Motorcycle Accidents Attorney Quincy, MO
Quincy, MO Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Quincy, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Quincy, MO. There's no doubting the feeling of freedom and excitement motorcyclists can get from riding their bikes. However, Quincy, MO motorcyclists are at heightened danger compared to other motorists. Injuries suffered in motorcycle accidents can cause immediate and devastating financial, physical and emotional hardships. If you were injured by a negligent driver, Halvorsen Klote's Quincy, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team will hold the liable parties responsible and set you on the road to recovery. Our high-quality legal advocacy in a personalized atmosphere will give you piece of mind and confidence that you will get great results. Call a Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Quincy, MO today at 866-382-4167 or get in touch with us online for a complimentary consultation. We serve injury victims and their families throughout the St. Louis area and Southern Illinois.
Your Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Quincy, MO only charges a contingency fee. That means you pay nothing upfront, and you never pay a penny if you to not obtain financial compensation.
In addition to motorcycle accidents, our attorneys have also gotten great compensation in the following personal injury claims in Quincy, MO:
Quincy, Missouri and Illinois Motorcycle Accident Statistics
According to data from the National Safety Council, Missouri Traffic Safety Compendium and the 2020 Illinois Crash Facts & Statistics, the following statistics are for the total crashes, injuries and fatalities in motorcycle accidents in 2020:
|St. Louis (City and County)||321||240||9|
More Quincy, MO Motorcycle Accident Statistics
While the total numbers or accidents are not as high for motorcycle accidents as they are for other vehicles|a deeper study into the statistics shows an even greater disparity in how safe motorcyclists are compared to their enclosed-vehicle peers:
- Despite the fact that motorcycles account for only 3 percent of registered vehicles, motorcycles account for 14 percent of deaths and 4 percent of all injuries, according to statistics compiled by the National Safety Council.
- From 2002 to 2017, it's estimated that helmets saved over 25,000 lives, and helmets are estimated to be 41 percent successful at stopping fatal injuries for motorcycle passengers.
- According to the Insurance Information Institute, .016 percent of cars and .013 percent of trucks were involved in an accident, while .068 percent of motorcycles were.
- In 2020, in passenger car accidents injuries outpaced death by a factor of over 100, while in motorcycles there were 14.79 injuries per one death, illuminating why motorcyclists are at increased risk.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the you are more likely to be in a motorcycle accident when the weather is warmer, on weekends when people are more likely to be intoxicated and after sunset.
While some drivers have preconceived notions of people who ride motorcycles, the truth is the bulk of bikers are vigilant about theirs and others' safety. Motorcycle accidents usually happen when other motorists don't pay attention or don't want to share the road. If you were hurt because another Quincy, MO driver was negligent, call the Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney team for the best results in your case.
What Are Common Causes of Quincy, MO Motorcycle Accidents?
Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs
Drunk driving accidents are the most common type of traffic-related accidents, and in the U.S. it kills approximately one person every three quarters of an hour. Drunk driving contributed to over three-tenths of motorcycle accident deaths.
Because motorcycles only have two wheels, road hazards such as uneven pavement, inclement weather, potholes, and poorly placed signs create a heightened risk. Even if another motorist was not involved in your accident, if your injuries were caused by a road hazard, you may be able to make a claim against a government agency or construction company that was in charge of ensuring the road's safety.
Over 40 percent of fatal motorcycle crashes occur a motorcycle driving straight ahead is struck by a vehicle turning left. Motorcycles escape many people's attention, even if they're looking. This is caused by "inattentional blindness," a phenomenon in which our brains are scanning for cars, but don't register motorcycles at cars.
Over 30 percent of motorcycle fatalities were caused at least in part by speeding. While many of those crashes are caused by a speeding motorcycles, it often is the fault of car or truck drivers who force a biker to react quicker than they can safely do so.
Motorcycles have a smaller breaking distance than cars or trucks, and many motorcyclists roll off the throttle to come to a stop, meaning a trailing car won't see their brake lights. It is still the responsibility of the other vehicle to give you enough space to break safely.
What Can Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Quincy, MO Do For My Case?
Most of our clients have never been in a situation like this before, and are unsure how to go about receiving compensation and what a full financial recovery for their injuries is. A Halvorsen Klote Quincy, MO motorcycle accidents attorney represent with the highest-quality legal advocacy by:
- Conducting a complete investigation into your claimso that we can acquire important evidence and assign an appropriate amount of blame to all liable parties. You will have the advantage of our expertise and network of Quincy, MO crash experts to determine the precise cause of your injuries.
- Providing you with sound legal counsel as your case progresses, so you can make the best decision for yourself and those closest to you in Quincy, MO.
- Keeping you up-to-date on the progress of your claim so that you know we are giving it our full attention. Our legal representation takes a personalized approach.
- Leveling the playing field against wealthy insurance companies so you make get every penny you deserve. Insurance adjusters know that the average person doesn't know injury law. We founded our practice on the idea accident victims and their families should have access to the same standard of legal representation that large insurance companies have.
- Overseeing the technical and legal aspects of your claim so you can spend your time on what matters most: recovering from your injuries and getting your life back together as soon as possible.
- Fight hard for you so that you get maximum compensation for everything you are owed, including medical expenses, money you lost from not working, other expenses related to your injury and noneconomic damages.
When you're following all the rules and end up injured because somebody else did something wrong, it can have a profound and unanticipated impact on your life and your financial security. The Quincy, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team at Halvorsen Klote will ensure that you are taken care of.
Other cases we take on in Quincy, MO include:
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Quincy, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney | Halvorsen Klote
At Halvorsen Klote, we understand how your entire life can be changed in an instant. But you should not have to pay because somebody else in Quincy, MO did not do the right thing. For a complimentary case review with an experienced motorcycle accidents attorney you can trust, call Halvorsen Klote today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.