Motorcycle Accidents Attorney New Florence, MO
New Florence, MO Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | New Florence, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in New Florence, MO. There's no comparing the feeling of freedom and excitement motorcyclists can get from riding their motorcycles. However, too many other drivers on the New Florence, MO roads either don't respect the safety of motorcyclists or are actively hostile against them. Injuries experienced in motorcycle wrecks can abruptly upend your life and create a mountain of doubt. If you received an injury in a motorcycle accident through no fault of your own, Halvorsen Klote's New Florence, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team will get you the best possible financial recovery for your injuries. Our experience and client-centered approach will help you feel at ease and confident that you will get great results. Call a Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in New Florence, MO today at 866-382-4167 or get in touch with us online for a free case evaluation. We serve injury victims and their families throughout the St. Louis area and Southern Illinois.
Your Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in New Florence, MO works on a contingency fee basis. That means you pay nothing upfront, and you never pay a penny if you to not obtain financial compensation.
In addition to motorcycle accidents, our attorneys take on the following personal injury cases in New Florence, MO:
How Common Are Motorcycle Accidents in New Florence, Missouri and Illinois?
According to data from the National Safety Council, Missouri Traffic Safety Compendium and the 2020 Illinois Crash Facts & Statistics, the following represents the total crashes, injuries and deaths in motorcycle accidents in 2020:
|St. Louis (City and County)||321||240||9|
More New Florence, MO Motorcycle Accident Statistics
While the total numbers or accidents are not as high for motorcycle accidents as they are for other vehicles|a deeper look into the statistics shows an even greater disparity in how safe motorcyclists are compared to their enclosed-vehicle peers:
- Despite the fact that .06 percent of all vehicle miles traveled, motorcycle accidents cause 14 percent of deaths and 4 percent of all injuries, according to the National Safety Council.
- From 2002 to 2017, the National Safety Council approximates that helmets saved over 25,000 people from death, and helmets are considered to be 37 percent effective in preventing fatal injuries to motorcycle operators.
- According to the Insurance Information Institute, .016 percent of cars and .013 percent of trucks were involved in an accident, while .068 percent of motorcycles were.
- In 2020, in passenger car accidents there were 102.75 injuries for every one death, while in there were less than 15 injuries for one death, illuminating why motorcyclists are at increased risk.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the majority of motorcycle accidents and deaths occur in the summer months, between 6 P.M. Friday and 6 A.M Monday when bars are at their fullest and after dark.
While some motorists have preconceived notions of people who ride motorcycles, the truth is the lion's share of bikers value their safety. Motorcycle accidents usually happen when other motorists don't pay attention or don't want to share the road. If you were hurt because another New Florence, MO driver was negligent, the Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney team will ensure that they are held accountable and you are compensated for your injuries.
What Are Common Causes of New Florence, MO Motorcycle Accidents?
Driving Under the Influence
Drunk driving contributes to more traffic-related accidents than any other single factor, and in the U.S. it kills approximately 32 people a day. Drunk driving contributed to over a third of of motorcycle fatalities.
Because a car with 4 wheels is much more stable than a motorcycle, road hazards such as uneven pavement, slick surfaces, potholes, and debris create an increased risk. Even if another motorist was not involved in your accident, if your injuries were caused by a road hazard, you may be able to make a claim against a government agency or construction company responsible for maintaining the road.
Almost half of of fatal motorcycle crashes occur a motorcycle driving straight ahead is struck by a vehicle turning left. This is often just a consequence of drivers failing to see motorcyclists, even if they're judiciously checking their blind spots. This is due to something called "inattentional blindness," an occurrence in which our brains are scanning for cars, but don't register motorcycles at cars.
A third of motorcycle crash deaths involve speeding. While this is sometimes speeding on behalf of the motorcyclist, another culprit is car or truck drivers who force a biker to take evasive action.
Motorcycles do not need as much room to break as cars or trucks, and many motorcyclists downshift to break, so a motorist behind them won't see the passenger car. It is still the responsibility of the other vehicle to give you enough space to break safely.
Why Do I Need a Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in New Florence, MO?
Most call us have never had an injury before, and don't know how to go about receiving compensation and what a full financial recovery for their injuries is. A Halvorsen Klote New Florence, MO motorcycle accidents attorney will help your case by:
- Carrying out an exhaustive investigation into your accidentin order to acquire important evidence and assign an appropriate amount of blame to all liable parties. We use our experience and network of New Florence, MO collision experts to determine who needs to be held accountable.
- Offering sound legal counsel as your case progresses, so you can make the best decision for you, your future, and your New Florence, MO loved ones.
- Letting you know how your case is progression so that you are never left in the dark. We take pride in our client-centered approach to legal representation.
- Leveling the playing field against large insurance companies so you make a full financial recovery. Insurance adjusters will sometimes flat out lie to you and mislead to you make you think your claim is worth less than it really is. We founded our practice on the idea accident victims and their families should have access to the same standard of legal representation that large insurance companies have.
- Managing the technical and legal aspects of your claim so you can spend your energy on what matters most: reaching your best possible medical recovery and getting back to work and back to feeling like normal again.
- Make sure that you receive a full financial recovery for everything you are owed, including medical expenses, lost wages, other expenses related to your injury and less tangible damages like pain and suffering.
When you're following all the rules and end up injured because somebody else did something wrong, it places undue physical, mental and financial burdens on you. The New Florence, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team at Halvorsen Klote will ensure that you do not have to go through this alone.
Other cases we handle in New Florence, MO include:
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
New Florence, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney | Halvorsen Klote
At Halvorsen Klote, we understand how your entire life can be changed in an instant. We've devoted our practice to helping those New Florence, MO individuals and families who have been treated unfairly. To speak to an expert motorcycle accidents attorney that knows how to get results, call Halvorsen Klote today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.