Motorcycle Accidents Attorney Kingdom City, MO
Kingdom City, MO Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Kingdom City, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Kingdom City, MO. There's no comparing the feeling of freedom and excitement motorcyclists feel when riding their motorcycles. However, Kingdom City, MO motorcyclists are at heightened danger compared to other motorists. Injuries suffered in motorcycle wrecks can be devastating and life-changing. If wasn't paying attention and hurt you, Halvorsen Klote's Kingdom City, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team will help you get your life back on track. Our high-quality legal representation in a personalized atmosphere will help you feel at ease and confident that you will get great results. Call a Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Kingdom City, MO today at 866-382-4167 or get in touch with us online for a complimentary case evaluation. We serve clients throughout the St. Louis area and Southern Illinois.
Your Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Kingdom City, MO only charges a contingency fee. That means there are no consultation, hourly or service fees, and you pay us a percentage of your financial recovery, but only if we win your case.
In addition to motorcycle accidents, our attorneys have also gotten great compensation in the following personal injury claims in Kingdom City, MO:
Kingdom City, Missouri and Illinois Motorcycle Accident Statistics
According to data from the National Safety Council, Missouri Traffic Safety Compendium and the 2020 Illinois Crash Facts & Statistics, the following statistics are for the total crashes, injuries and fatalities in motorcycle accidents in 2020:
|St. Louis (City and County)||321||240||9|
More Kingdom City, MO Motorcycle Accident Statistics
While the total numbers or accidents are not as high for motorcycle accidents as they are for other vehicles|a comparison between motorcycles and passenger cars and light trucks shows how dangerous motorcyclists can be when other people don't pay attention on the road:
- Even though .06 percent of all vehicle miles traveled, motorcycles account for 14 percent of motor vehicle accident fatalities and 4 percent of all injuries, according to statistics compiled by the National Safety Council.
- Over the course of 15 years in the early 2000s, it's estimated that helmets saved over 25,000 people from death, and helmets are estimated to be 37 percent effective in stopping motorcycle operator deaths.
- According to the Insurance Information Institute, .016 percent of cars and .013 percent of trucks were involved in an accident, while a percentage of over 5 times more motorcycles were.
- In 2020, in passenger car accidents injuries were more common than fatalities by a factor of over 100, while in there were less than 15 injuries for one death, illustrating how motorcyclists are much more likely to die in an accident.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the majority of motorcycle accidents and deaths occur in the summer months, on weekends when bars are at their fullest and after 6 P.M. when visibility is lower.
While some drivers have preconceived notions of people who ride motorcycles, the truth is the vast majority of bikers are vigilant about theirs and others' safety. It's usually either another vehicle's inattention or disdain for motorcycles that causes someone else injuries. If you were hurt because another Kingdom City, MO driver did not look out for your safety, call the Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney team for the best possible financial recovery.
What Are Common Causes of Kingdom City, MO Motorcycle Accidents?
Driving Under the Influence
Drunk driving accidents are the most common type of traffic-related accidents, and in the U.S. it kills roughly one person every 45 minutes. Drunk driving contributed to 34 percent of motorcycle fatalities.
Because motorcycles only have two wheels, motorcycle are especially vulnerable to road hazards such as ruts in the road, slick surfaces, potholes, and animals. If your accident was caused by a road hazard, the liable party may be a government entity or construction company.
Almost half of of fatal motorcycle crashes occur a motorcycle driving straight ahead is struck by a vehicle turning left. It's hard for many people to notice motorcyclists, even if they're judiciously checking their blind spots. This is due to something called "inattentional blindness," an occurrence in which our brains scan for cars but has not been sufficiently trained to scan for motorcycles.
A third of motorcycle crash deaths had speeding as a contributing factor. While many of those crashes are caused by a speeding motorcycles, it often is the fault of car or truck drivers who force a biker to take evasive action.
Motorcycles have a smaller breaking distance than cars or trucks, and many motorcyclists use alternative breaking methods like downshifting, preventing the break lights from coming on. Still, just as in a crash between two cars or a car and a truck, the driver behind the other has a responsibility to slow down in time.
What Can Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Kingdom City, MO Do For My Case?
Most call us have never been in a situation like this before, and are unsure the process of filing a claim and what a full financial recovery for their injuries is. A Halvorsen Klote Kingdom City, MO motorcycle accidents attorney will immediately start working on your case by:
- Fully investigating your claimso that we can acquire the necessary evidence and identify all liable parties. We use our legal knowledge and network of Kingdom City, MO collision experts to ascertain who we need to make a claim against and for how much.
- Offering sound legal advice as your case progresses, so you have all the information you need to make the best decision for you, your future, and your Kingdom City, MO loved ones.
- Keeping you informed throughout your so that you know we are giving it our full attention. We take pride in our client-centered approach to legal representation.
- Leveling the playing field against wealthy insurance companies so you get the full compensation you are entitled to. Insurance adjusters will sometimes flat out lie to you and mislead to you make you think your claim is worth less than it really is. We we dedicate ourselves to providing accident victims and their loved ones quality legal representation that gets results.
- Handling all of the legal aspects of your case so you can spend your time on what matters most: reaching your best possible medical recovery and getting your life back together as soon as possible.
- Ensure that you receive maximum compensation for everything you are owed, including medical expenses, money you lost from not working, out-of-pocket expenses and noneconomic damages.
When you're injured even though you didn't do anything wrong, it places undue physical, mental and financial burdens on you. The Kingdom City, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team at Halvorsen Klote will ensure that you are rightfully compensated for your injuries.
Other cases we take on in Kingdom City, MO include:
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Kingdom City, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney | Halvorsen Klote
At Halvorsen Klote, we understand that the consequences of being injured by somebody else's negligence are immediate and severe. We've committed our practice to helping those Kingdom City, MO residents who have been treated wrongly. For a complimentary case review with an experienced motorcycle accidents attorney you can trust, call Halvorsen Klote today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.