Motorcycle Accidents Attorney Webster Groves, MO
Webster Groves, MO Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Webster Groves, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Webster Groves, MO. Motorcycles offer an amazing sense of camaraderie and exhilaration. However, too many other drivers on the Webster Groves, MO roads either don't pay enough attention to motorcyclists or are actively hostile against them. Injuries experienced in motorcycle wrecks can abruptly upend your life and create a mountain of uncertainty. If you were injured by a negligent driver, Halvorsen Klote's Webster Groves, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team will hold the liable parties responsible and set you on the road to recovery. Our high-quality legal representation in a personalized atmosphere will give you piece of mind and confidence that your case will reach a successful resolution. Call a Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Webster Groves, MO today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online for a complimentary case evaluation. We serve the injured throughout the St. Louis area and Southern Illinois.
Your Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Webster Groves, MO only charges a contingency fee. That means you pay nothing upfront, and you pay us a percentage of your financial recovery, but only if we reach a successful conclusion for your case.
Beyond motorcycle accidents, our attorneys have also gotten great compensation in the following personal injury cases in Webster Groves, MO:
Webster Groves, Missouri and Illinois Motorcycle Accident Statistics
According to data from the National Safety Council, Missouri Traffic Safety Compendium and the 2020 Illinois Crash Facts & Statistics, the following statistics are for the total crashes, injuries and fatalities in motorcycle accidents in 2020:
|St. Louis (City and County)||321||240||9|
More Webster Groves, MO Motorcycle Accident Statistics
The sheer totals of injuries and fatalities in motorcycle accidents are alarming, but|a deeper study into the statistics shows an even greater disparity in how safe motorcyclists are compared to their enclosed-vehicle peers:
- Despite the fact that .06 percent of all vehicle miles traveled, motorcycle accidents cause 14 percent of motor vehicle accident fatalities and 4 percent of total injuries, according to research from the National Safety Council.
- Over a recent 15 year period, the National Safety Council approximates that helmets saved over 25,000 people from death, and helmets are considered to be 41 percent successful at preventing fatal injuries for motorcycle passengers.
- According to the Insurance Information Institute, 16.71 passenger cars per 100,000 and 13.72 light trucks per 100,000 were involved in crashes in 2020, compared to 68.71 motorcycles per 100,000.
- In 2020, in passenger car accidents injuries were more common than fatalities by a factor of over 100, while in there were less than 15 injuries for one death, illustrating how motorcyclists are much more likely to die in an accident.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the you are more likely to be in a motorcycle accident when the weather is warmer, on weekends when bars are at their fullest and after dark.
While some motorists have preconceived notions of people who ride motorcycles, the truth is the lion's share of bikers practice safety tips. Motorcycle accidents usually happen when other motorists don't look out for bikers or don't want to share the road. If you were hurt because another Webster Groves, MO driver did not look out for your safety, the Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney team will ensure that they are held accountable and you are compensated for your injuries.
What Causes Motorcycle Accidents in Webster Groves, MO?
Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs
Drunk driving contributes to more traffic-related accidents than any other single factor, and in the U.S. it kills approximately 32 people a day. Drunk driving contributed to over three-tenths of motorcycle accident deaths.
Because motorcycles have less of a base than other vehicles, motorcycle are especially vulnerable to road hazards such as ruts in the road, slippery surfaces, potholes, and animals. If your accident was caused by a road hazard, the at-fault party may be a government entity or construction company.
Almost 50 percent of fatal motorcycle crashes occur at intersections when a passenger car turning left hits a motorcyclist who had the right of way. It's hard for many people to notice motorcyclists, even if they're looking. This is due to something called "inattentional blindness," an occurrence in which our brains are more used to looking for cars than motorcycles.
Thirty-three percent of fatal motorcycle accidents involve speeding. While this is sometimes speeding on behalf of the motorcyclist, another culprit is car or truck drivers who force a biker to take evasive action.
Motorcycles have a smaller breaking distance than other vehicles, and many motorcyclists downshift to slow down, so a motorist behind them won't see the passenger car. It is still the responsibility of the other vehicle to slow down in time.
What Can Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Webster Groves, MO Do For My Case?
Most call us have never had to hire a lawyer before, and don't know the process of filing a claim and whether the insurance company is being fair. A Halvorsen Klote Webster Groves, MO motorcycle accidents attorney will help your case by:
- Fully investigating your claimso that we can obtain important evidence and determine liability. You will have the advantage of our expertise and network of Webster Groves, MO accident experts to determine the precise cause of your injuries.
- Providing you with sound legal counsel as we go back and forth with the insurance company, so you can make the best decision for yourself and those closest to you in Webster Groves, MO.
- Making sure you always know how your case is progression so that you know we are giving it our full attention. We always strive to be helpful and kind with each of our clients.
- Leveling the playing field against wealthy insurance companies so you make get every penny you deserve. Insurance adjusters love to take advantage of people who do not know the law. We we dedicate ourselves to providing accident victims and their loved ones quality legal representation that gets results.
- Managing all of the legal aspects of your case so you can spend your energy on what matters most: reaching your best possible medical recovery and putting your life back together.
- Ensure that you receive maximum compensation for everything you are owed, including medical expenses, money you lost from not working, other expenses related to your injury and pain and suffering.
When you're injured in a motorcycle accident because of somebody else's negligence, it can have a profound and unanticipated impact on your life and your financial security. The Webster Groves, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team at Halvorsen Klote will ensure that you do not have to go through this alone.
Webster Groves, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney | Halvorsen Klote
At Halvorsen Klote, we understand how your entire life can be changed in an instant. We've committed our practice to helping those Webster Groves, MO residents who have been treated unfairly. For a complimentary consultation with an expert motorcycle accidents attorney that knows how to get results, call Halvorsen Klote today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.