Motorcycle Accidents Attorney Bowling Green, MO
Bowling Green, MO Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Bowling Green, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Bowling Green, MO. Riding a motorcycle can give you a great mixture of peace and excitement. However, too many other drivers on the Bowling Green, MO roads either don't look out for motorcyclists or treat them as second-class citizens. Injuries experienced in motorcycle accidents can be ruinous and have long-term effects. If you were injured by a negligent driver, trust in the Bowling Green, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team of Halvorsen Klote to help you get your life back on track. Our high-quality legal advocacy in a personalized atmosphere will help you feel at ease and confident that you will recover the compensation you deserve, whether through a settlement or a verdict at trial. Call a Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Bowling Green, MO today at 866-382-4167 or reach out to us online for a free case evaluation. We serve the injured throughout the St. Louis area and Southern Illinois.
Your Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Bowling Green, MO works on a contingency fee basis. That means there are no upfront costs, and you pay us a percentage of your financial recovery, but only if we win your case.
Beyond motorcycle accidents, our attorneys have also gotten great compensation in the following personal injury claims in Bowling Green, MO:
Bowling Green, Missouri and Illinois Motorcycle Accident Statistics
According to data from the National Safety Council, Missouri Traffic Safety Compendium and the 2020 Illinois Crash Facts & Statistics, the following represents the total crashes, injuries and deaths in motorcycle accidents in 2020:
|St. Louis (City and County)
More Bowling Green, MO Motorcycle Accident Statistics
The sheer totals of injuries and fatalities in motorcycle accidents are startling, but|a deeper look into the statistics shows an even greater disparity in how safe motorcyclists are compared to their enclosed-vehicle peers:
- Even though motorcycles account for only 3 percent of registered vehicles, motorcycles account for 14 percent of traffic-related deaths and 4 percent of total injuries, according to statistics compiled by the National Safety Council.
- Over a recent 15 year period, it's estimated that helmets saved over 25,000 people from death, and helmets are considered to be 37 percent effective in stopping motorcycle operator deaths.
- According to the Insurance Information Institute, .016 percent of cars and .013 percent of trucks were involved in an accident, while .068 percent of motorcycles were.
- In 2020, in passenger car accidents injuries were more common than fatalities by a factor of over 100, while in motorcycles there were 14.79 injuries per one death, illustrating how motorcycles are more dangerous to drive than other vehicles.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the majority of motorcycle accidents and deaths occur in the summer months, on weekends when people are more likely to be drinking and after sunset.
While some motorists don't view motorcyclists favorably, the truth is the vast majority of bikers do everything they can do avoid harm and not cause injury to others. It's usually either another vehicle's inattention or disdain for motorcycles that causes someone else injuries. If another driver in the Bowling Green, MO area injured you, the Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney team will ensure that they are held accountable and you recover the money you are entitled to.
Why Do Motorcycle Accidents Happen in Bowling Green, MO?
Drunk driving contributes to more traffic-related accidents than any other single factor, and in the U.S. it kills about one person every 45 minutes. Drunk driving was found to be involved in over a third of of motorcycle accident deaths.
Because motorcycles have less of a base than other vehicles, road hazards such as uneven pavement, slick surfaces, potholes, and poorly placed signs pose an increased risk. If your accident was caused by a road hazard, the liable party may be a government entity or construction company.
Almost 50 percent of fatal motorcycle crashes occur at intersections when a car or truck turning left hits a motorcyclist going straight. Motorcycles escape many people's attention, even if they're being diligent about safety. This is caused by "inattentional blindness," an occurrence in which our brains are scanning for cars, but don't register motorcycles at cars.
Over 30 percent of motorcycle fatalities had speeding as a contributing factor. While this is sometimes speeding on behalf of the motorcyclist, they can also be caused by enclosed-vehicle motorists driving too fast to be able to maneuver around a motorcycle safely.
Motorcycles do not need as much room to break as other vehicles, and many motorcyclists use alternative breaking methods like downshifting, meaning a trailing car won't see their brake lights. Still, just as in a crash between two cars, the driver behind the other has a responsibility to slow down in time.
How Can a Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Bowling Green, MO Help Me?
Most are looking to hire a personal injury before have never been in a situation like this before, and don't know how to go about receiving compensation and how much full compensation really looks like. A Halvorsen Klote Bowling Green, MO motorcycle accidents attorney will immediately start working on your case by:
- Conducting a full investigation into your accidentso that we can gather the necessary evidence and assign an appropriate amount of blame to all liable parties. We use our experience and network of Bowling Green, MO crash experts to ascertain the precise cause of your injuries.
- Providing you with sound legal advice throughout the duration of your claim, so you can make the best decision for you and your Bowling Green, MO family.
- Keeping you up-to-date on the progress of your claim so that you are never left in the dark. We always strive to be helpful and kind with each of our clients.
- Leveling the playing field against wealthy insurance companies so you make a full financial recovery. Insurance adjusters use a lot of tricks to avoid paying claims. We founded our practice on the principle accident victims and their families should have access to the same standard of legal representation that large insurance companies have.
- Managing all of the legal aspects of your case so you can spend your time on what matters most: reaching your best possible medical recovery and getting back to work and back to feeling like normal again.
- Make sure that you get maximum compensation for everything you are owed, including medical expenses, lost wages, other expenses related to your injury and noneconomic damages.
When you're following all the rules and end up injured because somebody else did something wrong, it places undue physical, mental and financial burdens on you. The Bowling Green, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team at Halvorsen Klote will ensure that you get the recovery you deserve.
Other cases we take on in Bowling Green, MO include:
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Bowling Green, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney | Halvorsen Klote
At Halvorsen Klote, we understand how your entire life can be changed in an instant. But you should not have to pay because somebody else in Bowling Green, MO did not do the right thing. For a free case review with an expert motorcycle accidents attorney that knows how to get results, call Halvorsen Klote today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.