Motorcycle Accidents Attorney Glendale, MO
Glendale, MO Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Glendale, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Glendale, MO. Motorcycles offer an amazing sense of fellowship and thrill. However, too many other drivers on the Glendale, MO roads either don't respect the safety of motorcyclists or are actively hostile against them. Injuries suffered in motorcycle wrecks can cause immediate and devastating financial, physical and emotional burdens. If wasn't paying attention and hurt you, trust in the Glendale, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team of Halvorsen Klote to hold the liable parties responsible and set you on the road to recovery. Our dedication and client-centered approach will give you piece of mind and confidence that your case will reach a successful resolution. Call a Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Glendale, MO today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online for a complimentary case review. We serve clients throughout the St. Louis area and Southern Illinois.
Your Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Glendale, MO only charges a contingency fee. That means there are no consultation, hourly or service fees, and you never pay a penny if you to not obtain financial compensation.
Beyond motorcycle accidents, our attorneys have also gotten great compensation in the following personal injury claims in Glendale, MO:
How Common Are Motorcycle Accidents in Glendale, Missouri and Illinois?
According to data from the National Safety Council, Missouri Traffic Safety Compendium and the 2020 Illinois Crash Facts & Statistics, the following represents the total crashes, injuries and fatalities in motorcycle accidents in 2020:
|St. Louis (City and County)||321||240||9|
Other Glendale, MO Motorcycle Accident Statistics
The sheer totals of injuries and fatalities in motorcycle accidents are alarming, but|a deeper study into the statistics shows an even greater disparity in how safe motorcyclists are compared to their enclosed-vehicle peers:
- Despite the fact that .06 percent of all vehicle miles traveled, motorcycles account for 14 percent of deaths and 4 percent of all injuries, according to the National Safety Council.
- From 2002 to 2017, it's estimated that helmets saved over 25,000 lives, and helmets are considered to be 37 percent effective in stopping fatal injuries to motorcycle operators.
- According to the Insurance Information Institute, .016 percent of cars and .013 percent of trucks were involved in an accident, while a percentage of over 5 times more motorcycles were.
- In 2020, in passenger car accidents there were 102.75 injuries for every one death, while in there were less than 15 injuries for one death, illustrating how motorcyclists are at increased risk.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the majority of motorcycle accidents and deaths occur in the summer months, on weekends when people are more likely to be intoxicated and after sunset.
While some drivers give motorcyclists a bad rap, the truth is the bulk of bikers value their safety. It's usually either another vehicle's inattention or their wariness to share the road that causes someone else injuries. If another driver in the Glendale, MO area injured you, the Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney team will ensure that they are held accountable and you are compensated for your injuries.
What Causes Motorcycle Accidents in Glendale, MO?
Driving Under the Influence
Drunk driving contributes to more traffic-related accidents than any other single factor, and in the U.S. it kills roughly one person every 45 minutes. Drunk driving was a factor in over three-tenths of motorcycle accident deaths.
Because motorcycles have less of a base than other vehicles, motorcycle are especially vulnerable to road hazards such as ruts in the road, slippery surfaces, potholes, and debris. If your accident was caused by a road hazard, the responsible party may be a government entity or construction company.
Over 40 percent of fatal motorcycle crashes occur at intersections when a passenger car turning left hits a motorcyclist who had the right of way. This is often just a consequence of drivers failing to see motorcyclists, even if they're looking. This is due to something called "inattentional blindness," a phenomenon in which our brains scan for cars but has not been sufficiently trained to scan for motorcycles.
A third of fatal motorcycle accidents were caused at least in part by speeding. While some bikers are known to speed, another culprit is enclosed-vehicle motorists driving too fast to be able to maneuver around a motorcycle safely.
Motorcycles decelerate faster than cars or trucks, and many motorcyclists use alternative breaking methods like rolling off the throttle, preventing the break lights from coming on. It is still the responsibility of the other vehicle to give you enough space to break safely.
What Can Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Glendale, MO Do For My Case?
Most call us have never had an injury before, and don't know how to go about filing a claim and the value of the injuries. A Halvorsen Klote Glendale, MO motorcycle accidents attorney will immediately start working on your case by:
- Fully investigating your accidentin order to acquire important evidence and identify all liable parties. You will have the advantage of our expertise and network of Glendale, MO crash experts to ascertain who we need to make a claim against and for how much.
- Offering sound legal counsel as your case progresses, so you have all the information you need to make the best decision for yourself and those closest to you in Glendale, MO.
- Keeping you informed throughout your so that you are never left in the dark. We take pride in our client-centered approach to legal representation.
- Offering the same high-quality legal representation insurance companies have so you make get every penny you are owed. Insurance adjusters know that the average person doesn't know injury law. We we dedicate ourselves to providing accident victims and their loved ones expert legal representation that gets results.
- Overseeing all documentation, negotiation and litigation so you can spend your energy on what's important: healing and putting your life back together.
- Fight hard for you so that you get a full financial recovery for all of your damages, including medical expenses, lost wages, other expenses related to your injury and noneconomic damages.
When you're following all the rules and end up injured because somebody else did something wrong, it can have a profound and unanticipated impact on your life and your financial security. The Glendale, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team at Halvorsen Klote will ensure that you are taken care of.
Glendale, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney | Halvorsen Klote
At Halvorsen Klote, we understand how your entire life can be changed in an instant. We've committed our practice to making a difference in the lives of Glendale, MO residents who have been treated wrongly. To speak to an experienced motorcycle accidents attorney that knows how to get results, call Halvorsen Klote today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.