Motorcycle Accidents Attorney Shrewsbury, MO
Shrewsbury, MO Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Shrewsbury, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Shrewsbury, MO. Motorcycles provide an almost meditative sense of peace and thrill. However, motorcycle accidents are especially dangerous in Shrewsbury, MO. Injuries experienced in motorcycle crashes can abruptly upend your life and create a mountain of doubt. If you were injured by a negligent driver, Halvorsen Klote's Shrewsbury, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team will help you get your life back on track. Our high-quality legal advocacy in a personalized environment will help you feel at ease and confident that your case will reach a successful resolution. Call a Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Shrewsbury, MO today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online for a free consultation. We serve clients throughout the St. Louis area and Southern Illinois.
Your Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Shrewsbury, MO only charges a contingency fee. That means there are no consultation, hourly or service fees, and you pay us a percentage of your financial recovery, but only if we win your case.
In addition to motorcycle accidents, our attorneys are also knowledgeable and experienced in the following personal injury claims in Shrewsbury, MO:
How Common Are Motorcycle Accidents in Shrewsbury, Missouri and Illinois?
According to data from the National Safety Council, Missouri Traffic Safety Compendium and the 2020 Illinois Crash Facts & Statistics, the following statistics are for the total crashes, injuries and fatalities in motorcycle accidents in 2020:
|St. Louis (City and County)||321||240||9|
More Shrewsbury, MO Motorcycle Accident Statistics
The sheer totals of injuries and fatalities in motorcycle accidents are alarming, but|a comparison between motorcycles and passenger cars and light trucks is stark:
- Despite the fact that motorcycles account for only 3 percent of registered vehicles, motorcycle accidents cause 14 percent of deaths and 4 percent of all injuries, according to data from the National Safety Council.
- Over the course of 15 years in the early 2000s, it's estimated that helmets saved over 25,000 people from death, and helmets are considered to be 41 percent successful at stopping fatal injuries for motorcycle passengers.
- According to the Insurance Information Institute, .016 percent of cars and .013 percent of trucks were involved in an accident, while .068 percent of motorcycles were.
- In 2020, in passenger car accidents injuries were more common than fatalities by a factor of over 100, while in there were less than 15 injuries for one death, illuminating why motorcyclists are much more likely to die in an accident.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the you are more likely to be in a motorcycle accident when the weather is warmer, on weekends when bars are at their fullest and after dark.
While some people give motorcyclists a bad rap, the truth is the vast majority of bikers value their safety. Motorcycle accidents usually happen when other motorists don't pay attention or don't want to share the road. If you were hurt because another Shrewsbury, MO driver did not look out for your safety, call the Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney team for the best results in your case.
What Are Common Causes of Shrewsbury, MO Motorcycle Accidents?
Drunk driving accidents are the most common type of motor vehicle accidents, and in the U.S. it kills roughly one person every 45 minutes. Drunk driving was a factor in over three-tenths of motorcycle accident deaths.
Because a car with 4 wheels is much more stable than a motorcycle, road hazards such as uneven pavement, inclement weather, potholes, and signs that limit visibility create an increased risk. If your accident was caused by a road hazard, the liable party may be a government entity or construction company.
Almost 50 percent of motorcycle accidents that cause death occur a motorcycle driving straight ahead is struck by a vehicle turning left. This is often just a consequence of drivers failing to see motorcyclists, even if they're judiciously checking their blind spots. This is due to something called "inattentional blindness," a phenomenon in which our brains scan for cars but has not been sufficiently trained to scan for motorcycles.
Over 30 percent of motorcycle fatalities had speeding as a contributing factor. While many of those crashes are caused by a speeding motorcycles, it often is the fault of car or truck drivers driving too fast to be able to maneuver around a motorcycle safely.
Motorcycles do not need as much room to break as passenger cars, and many motorcyclists downshift to break, so a motorist behind them won't see the passenger car. Still, just as in a crash between two cars, the driver behind the other vehicle is almost always at complete fault for the accident.
What Can Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Shrewsbury, MO Do For My Case?
Most who come to see us have never had an injury before, and are unsure how to go about receiving compensation and whether the insurance company is being fair. A Halvorsen Klote Shrewsbury, MO motorcycle accidents attorney will immediately start working on your case by:
- Fully investigating your caseso that we can acquire the necessary evidence and determine liability. We use our expertise and network of Shrewsbury, MO collision experts to determine who needs to be held accountable.
- Providing you with sound legal advice as your case progresses, so you know everything you need to in order to make the best decision for you and your Shrewsbury, MO family.
- Keeping you up-to-date on the progress of your claim so that you are never left in the dark. Our legal representation takes a personalized approach.
- Offering the same high-quality legal representation insurance companies have so you make a full financial recovery. Insurance adjusters use a lot of tricks to avoid paying claims. We founded our practice on the principle accident victims and their families should have access to the same standard of legal representation that large insurance companies have.
- Overseeing the technical and legal aspects of your claim so you can spend your time on what's important: healing and putting your life back together.
- Make sure that you receive maximum compensation for all of your damages, including your urgent care bills, procedures, chiropractic appointments, prescription and more, money you lost from not working, out-of-pocket expenses and pain and suffering.
When you're injured through no fault of your own, it places undue physical, mental and financial burdens on you. The Shrewsbury, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team at Halvorsen Klote will ensure that you are rightfully compensated for your injuries.
Other cases we handle in Shrewsbury, MO include:
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Shrewsbury, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney | Halvorsen Klote
At Halvorsen Klote, we understand that the consequences of being injured by somebody else's negligence are immediate and severe. We've devoted our practice to making a difference in the lives of Shrewsbury, MO residents who have been treated unfairly. To speak to an expert motorcycle accidents attorney that knows how to get results, call Halvorsen Klote today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.