and what a full financial recovery for their injuries is. A Halvorsen Klote Creve Coeur, MO motorcycle accidents attorney represent with the highest-quality legal advocacy by:
- Fully investigating your casein order to acquire the necessary evidence and determine liability. We use our legal knowledge and network of Creve Coeur, MO collision experts to determine the precise cause of your injuries.
- Providing you with sound legal counsel as your case progresses, so you have all the information you need to make the best decision for you and your Creve Coeur, MO family.
- Keeping you informed throughout your so that you are never left in the dark. We always strive to be helpful and kind with each of our clients.
- Offering the same high-quality legal representation insurance companies have so you make get every penny you are entitled to. Insurance adjusters use a lot of tricks to avoid paying claims. We founded our practice on the notion accident victims and their families should have access to the same standard of legal representation that large insurance companies have.
- Managing all of the legal aspects of your case so you can spend your time on what matters most: healing and getting back to work and back to feeling like normal again.
- Make sure that you receive maximum compensation for all of your damages, including your urgent care bills, procedures, physical therapy, prescription and more, money you lost from not working, out-of-pocket expenses and less tangible damages like pain and suffering.
When you're injured in a motorcycle accident because of somebody else's negligence, it places undue physical, mental and financial burdens on you. The Creve Coeur, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team at Halvorsen Klote will ensure that you are rightfully compensated for your injuries.
Creve Coeur, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney | Halvorsen Klote
At Halvorsen Klote, we understand that the consequences of being injured by somebody else's negligence are immediate and severe. We've dedicated our practice to helping those Creve Coeur, MO individuals and families who have been treated wrongly. For a complimentary consultation with an experienced motorcycle accidents attorney that knows how to get results, call Halvorsen Klote today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.