Motorcycle Accidents Attorney Arnold, MO
Arnold, MO Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Arnold, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Arnold, MO. Motorcycles offer an amazing sense of friendship and excitement. However, motorcycle accidents are especially dangerous in Arnold, MO. Injuries sustained in motorcycle wrecks can be catastrophic and have long-term effects. If you received an injury in a motorcycle accident through no fault of your own, trust in the Arnold, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team of Halvorsen Klote to help you get your life back on track. Our diligence and client-centered approach will give you piece of mind and confidence that your case will reach a successful resolution. Call a Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Arnold, MO today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online for a complimentary consultation. We serve clients throughout the St. Louis area and Southern Illinois.
Your Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Arnold, MO only charges a contingency fee. That means you pay nothing upfront, and you pay us a percentage of your financial recovery, but only if we reach a successful conclusion for your case.
In addition to motorcycle accidents, our attorneys are also knowledgeable and experienced in the following personal injury cases in Arnold, MO:
How Common Are Motorcycle Accidents in Arnold, Missouri and Illinois?
Across the country, in 2020 motorcycle accidents lead to 82,500 injuries and 5,579 deaths. In Missouri, there were 2,177 motorcycle accidents, resulting in 1,658 injuries and 118 fatalities, according to the Missouri Traffic Safety Compendium. In the St. Louis metropolitan area, there were 321 crashes, which lead to 240 people becoming injured and 9 people passing away.
In Illinois, according to their 2020 Crash Facts & Statistics, there were 2,991 motorcycle crashes, which caused 2,404 injuries, 867 catastrophic injuries and 152 fatalities.
More Arnold, MO Motorcycle Accident Statistics
The sheer totals of injuries and fatalities in motorcycle accidents are alarming, but|a comparison between motorcycles and passenger cars and light trucks is stark:
- Even though motorcycles account for only 3 percent of registered vehicles, motorcycle accidents cause 14 percent of traffic-related deaths and 4 percent of total injuries, according to data from the National Safety Council.
- From 2002 to 2017, it's estimated that helmets saved over 25,000 lives, and helmets are estimated to be 37 percent effective in preventing fatal injuries to motorcycle operators.
- According to the Insurance Information Institute, .016 percent of cars and .013 percent of trucks were involved in an accident, while .068 percent of motorcycles were.
- In 2020, in passenger car accidents there were 102.75 injuries for every one death, while in motorcycles there were 14.79 injuries per one death, illustrating how motorcyclists are at increased risk.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the majority of motorcycle accidents and deaths occur in the summer months, between 6 P.M. Friday and 6 A.M Monday when bars are at their fullest and after 6 P.M. when visibility is lower.
While some drivers give motorcyclists a bad rap, the truth is the bulk of bikers do everything they can do avoid harm and not cause injury to others. It's usually either another vehicle's inattention or disdain for motorcycles that gets people hurt. If another driver in the Arnold, MO area injured you, the Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney team will ensure that they are held accountable and you are compensated for your injuries.
What Causes Motorcycle Accidents in Arnold, MO?
Driving Under the Influence
Drunk driving accidents are the most common type of motor vehicle accidents, and in the U.S. it kills approximately 32 people a day. Drunk driving was found to be involved in 34 percent of motorcycle fatalities.
Because motorcycles only have two wheels, road hazards such as ruts in the road, inclement weather, potholes, and animals pose a heightened risk. If your accident was caused by a road hazard, the liable party may be a government entity or construction company.
Almost 50 percent of fatal motorcycle crashes occur when a vehicle turns left and hits a motorcyclist going straight. Motorcycles escape many people's attention, even if they're judiciously checking their blind spots. This is the result of "inattentional blindness," an occurrence in which our brains are more used to looking for cars than motorcycles.
A third of fatal motorcycle accidents involve speeding. While some bikers are known to speed, it often is the fault of passenger car drivers who force a biker to embark on emergency falls.
Motorcycles decelerate faster than cars or trucks, and many motorcyclists use alternative breaking methods like rolling off the throttle, preventing the break lights from coming on. It is still the responsibility of the other vehicle to give you enough space to break safely.
Why Do I Need a Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Arnold, MO?
Most are looking to hire a personal injury before have never been in a situation like this before, and are unsure the process of receiving compensation and the value of the claim. A Halvorsen Klote Arnold, MO motorcycle accidents attorney represent with the highest-quality legal advocacy by:
- Fully investigating your accidentso that we can acquire the necessary evidence and identify all liable parties. You will have the advantage of our expertise and network of Arnold, MO collision experts to determine who needs to be held accountable.
- Providing you with sound legal counsel as we negotiate with the insurance company, so you know everything you need to in order to make the best decision for yourself and those closest to you in Arnold, MO.
- Keeping you informed throughout your so that you know we are giving it our full attention. Our legal representation takes a personalized approach.
- Leveling the playing field against large insurance companies so you make a full financial recovery. Insurance adjusters love to take advantage of people who do not know the law. We we dedicate ourselves to providing accident victims and their loved ones expert legal representation that gets results.
- Managing all documentation, negotiation and litigation so you can spend your energy on what's important: reaching your best possible medical recovery and putting your life back together.
- Ensure that you get maximum compensation for everything you are owed, including your urgent care bills, procedures, physical therapy, prescription and more, lost wages, anything you paid out-of-pocket and loss of enjoyment of life.
When you're injured even though you didn't do anything wrong, it places undue physical, mental and financial burdens on you. The Arnold, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team at Halvorsen Klote will ensure that you are taken care of.
Other cases we handle in Arnold, MO include:
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
Arnold, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney | Halvorsen Klote
At Halvorsen Klote, we understand that the consequences of being injured by somebody else's negligence are immediate and severe. But you should not have to pay because somebody else in Arnold, MO did not do the right thing. To speak to a knowledgeable motorcycle accidents attorney you can trust, call Halvorsen Klote today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.