Motorcycle Accidents Attorney Glendale, MO
Glendale, MO Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Glendale, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Glendale, MO. Motorcycles offer an amazing sense of companionship and thrill. However, Glendale, MO motorcyclists are at heightened danger compared to other motorists. Injuries sustained in motorcycle crashes can abruptly upend your life and create a mountain of uncertainty. If wasn't paying attention and hurt you, Halvorsen Klote's Glendale, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team will help you get your life back on track. Our dedication and client-centered approach will give you piece of mind and confidence that your case will reach a successful resolution. Call a Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Glendale, MO today at 866-382-4167 or get in touch with us online for a free case review. We serve injury victims and their families throughout the St. Louis area and Southern Illinois.
Your Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Glendale, MO works on a contingency fee basis. That means you pay nothing upfront, and you never pay a penny if you to not obtain financial compensation.
Beyond motorcycle accidents, our attorneys have also gotten great compensation in the following personal injury cases in Glendale, MO:
How Common Are Motorcycle Accidents in Glendale, Missouri and Illinois?
According to data from the National Safety Council, Missouri Traffic Safety Compendium and the 2020 Illinois Crash Facts & Statistics, the following statistics are for the total crashes, injuries and deaths in motorcycle accidents in 2020:
|St. Louis (City and County)||321||240||9|
Other Glendale, MO Motorcycle Accident Statistics
The sheer totals of injuries and fatalities in motorcycle accidents are startling, but|a deeper look into the statistics shows an even greater disparity in how safe motorcyclists are compared to their enclosed-vehicle peers:
- Even though .06 percent of all vehicle miles traveled, motorcycles account for 14 percent of deaths and 4 percent of all injuries, according to the National Safety Council.
- Over a recent 15 year period, it's estimated that helmets saved over 25,000 people from death, and helmets are estimated to be 37 percent successful in stopping fatal injuries to motorcycle operators.
- According to the Insurance Information Institute, 16.71 passenger cars per 100,000 and 13.72 light trucks per 100,000 were involved in crashes in 2020, compared to 68.71 motorcycles per 100,000.
- In 2020, in passenger car accidents there were 102.75 injuries for every one death, while in motorcycles there were 14.79 injuries per one death, illuminating why motorcyclists are at increased risk.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the majority of motorcycle accidents and deaths occur in the summer months, on weekends when bars are at their fullest and after dark.
While some drivers give motorcyclists a bad rap, the truth is the vast majority of bikers value their safety. It's usually either another vehicle's inattention or their wariness to share the road that gets people hurt. If you were hurt because another Glendale, MO driver was negligent, the Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney team will ensure that they are held accountable and you recover the money you are entitled to.
Why Do Motorcycle Accidents Happen in Glendale, MO?
Driving Under the Influence
Drunk driving accidents are the most common type of motor vehicle accidents, and in the U.S. it kills roughly one person every three quarters of an hour. Drunk driving was found to be involved in over three-tenths of motorcycle fatalities.
Because motorcycles have less of a base than other vehicles, they are especially vulnerable to road hazards such as ruts in the road, slippery surfaces, potholes, and debris. Even if you were not hit by another person, if your injuries were caused by a road hazard, you may be able to make a claim against a government agency or construction company that was supposed to verify the road was safe for vehicle traffic.
Forty-two percent of motorcycle accidents that lead to death occur when a vehicle turns left and hits a motorcyclist going straight. It's hard for many people to notice motorcyclists, even if they're being diligent about safety. This is caused by "inattentional blindness," a phenomenon in which our brains are more used to looking for cars than motorcycles.
Over 30 percent of fatal motorcycle accidents had speeding as a contributing factor. While some bikers are known to speed, it often is the fault of passenger car drivers who force a biker to embark on emergency falls.
Motorcycles do not need as much room to break as cars or trucks, and many motorcyclists downshift to break, preventing the break lights from coming on. It is still the responsibility of the other vehicle to give you enough space to break safely.
What Can Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Glendale, MO Do For My Case?
Most seek out our services have never had an injury before, and are unsure how to go about receiving compensation and how much their injuries are worth. A Halvorsen Klote Glendale, MO motorcycle accidents attorney will immediately start working on your case by:
- Fully investigating your claimin order to obtain important evidence and assign an appropriate amount of blame to all liable parties. We use our legal knowledge and network of Glendale, MO crash experts to ascertain who we need to make a claim against and for how much.
- Offering sound legal guidance as your case progresses, so you can make the best decision for you, your future, and your Glendale, MO loved ones.
- Letting you know how your case is progression so that you are not left wondering. Our legal representation takes a personalized approach.
- Offering the same high-quality legal representation insurance companies have so you make get every penny you are entitled to. Insurance adjusters use a lot of tricks to avoid paying claims. We founded our practice on the principle accident victims and their families should have access to the same standard of legal representation that large insurance companies have.
- Handling the technical and legal aspects of your claim so you can focus on what matters most: reaching your best possible medical recovery and getting back to work and back to feeling like normal again.
- Fight hard for you so that you receive maximum compensation for all of your damages, including medical expenses, money you lost from not working, other expenses related to your injury and loss of enjoyment of life.
When you're injured through no fault of your own, it places undue physical, mental and financial burdens on you. The Glendale, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team at Halvorsen Klote will ensure that you get the recovery you deserve.
Other cases we handle in Glendale, MO include:
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
Glendale, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney | Halvorsen Klote
At Halvorsen Klote, we understand how your entire life can be changed in an instant. We've dedicated our practice to making a difference in the lives of Glendale, MO individuals and families who have been treated unfairly. For a complimentary consultation with an experienced motorcycle accidents attorney that knows how to get results, call Halvorsen Klote today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.