Motorcycle Accidents Attorney Arnold, MO
Arnold, MO Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Arnold, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Arnold, MO. Motorcycles offer an amazing sense of friendship and excitement. However, too many other drivers on the Arnold, MO roads either don't look out for motorcyclists or are actively hostile against them. Injuries suffered in motorcycle accidents can be catastrophic and have long-term effects. If you received an injury in a motorcycle accident through no fault of your own, trust in the Arnold, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team of Halvorsen Klote to help you get your life back on track. Our diligence and client-centered approach will help you feel at ease and confident that you will get great results. Call a Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Arnold, MO today at 866-382-4167 or reach out to us online for a free consultation. We serve clients throughout the St. Louis area and Southern Illinois.
Your Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Arnold, MO works on a contingency fee basis. That means there are no consultation, hourly or service fees, and you don't pay us anything unless we win your case.
Beyond motorcycle accidents, our attorneys are also knowledgeable and experienced in the following personal injury claims in Arnold, MO:
Arnold, Missouri and Illinois Motorcycle Accident Statistics
According to data from the National Safety Council, Missouri Traffic Safety Compendium and the 2020 Illinois Crash Facts & Statistics, the following statistics are for the total crashes, injuries and fatalities in motorcycle accidents in 2020:
|St. Louis (City and County)||321||240||9|
Other Arnold, MO Motorcycle Accident Statistics
While the total numbers or accidents are not as high for motorcycle accidents as they are for other vehicles|a deeper study into the statistics shows an even greater disparity in how safe motorcyclists are compared to their enclosed-vehicle peers:
- Even though .06 percent of all vehicle miles traveled, motorcycles account for 14 percent of motor vehicle accident fatalities and 4 percent of all injuries, according to the National Safety Council.
- Over the course of 15 years in the early 2000s, it's estimated that helmets saved over 25,000 lives, and helmets are considered to be 41 percent successful at preventing motorcycle passenger deaths.
- According to the Insurance Information Institute, .016 percent of cars and .013 percent of trucks were involved in an accident, while .068 percent of motorcycles were.
- In 2020, in passenger car accidents injuries outpaced death by a factor of over 100, while in motorcycles there were 14.79 injuries per one death, illuminating why motorcyclists are much more likely to die in an accident.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the majority of motorcycle accidents and deaths occur in the summer months, between 6 P.M. Friday and 6 A.M Monday when bars are at their fullest and after 6 P.M. when visibility is lower.
While some motorists have preconceived notions of people who ride motorcycles, the truth is the vast majority of bikers are vigilant about theirs and others' safety. Motorcycle accidents usually happen when other motorists don't pay attention or don't want to share the road. If you were hurt because another Arnold, MO driver did not look out for your safety, the Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney team will ensure that they are held accountable and you recover the money you are entitled to.
Why Do Motorcycle Accidents Happen in Arnold, MO?
Drunk driving accidents are the most common type of motor vehicle accidents, and in the U.S. it kills about one person every three quarters of an hour. Drunk driving contributed to 34 percent of motorcycle fatalities.
Because motorcycles only have two wheels, they are especially vulnerable to road hazards such as ruts in the road, slick surfaces, potholes, and gravel. If your accident was caused by a road hazard, the liable party may be a government entity or construction company.
Almost half of of fatal motorcycle crashes occur when a vehicle turns left and hits a motorcyclist going straight. It's hard for many people to notice motorcyclists, even if they're looking. This is due to something called "inattentional blindness," a phenomenon in which our brains are more used to looking for cars than motorcycles.
Over 30 percent of motorcycle crash deaths had speeding as a contributing factor. While many of those crashes are caused by a speeding motorcycles, they can also be caused by enclosed-vehicle motorists driving too fast to be able to maneuver around a motorcycle safely.
Motorcycles decelerate faster than cars or trucks, and many motorcyclists use alternative breaking methods like downshifting, so a motorist behind them won't see the passenger car. It is still the responsibility of the other vehicle to give you enough space to break safely.
What Can Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Arnold, MO Do For My Case?
Most who come to see us have never been in a situation like this before, and don't know what the procedure is for filing a claim and how much their injuries are worth. A Halvorsen Klote Arnold, MO motorcycle accidents attorney will help your case by:
- Performing an exhaustive investigation into your casein order to acquire important evidence and determine liability. You will have the advantage of our experience and network of Arnold, MO crash experts to ascertain the value of your injuries and who needs to be held accountable.
- Offering sound legal advice as we go back and forth with the insurance company, so you have all the information you need to make the best decision for you, your future, and your Arnold, MO loved ones.
- Keeping you up-to-date on the status of your claim so that you know we are giving it our full attention. We always strive to be helpful and kind with each of our clients.
- Leveling the playing field against powerful insurance companies so you make a full financial recovery. Insurance adjusters know that the average person doesn't know injury law. We founded our practice on the idea accident victims and their families should have expert legal representation that gets results.
- Overseeing the technical and legal aspects of your claim so you can spend your energy on what's important: healing and getting back to work and back to feeling like normal again.
- Fight hard for you so that you receive the best possible financial recovery for all of your damages, including your urgent care bills, procedures, chiropractic appointments, prescription and more, money you lost from not working, out-of-pocket expenses and loss of enjoyment of life.
When you're injured even though you didn't do anything wrong, it immediately disrupts your life. The Arnold, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team at Halvorsen Klote will ensure that you get the recovery you deserve.
Arnold, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney | Halvorsen Klote
At Halvorsen Klote, we understand that the consequences of being injured by somebody else's negligence are immediate and severe. We've dedicated our practice to making a difference in the lives of Arnold, MO residents who have been treated wrongly. For a complimentary case review with a knowledgeable motorcycle accidents attorney that knows how to get results, call Halvorsen Klote today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.